What's new

Border Bandwidth: Northeast states e-connect with the world via Bangladesh

Your shitty ranking wouldn't change ground reality,I'm sure you have never been to Aizwal or Imphal ,they are totally different class than Agartala which looks like a tiny extension of bangladesh suburb. Ugly,dirty,unsafe,toxic.

I never said that, I said "certain communities" are some of the tallest.

Physique,appearance, skin, culture differs from community to community .In whole average Arunachal, Meghalaya has some of the shortest people in India .

You just labeled NE as one race one ethnicity one culture. The British representative reagent in 18th century , way more brilliant than ignoramus beings like u ,he wrote this

View attachment 841749
The british wouldn't be have written 5 ft 8 -6 ft for angami naga if they were tiny like u are trying to caricature.

They clearly differentiated among even naga people.
View attachment 841739

U are insane,we have our own unique physiognomy,language and culture, like tibetan,mosuo,han,mongol,korean, we are a himalayan tibeto-burman/sino-tibetatic people.
No ethnic community in NE would want to erase their identity like that. I'm pro china against imperialism.

I only take harsher tone in relation to a previous comment in the same thread, is hypocrisy in your blood or culture?
I also never attack any user personally.

You can go visit each of my remark
99 % of is regarding to Indian fake news culture. 0.01 % against some remarks which I found absolutely ridiculous .Like someone claimed how India was better off hiding death rate of covid or along that line.

I also don't shy from calling out fake news from Chinese, or any other.

I defended S.koreans against racist labeling that without ps they can't be good looking as someone who also enjoys koreans movies and such like millions across the world ,u looked like one of those sore loser at that time , you are again putting the word in my mouth .

I don't remember saying that that,but you know I have been always realist, lighter skintone is world ideal , so yeah high melanin can't be beauty standard. Sounds petty though.

I only know Jiribam never had a Bengali society ,,they all came from outside and tsunamied the border jiribam region turning demography on their head.Bengali has no place in eastern NE states ,they were deep in current Bangladesh not in jiribam.
Source : believe me bro :omghaha:

What is this Naga superiority BS?

I won't pass judgments - see for yourself and make your own conclusions. Only recently missionaries educated their kind. That said, I respect everyone's culture, just don't make outlandish statements about "superiority". Only a few years ago Naga people hunted wild animals with poison-tipped arrows and darts - the majority still do. They shouldn't even think of claiming Chinese ancestry.

iu

iu

iu

ready-for-action-jpg.583309

477px-Naga_warrior.jpg

Last edited:

I won't pass judgments - see for yourself and make your own conclusions. Only recently missionaries educated their kind. That said, I respect everyone's culture, just don't make outlandish statements about "superiority". Only a few years ago Naga people hunted wild animals with poison-tipped arrows and darts - the majority still do. They shouldn't even think of claiming Chinese ancestry.

iu

iu

iu

477px-Naga_warrior.jpg
So what if missionaries educated them ? anything can change in one generation,these people are 100times more civil in behavior and conduct than average Bangla or any immigrant in their doorstep in the 21st century.

Anyone one who's not low IQ , can tell these are quality gene stock,lean strong well built eastern Asian gene with all its inherent traits ,they will thrive if they get the right resources,not that India can do them right, they still adapted to whatever they needed to survive with dignity in pristine condition.

It's typical Bangla irony that these people,who has a natural affinity and tolerance to living in absolute subhuman condition and clamored among filth but their mental aptitude doesn't even register their inherent trait .
And they think they are one to judge any one in the world while being in bottom rung of the chain ?
1652073959250.png

1652073989088.png

Since your kind are used to living in gutter and see the world from gutter lvl,that explains your pov .

Cursing the very nation that bore him
No u live in your little bubble ,the most delusional group of people.

