What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

I love the way,Pakistani posters calling him Martyr ,mujahedin bla bla. Then I look at Pakistan as a nation ,why it always looked upon as Hell on earth ,one of most dangerous place on earth and why it always rocked by bombs ,terrorist attack etc etc.Are we surprised?

This is the loss of Civilian life and the number of terrorists killed
along with foreign militants

Our soldiers killed has been around 5000 in Twenty five years
The insurgency rages on yet. And Burhan Wani, a uni student in it gives increased popularity to the freedom movement. Kashmiris admire Burhan. If India does not stop using violent disproportionate force against stone throwing Kashmiri mobs the situation is only bound to grow worse.

Look from the other side...one man's terrorist is other's freedom fighter. You may feel your blood boil, but the same thing happens to us too when any soldier in Kashmir is killed. It doesn't mean I pick up the gun and go to Pakistan.
Why don't you quit your forces from the valley and finish all this.?
I am very disappointed today.

The poster boy lasted for around 30mins... sad all those training from its master across the border and this is the result he gives..

Even in Lucknow there is a feeling of despondency among muslim youth over the fact that muslims are framed on false charges of terrorism.

You tend to keep harping on the alleged disaffection in Lucknow, now please post a reference or seriously clam up if you have no idea of the dynamics in Lucknow between the Shias and Sunni themselves.

Back
Top Bottom