What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

Who are THEY ; Kashmir was Hindu Land before Muslims came

Your CHINESE friends CLAIM everything where Chinese people ever lived

Just as Israel has the RIGHT to take its Ancient land ; so do we have Rights on kashmir

Historical Rights

Living in the ancient era won't change the ground reality. So by this logic America, Australia and Canada should be given back to Natives? The world is ever so changing. The Israelis use religion to say literally this: "my ancestor use to live here 3000 years. Get out this house is mine." Lol what insane logic. But even the ancient Jews had to invade a people to take the holy land lmao. So that example is out in the garbage bin lol.

Living in the ancient era won't change the ground reality. So by this logic America, Australia and Canada should be given back to Natives? The world is ever so changing. The Israelis use religion to say literally this: "my ancestor use to live here 3000 years. Get out this house is mine." Lol what insane logic.

You have to back your CLAIMS with Military MIGHT

That is what we can do and are doing

Hope his body is not handed over, otherwise it will end up as one big Parade.

On the unnecessary waste of life of another misguided young Muslim, I have a message for our Pakistani cousins here:

Please stop fomenting trouble in Kashmir.

Please concentrate on your country and allow us space to concentrate on ours.

I have no advice for you regarding what is happening in your own country.

It is your country. You know where you are and why.

I was expecting this and i don't want to wast my time with you.
Simple if you don't quit your forces blood shed will remain in the valley.

That is not going to happen, and you know it too.

You have to back your CLAIMS with Military MIGHT

That is what we can do and are doing

Yes we can see that lol. Military might on locals is sure to make things great. Bollywood logic lmao. Don't come crying the next time an Indian convoy gets ambushed.

oh most welcome

am talking about your ummah .. so maybe you can stick you ummah to your fantasy world too as no mid east nation wants any south asian muslim as a brethren ... as a servant - yes.
I saw more Indians cleaning toilets of Arabs. Even hindus,
I will report you next time when you reply me with rubbish.

Living in the ancient era won't change the ground reality. So by this logic America, Australia and Canada should be given back to Natives? The world is ever so changing. The Israelis use religion to say literally this: "my ancestor use to live here 3000 years. Get out this house is mine." Lol what insane logic. But even the ancient Jews had to invade a people to take the holy land lmao. So that example is out in the garbage bin lol.

Sensible.

Now extrapolate it to Kashmir and chill

oh most welcome

am talking about your ummah .. so maybe you can stick you ummah to your fantasy world too as no mid east nation wants any south asian muslim as a brethren ... as a servant - yes.

These guy should have seen how their ummah brothers treated the Pakistanis or a South Asian.. Ummah is tool for Arabs to use South Asian muslims to fight their war.

Yes we can see that lol. Military might on locals is sure to make things great. Bollywood logic lmao.

Those military might conclude local boys

SOG J&K police which took this OP are largely made up of local Kashmir youth want cash

50,000 for 1 kill

Extra for capture terrorist & ammunition

Google about them

really? first decide whether Kashmir wants independence or wants to merge with Pakistan then speak
They want both things independence from India and merger with Pakistan.

Yes we can see that lol. Military might on locals is sure to make things great. Bollywood logic lmao.

His comparison with Israel is completely off the mark, but it is true that India has enough military might to ensure that Kashmir will remain India's. That part is undeniable, irrespective of either side's claim to be right.

Back
Top Bottom