Instead of talking about whether I lied or said something unfactual, your problem is that I said unfavourable shit against your " east or west India is the best " agenda,see you don't see the problem because you are part of it.
Also,your attitude is akin to a case for kidnapping of a stranger ,who was then imprisoned in the culprit's home,where the victim was fed some left over food ,than the kidnapper's acquaintances asking the victim to be thankful for the scrawny food.

Last edited:
No u live in your little bubble ,the most delusional group of people.

Instead of talking about whether I lied or said something unfactual, your problem is that I said unfavourable shit against your " east or west India is the best " agenda,see you don't see the problem because you are part of it.
Also,your attitude is lakin to a case for kidnapping of a stranger ,who was then imprisoned in the culprit's home,where the victim was fed some left over food ,than the kidnapper's acquaintances asking the victim to be thankful for the scrawny food.
You guys are lower than Tripura in literacy, per capita income, in sustainable development metrics, I can definitely find myriad metrics to prove why your racist view of Tripura being bottom tier just because it has Bengalis is wrong. And on that you reply just belive me pal Imphal/Manipur is better, Tripura is a slum. Lol and you expect people to take you seriously?
Your racist view is of East Asian supremacy, even after being taken care of being given government job quotas you'll keep on yapping about injustice to people who migrated with literally nothing in hand and minimal government assistance but managed to make a living without having to take up arms. How ungrateful can you get.

Media Source :
https://theprint.in/india/sikkim-tr...al-index-nagaland-arunachal-come-last/722992/

You guys are lower than Tripura in literacy, per capita income, in sustainable development metrics, I can definitely find myriad metrics to prove why your racist view of Tripura being bottom tier just because it has Bengalis is wrong. And on that you reply just belive me pal Imphal/Manipur is better, Tripura is a slum. Lol and you expect people to take you seriously?
Your racist view is of East Asian supremacy, even after being taken care of being given government job quotas you'll keep on yapping about injustice to people who migrated with literally nothing in hand and minimal government assistance but managed to make a living without having to take up arms. How ungrateful can you get.

Media Source :
https://theprint.in/india/sikkim-tr...al-index-nagaland-arunachal-come-last/722992/

I have traveled all across India including your Tripura and can compare regions among each other and with other nations in the east,and I don't even live in Manipur,I'm just a tourist there,but the moment you typed a random comparison between Imphal and Agartala,it was a dead giveaway u are just one clueless being that have never been really exposed to the world .

You talk about literacy,tripura must be greater than hongkong which has lower literacy rate by your logic,
meanwhile manipur totally dominates other much larger state, if we compare with actual results, even with "lower literacy,per capita ",
1652091535457.png

The ISRO,DRDO,elite Indian research groups are all stacked with brainpower from Manipur .

1652090910342.png

even after being taken care of being given government job quotas you'll keep on yapping about injustice to people who migrated with literally nothing in hand and minimal government assistance but managed to make a living without having to take up arms.
Where did u get we have been given a government job quota ? ever ?

1652092234403.png

Bangla immigrants makes the lionshare of SC (schedule caste ) they have huge amount of Quotas in competitive exam ,jobs and educational institutions, even in tripura the no of SC is more than half of total indigenous people,and your delusional *** here trying to lecture me of gov quotas and "making fair living " while taking up resources from the indigenous with all those quotas.
I know how the immigrants took over political power with vote bank policies ,than stacked up their own in higher positions even many of the legal quotas for indigenous were taken over by the aliens.But u are trying to lecture about gov perks when my kin have no protection of land or jobs while millions of aliens with their quotas and bangla community backing , are trying to flock and take advantage of what my kins created ?

Tripura is a slum. Lol and you expect people to take you seriously?
I didn't exactly called it a slum ,but dirty .

You don't like me saying than take what Tripura natives says.
1652091071102.png

1652091141677.png

1652091329908.png

And on that you reply just belive me pal Imphal/Manipur is better + in sustainable development metrics,
How do one educate someone who's ignorant by choice?
For me a region which is safe,neat,orderly,indigenous in color, is superior.

