What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

We want the land -- it is as simple as that

If people want to live peacefully ; they are welcome

But obviously they don't want you to be there lol. That's the arrogance which is the root cause. Everybody wants land. Doesn't mean you can just suppress the locals and not expect backlash.

Well, your countryman stated that he is a "university student", and therefore it means a lot. The reality...

By the way, leaving school without completing it is the very definition of dropping out; whatever the reason for doing so may have been.
I know you take time to understand the comment.

I live in liberated part with honor.

Honestly, are you a Kashmiri or a Pakistani?

Every action has a reaction. Were the Kashmiris the first people to attack Indian forces or did the IA brutality from 1947 onwards incite this violence? Use logic and think WHY they are uprising and waving Pakistani flags. Biggest democracy on earth yet not willing to fulfil a people's simple wish.

Pakistani tribals invaded .. read your history and comment .. it is getting tiresome

But obviously they don't want you to be there lol. That's the arrogance which is the root cause.

Who are THEY ; Kashmir was Hindu Land before Muslims came

Your CHINESE friends CLAIM everything where Chinese people ever lived

Just as Israel has the RIGHT to take its Ancient land ; so do we have Rights on kashmir

Historical Rights

I can ask the same, why don't you quit P0K and GB. This is never ending saga. You blame Indians and Indians blame you. The best solution is to make LoC the international border and give Kashmiris from both sides the chance to migrate either to India part of Kashmir or Pakistan part of Kashmir according to their liking, and end the thing for once and all.
I was expecting this and i don't want to wast my time with you.
Simple if you don't quit your forces blood shed will remain in the valley.

Honestly, are you a Kashmiri or a Pakistani?

Pakistani tribals invaded .. read your history and comment .. it is getting tiresome

When did I have to say anything about tribals? I'm talking about the suppression on the locals that the IA has committed.

Keep those virgins ready for grand orgy Burhan Wani has won for himself ;)

The genders of those virgins will surprise him for sure. Hopefully hamare logone Wani me danda ghusake tayyar kiya hoga theekse..

When did I have to say anything about tribals? I'm talking about the suppression on the locals that the IA has committed.

Read your post of brutality of IA from 1947 which has been quoted.

Again .. who committed the rape of Baramulla? In 1947? Who carted off Kashmiri women as 'bounty'? Read your history

In short you have no self respect. They pay you to get killed and fight their wars

Oh forget it .. your posts have already shown your awareness of issues.

They even bankroll your nuclear weapons ... lol
We will talk about saudi-pak relations in another thread.
Stick to the topic please.

Back
Top Bottom