What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

Who do you mean by "We" - Pakistani govt/Army or Kahmiri militants?
Why you are so curious.?
Our nuclear assets have different purposes. When we talk about nukes we want to remind you that we are capable to remove India from map.
Alas, our defense assets and military strength cannot secure Muslim Ummah specially oppressed Kashmiris.

Thinking of only war and aggression and using force against the Kashmiris has denied you the option to talk peace and bring Kashmiris to the negotiating table.
I predict the insurgency will continue bleeding India slowly. It already has taken 93000 lives

Do you really think that without the local people help and tips he would have been killed? And there is no one Kashmir, it is multifarious, each have their own take on Kashmir issue. Muslims especially sunnis hijacking the agenda doesn't mean all Kashmiris want freedom.

The population of whole of Kashmir that include hindus is just half of Mumbai, it doesn't have the mass to force India to bleed. Kashmiris especially from the valley have to come terms of them being a part of India.

Those 3 guys put up a fight for little more than an hour, first report of his death came out in 20:15 so i assume he died atleast 30 minutes before...
Wasnt a fight. More of an execution.

To Quote a friend of Mine............. "Mess with the best....Die Like the Rest"

But since i don't COPY anyone, so i will have my own quote........

"Make Your own Poster, Army will make your Toaster!!" -arp2041

I hope the local boys will get the money
Every militant killed by the group earns it between ₹35,000 (US$520) and ₹50,000 (US$740), according to a police officer. Bonuses are paid for arresting the militants and capturing arms and ammunitions. There are also out-of-turn promotions. Hundreds of officers have risen up the ranks while hundreds of policemen have become officers in a matter of a few years, thanks to their stints in the SOG.

SOG Guys Reformed Kashmiri youths

312wk9d.jpg

handwara.jpg

pulwama_encounter.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking of only war and aggression and using force against the Kashmiris has denied you the option to talk peace and bring Kashmiris to the negotiating table.
I predict the insurgency will continue bleeding India slowly. It already has taken 93000 lives

Actually, this is the koolaid that your leaders have fed you since your childhood. The cost that India incurs, both in terms of money and lives is negligible. Today in india 150,000 people die every year in Road accidents. Traffic management is a bigger problem for us than this so called bleeding in Kashmir. Frankly, thats not even a pin prick. And compared to rest of world, specially middle east and Pakistan, Kashmir seems a thousand times more peaceful today.

Back
Top Bottom