But if we compare them ,Imphal and Agartala are worlds apart.

Manipur is India's eastern gateway,it's national,geopolitical and cultural value is way more than Tripura.

Manipur has 6 lane streets across the city, indicative of its vital status .

Edit: wrong pic?

tripura barely have a proper 4 lane road yet.
1652094066362.png

Tripura felt like an extension of BD ,in manipur it feels like a different country altogether ,
Even in basics , Tripura just has bangla stye eatery everywhere without any cafe or such with indigenous culture.Meanwhile Manipur has some of the best recreational centers and a cafe culture with indigenous color.
All the basic goods are imported from bangladesh and India,meanwhile almost everything in Manipur is locally sourced. Any tourist can tell the difference in pedigree of the two.

Manipur is also center of central institutes and big research in NE.

RIMS
JNIMS:
Central Agricultural University ( Tripura's fishery college and agri college is under CAU manipur)
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering Technology .

Since the people at the upper echelons of India organizing bodies in India, by now knows .the potential of Imphal/manipur
the GOI is even planning to bring in Manipur the

AIIMS(nation's premier medical college)
IIT( nation's premier engineering college
National Sports University

National Sports University is India's first,and no state has all 3.
Manipur already has a huge sports infrastructure ,water spsorts ,indoor sports ,hockey or football ,it has national lvl venues ,and already hosted National games many times. GOI is sure hoping for Manipur to produce more olympians.

Manipur is also NE's IT hub,it has IT park and is still under construction.
1652096686203.png

Banglas think they are international by interacting with the region they fled from(bd) and mainland and say Manipur don't know anything about outside for not wanting them aliens .

Meanwhile they have no clue about manipur having interaction with various South Eastern Nations ,like a real international entity even as a state.
1652101711987.png
1652101802648.png

1652102061004.png

Manipur is even an international medical tourism hub in NE

1652101471514.png

It health care standard is different class than Tripura
1652102359219.png

You can keep your sustainable development ranking,it means moot from ground,especially when manipur doesn't even have a single beggar or petty thief,while an alien stole my laptop from my friend's room when I had visited agartala.
The people of manipur has different ethnocentric aspirations.

Attachments

• 1652093185263.png
    1652093185263.png
    278.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Media Source :
Issa Han labourer, why do you bother?

I have traveled all across India including your Tripura and can compare regions among each other and with other nations in the east,and I don't even live in Manipur,I'm just a tourist there,but the moment you typed a random comparison between Imphal and Agartala,it was a dead giveaway u are just one clueless being that have never been really exposed to the world .

You talk about literacy,tripura must be greater than hongkong which has lower literacy rate by your logic,
meanwhile manipur totally dominates other much larger state, if we compare with actual results, even with "lower literacy,per capita ",
View attachment 842451
The ISRO,DRDO,elite Indian research groups are all stacked with brainpower from Manipur .

View attachment 842443

Where did u get we have been given a government job quota ? ever ?

View attachment 842454

Bangla immigrants makes the lionshare of SC (schedule caste ) they have huge amount of Quotas in competitive exam ,jobs and educational institutions, even in tripura the no of SC is more than half of total indigenous people,and your delusional *** here trying to lecture me of gov quotas and "making fair living " while taking up resources from the indigenous with all those quotas.
I know how the immigrants took over political power with vote bank policies ,than stacked up their own in higher positions even many of the legal quotas for indigenous were taken over by the aliens.And u are trying to lecture me about gov perks when my people have no protection of land or jobs while millions of aliens are trying to flock and take advantage of what we created ?

I didn't exactly called it a slum ,but dirty .

You don't like me saying than take what Tripura natives says.
View attachment 842445
View attachment 842447
View attachment 842449

How do one educate someone who's ignorant by choice?
For me a region which is safe,neat,orderly,indigenous in color, is superior.

But if we compare them ,Imphal and Agartala are worlds apart.

