What's new

BTRC cuts Bangladesh Internet upload bandwidth by 75%

Lol I have been issued infraction just for pointing out the obvious that the news mentions software industry is exempt of the bandwidth cut and no need to drag India into your muck. Seems it burned pretty bad way. :lol:

Um...yeah, just keep it down with the name-calling :coffee:

Lol I have been issued infraction just for pointing out the obvious that the news mentions software industry is exempt of the bandwidth cut and no need to drag India into your muck. Seems it burned pretty bad way. :lol:

infraction issued late..don't say you didn't ever apparently get away with offence worthy of infraction

Why don't you read the news before chanting India, India, India... Software firms are exempt of the bandwidth cut as per the news.

With the kind of intellect being shown here, Indian it firm would be more worried about Somalia taking their business than bd.

Can you explain then why are the software companies all over the country are experiencing 70% downgraded internet services (both upload and download) even today!! You can not. Because, all you can is :blah: Indian :blah: hands :blah: are :blah: cleaned :blah: (with blood) :blah:

Can you explain then why are the software companies all over the country are experiencing 70% downgraded internet services (both upload and download) even today!! You can not. Because, all you can is :blah: Indian :blah: hands :blah: are :blah: cleaned :blah: (with blood) :blah:

Agreed brother. The hand of RAW cant be ruled out :help:

They meant INDIAN SOFTWARE COMPANIES operating in Bangladesh

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom