Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

Bring it On

We are ready for anything and everything

Pakistan cannot get Kashmir without fighting an ALL out war

These terrorists do not affect India's RESOLVE to Hold Kashmir

We have NO Shortage of either Man power or Fire power

And even WITHOUT resolving Kashmir we are doing very well ECONOMICALLY

We can fight this war for EVER
Thinking of only war and aggression and using force against the Kashmiris has denied you the option to talk peace and bring Kashmiris to the negotiating table.
I predict the insurgency will continue bleeding India slowly. It already has taken 93000 lives

I don't believe so. Specially after Syama turned out to be Hindu. Muslims are aware of the plight of Kashmiris and have a soft spot for them. Even the loyal ones.
Let me tell you a Fact the Team which kill Burhan was Consists of J&K SOG who are Local Kashmir boys
Want some Extra cash Learn History about

SOG J&K Police

Thinking of only war and aggression and using force against the Kashmiris has denied you the option to talk peace and bring Kashmiris to the negotiating table.

The kashmiris are RESPONSIBLE for their own plight

This dream of Uniting with Pakistan has given them only Grief and Frustration and suffering

I predict the insurgency will continue bleeding India slowly. It already has taken 93000 lives

As a THINK tank I expect you to know bwtter

Kashmir insurgency started in 1990

From that time Our economy has grown TEN TIMES

And our forex reserves by THREE HUNDRED times

The expenditure is very small as compared to our Our GDP

Nope ,we brought major national parties of India into J&K through political dialogue one is currently one half of the govt their.Majority takes part in elections of India as for those who pick up guns the result is what happened to this scum.

Glad he got killed this fast, he would have become a huge threat if he was given time to live....

Back
Top Bottom