Manipur is India's eastern gateway,it's national,geopolitical and cultural value is way more than Tripura.

Manipur has 6 lane streets across the city for decades, indicative of its vital status .
View attachment 842457
tripura barely have a proper 4 lane road yet.It's a mess.
View attachment 842459

Tripura felt like an extension of BD ,in manipur it feels like a different country altogether ,
Even in basics , Tripura just has bangla stye eatery everywhere without any cafe or such with indigenous culture.Meanwhile Manipur has some of the best recreational centers and a cafe culture with indigenous color.
All the basic goods are imported from bangladesh and India,meanwhile almost everything in Manipur is locally sourced. Any tourist can tell the difference in pedigree of the two.

Manipur is also center of central institutes and big research in NE.

RIMS
JNIMS:
Central Agricultural University ( Tripura's fishery college and agri college is under CAU manipur)
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering Technology .

Since the people at the upper echelons of India organizing bodies in India, by now knows .the potential of Imphal/manipur
the GOI is even planning to bring in Manipur the

AIIMS(nation's premier medical college)
IIT( nation's premier engineering college
National Sports University

National Sports University is India's first,and no state has all 3.
Manipur already has a huge sports infrastructure ,water spsorts ,indoor sports ,hockey or football ,it has national lvl venues ,and already hosted National games many times. GOI is sure hoping for Manipur to produce more olympians.

Manipur is also NE's IT hub,it has IT park and is still under construction.
View attachment 842466

You can keep your sustainable development ranking,it means moot from ground,especially when manipur doesn't even have a single beggar or petty thief,while an alien stole my laptop from my friend's room when I had visited agartala.
The people of manipur has different ethnocentric aspirations.
Saying I'm clueless just cause I said your racism against Tripura is unwarranted? Have you even been to Agartala recently? No one would ever say it's dirty but your dirt covered glasses would see nothing else.
Cleanliness rank Agartala 356 Imphal 365 Aizawl 359
Source : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ity-in-the-northeast/articleshow/87822440.cms
Some people crack UPSC and other PSU jobs and u become holier than thou and actually using words like dominating lol? :lol: By your logic Bihar should be the epitome of literacy in India(no offense to Bihar) when the few are getting UPSC jobs. Should bengalis quote how many have cracked noble prizes lol or how many from Tripura are getting software MNC/MBA jobs which pay much much more than any government job can dream of and is preferred by the younger folks, then just start feeling all great and mighty? What does that show except for what the few have achieved? Means cr@p if the development is not distributed.
Also I didn't go into a d€ck measuring contest of who is getting more quotas, atleast be thankful of what the government has done for your betterment and your state instead of being a sore looser by not only denying your nations involvement in your progress but belittling your neighbouring states due to your racism.
Show all examples of Indian government investment and then spit on that very example to cozy upon foreign powers.
And well done bydway you found some people praising your state 3 years ago and using this as a source of your mental vomit.
I'll wait till you'll catch up on literacy and per capita GDP, then your lecture might even mean something. Till then it'll serve you well to read up on our development projects in the pipeline including our recently opened international terminal, smart city initiatives, entrepreneurship push, etc, can't baby feed each news and initiative here. If praising our efforts is too much for you, the least you can do is shut up on anything about our state, you brought Tripura into this conversation out of no need but to spite the state and it's people.

Issa Han labourer, why do you bother?
Ask myself the same question tbh, talking to racists seldom works out. This one is a whole case study on it.

