What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

Don't take gun, the average life of Kashmir militant is just 2 years. I would not like you to get killed.
Similarly i don't like my self to sit idol and live a great life when across the border youngsters are giving their lives for freedom.

Wasnt a fight. More of an execution.

Majority of local Kashmiri terrorists have no fighting skills. If there is an encounter that is going on for hours, we can surely say that the guy is from across the border.

scroll.in calling him a "legend"
they are going with "son of school head master who used social media as weapon."

AK to bas latkane ke liye uthai thi.
Cm2dyCqWcAAFrRf.jpg

On top of those killed in the ambush, several cases of fratricide and suicide this week alone wouldn't have helped either, so any port in a storm to lift the moral of the others deployed in the region.

source for the bold if you may please?

Similarly i don't like my self to sit idol and live a great life when across the border youngsters are giving their lives for freedom.

Look from the other side...one man's terrorist is other's freedom fighter. You may feel your blood boil, but the same thing happens to us too when any soldier in Kashmir is killed. It doesn't mean I pick up the gun and go to Pakistan.

"And to unmarked grave shall they return " ...

Looks like poster boy was good for just posing for posters. Did not put up much fight.

I accept that we support them, and i also accept that our forces cannot do anything for Kashmiri muslims thatswhy we train volunteers.
And we will not stop supporting them on every front even in difficult state.

Good. Carry on ... !!!

Do you really think that without the local people help and tips he would have been killed? And there is no one Kashmir, it is multifarious, each have their own take on Kashmir issue. Muslims especially sunnis hijacking the agenda doesn't mean all Kashmiris want freedom.

The population of whole of Kashmir that include hindus is just half of Mumbai, it doesn't have the mass to force India to bleed. Kashmiris especially from the valley have to come terms of them being a part of India.
Regardless of the insurgency dying down in recent years it exists nonetheless. Draconian policies followed by India like the hanging of Afzal Guru will only act to strenghthen the freedom cause. But by population Kashmir is indeed small in the scope of things. If UP muslims rose up it might be more of a threat.

Back
Top Bottom