What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

Depends upon locals, Kashmir has 68 % Muslims.

Which local are you taking about ?

The majority of waving Pak flags and the ones that had a curfew imposed on them so they couldn't wave Pakistani flags on August 14th lol.

Already did lol.
View attachment 316365
View attachment 316366
View attachment 316367View attachment 316368

This is living in the present
imageuploadedbydefence-pk1468000729-605030-jpg.316368

@cerberus this isn't a small group of people. This is the ever so vocal majority.

:lol: :lol:

Photoshop seems to be indispensable for a Pakistani on a defence forum :)....

Now here is the real picture.. From Islamabad, which some misguided souls on this forum claim to be from Kashmir :rofl: :rofl:

http://pakistan.onepakistan.com.pk/...i-cleric-calling-for-pakistan-revolution.html

photo_1358340113136-1-0.jpg

A supporter of Tahir-ul Qadri waves a Pakistani flag on the third day of a protest rally in Islamabad on January 16, 2013. Qadri — the cleric who for days has led tens of thousands of protesters outside Pakistan’s parliament, is hailed as a saviour by his followers but a dangerous demagogue by his detractors.
© AFP Asif Hassan

Misguided

Suppressing them, then a reaction occurs and you label them as misguided or terrorist. I can begin to see the nature of the problem Kashmiris are dealing with.

Already did lol.
View attachment 316365
View attachment 316366

@cerberus this isn't a small group of people. This is the ever so vocal majority.
Already did lol.
View attachment 316365
View attachment 316366

More than 75 % of Kashmir's population Given its Mandate in 2014 & 2015 elections
Jammu and Kashmir elections: 76 percent voting, highest in 25 years

Recently
Kashmir-polling-Sameeryasir.jpg
images

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/jammu-kashmir-elections-76-percent-voting-highest-25-years-1974253.html

As for These Flag raising I can To post certain Images From certain State (Baluchistan ,Sindh Etc )

But I Know What My Limitation of Posting in A Pakistani Forum

More than 65 % of Kashmir's population Given its Mandate in 2014 & 2015 election
Jammu and Kashmir elections: 76 percent voting, highest in 25 years

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/j...-percent-voting-highest-25-years-1974253.html

As for These Flag raising I can To post certain Images From certain State (Baluchistan ,Sindh Etc )

But I Know What My Limitation of Posting in A Pakistani Forum
A lot of these images are fake or misrepresented. As I posted one example above

The majority of waving Pak flags and the ones that had a curfew imposed on them so they couldn't wave Pakistani flags on August 14th lol.
They also wave ISIS flag, so your point is ?

In fact the global media attracted by IS flag in Srinagar not Pakistani. Entire world call them IS supporter not oppressed kashmiri. Lamo

If I give them 75 Rs they shall wave Martians flag.

However, they are kashmiris too

kashmir weeps.png

Now here is the real picture.. From Islamabad, which some misguided souls on this forum claim to be from Kashmir :rofl: :rofl:

http://pakistan.onepakistan.com.pk/...i-cleric-calling-for-pakistan-revolution.html

A supporter of Tahir-ul Qadri waves a Pakistani flag on the third day of a protest rally in Islamabad on January 16, 2013. Qadri — the cleric who for days has led tens of thousands of protesters outside Pakistan’s parliament, is hailed as a saviour by his followers but a dangerous demagogue by his detractors.
[emoji767] AFP Asif Hassan

Photoshop or not I might have picked the wrong pic. But let's here what the ever so enlighten and knowledgable Indian media has to say

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...uring-hurriyat-procession-in-kashmir-2811186/

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1468001707.110165.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1468001722.991321.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1468001735.494229.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1468001745.305266.jpg

It is endless.

Suppressing them, then a reaction occurs and you label them as misguided or terrorist. I can begin to see the nature of the problem Kashmiris are dealing with.

you asked what the local population calls them .. i answered

Only in your schizophrenic world is there wide spread demand for azadi ... it is favourite pass time for you to speculate as to how many are there who want azadi ...

well there are some who want azadi from India
some want from both India and Pakistan
some want to join Pakistan
some want an independent kashmir

But from the princely state of J&K .. kashmir itself is hardly a significant percentage of the population of J&K to decide the future of the state (in 1948)

and majority from the stupidity of India and Pakistan over Kashmir - this majority wants merely jobs and a dignified free life .. free of violence and fear.

© AFP Asif Hassan
Heights of desperation
:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Photoshop or not I might have picked the wrong pic. But let's here what the ever so enlighten and knowledgable Indian media has to say

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...uring-hurriyat-procession-in-kashmir-2811186/

It is endless.

From a citizen of a nation wherein a cricket fan was handed 10 years for raising Indian flag

if oppression was so rampant and killings a way of life
all would have been dead by now

go do a fact check on whereabouts of the guys in pic

all roam free in streets of kashmir along dal lake having their kebabs in mughal durbar !!!!!

They also wave ISIS flag, so your point.

In fact the global media attracted by IS flag in Srinagar not Pakistani. Entire world call them IS supporter not oppressed kashmiri. Lamp

However they are kashmiris too

View attachment 316381

Lol push a people to a corner and these things are bound to happen. Same thing in Iraq. Locals in Iraq would welcome anything that gave them a better life.

Like I said the majority rules in a democracy does it not? There's a reason India needs to impose curfews on May 23 and August 14 lol.

Back
Top Bottom