Saying I'm clueless just cause I said your racism against Tripura is unwarranted? Have you even been to Agartala recently? No one would ever say it's dirty but your dirt covered glasses would see nothing else.
Cleanliness rank Agartala 356 Imphal 365 Aizawl 359
Source : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ity-in-the-northeast/articleshow/87822440.cms
Some people crack UPSC and other PSU jobs and u become holier than thou and actually using words like dominating lol? :lol: By your logic Bihar should be the epitome of literacy in India(no offense to Bihar) when the few are getting UPSC jobs. Should bengalis quote how many have cracked noble prizes lol or how many from Tripura are getting software MNC/MBA jobs which pay much much more than any government job can dream of and is preferred by the younger folks, then just start feeling all great and mighty? What does that show except for what the few have achieved? Means cr@p if the development is not distributed.
Also I didn't go into a d€ck measuring contest of who is getting more quotas, atleast be thankful of what the government has done for your betterment and your state instead of being a sore looser by not only denying your nations involvement in your progress but belittling your neighbouring states due to your racism.
Show all examples of Indian government investment and then spit on that very example to cozy upon foreign powers.
And well done bydway you found some people praising your state 3 years ago and using this as a source of your mental vomit.
I'll wait till you'll catch up on literacy and per capita GDP, then your lecture might even mean something. Till then it'll serve you well to read up on our development projects in the pipeline including our recently opened international terminal, smart city initiatives, entrepreneurship push, etc, can't baby feed each news and initiative here. If praising our efforts is too much for you, the least you can do is shut up on anything about our state, you brought Tripura into this conversation out of no need but to spite the state and it's people.
You and your shitty ranking ,your swatch survey also claimed how India is open dedication free only to be proven wrong .

People has eyes and brain they can see and understand for themselves what's what.

Some people crack UPSC and other PSU jobs and u become holier than thou and actually using words like dominating lol? :lol: By your logic Bihar should be the epitome of literacy in India

Bihar has a population that 124 million ,manipur has a population of 3 million and Indigenous of 1.2 million. So with respect to proportion ,it's far higher than bihar or any state for that matter. Also Manipur isn't even trying so hard for that.
Note most meitei don't even speak Hindi and has less affinity to Indian education system. The state is political hot bed between communities and with central gov. Tripura/assam has all its focus on education.

Assam has a population of 30 million,manipur 3m ,indigenous 1.2 ,so I think what I said is fair.

This half a dollar daily wage Han labourer has shifted Delhi Meerut Expressway to Manipur. :rofl::enjoy:
I quoted from this , after typing expressway imphal ,not my fault if they used an inaccurate pic .

1652103610611.png

Last edited:

iu

iu

iu

477px-Naga_warrior.jpg

This is just a more dumb interpretation of the modern "noble savage" narrative. Truth is, Indic culture (where Bengalis are/were at the forefront in the geographic region) civilized a lot of these people by bringing them into the Indic (hindu-muslim-buddhist etc) fold like Tripuras, Meitei, Bodo-Kacharis etc. while those left out like Nagas and Kukis were civilized by christian missionaries in the 19th/20th centuries.

This East Asian fetishism is just a way for them to cope now (driven partly by their koreaboo/weaboo obsessions) when the fact is "agricultural" East Asians like the Chinese, Japanese or Koreans are more similar to us while they're more culturally akin to "aboriginal" groups like Orang Asli or Dayak. You have to ask why the Tripura Rajmala is in Bengali or why Bengali Hindus and Bengali Muslims were sent to convert the Meitei to Hinduism and Islam respectively or why they use our script. The fact is that they have borrowed a lot from our culture including in language, toponyms, religion, literature etc in the past while nothing was taken from them vice versa. Their modern superiority complex stems from the fact they're generally unable to cope with the more labourious, industrious "Indian", and in this region "Bengalis" with their more intense agricultural ways threatening their supposed livelihoods.

This is in no way asserting racial supremacy btw. All Bengali people are partly East Asian (average 10-12% and largely through a female line) and even my mtdna is A11 (a Tibet-centric haplogroup occurring less than 0.1% in Bengal) meaning my Indo-Aryan ancestors absorbed some Tibeto-Burman woman into the fold through marriage thousands of years ago. But, the truth definitely needs to be said.

You and your shitty ranking ,your swatch survey also claimed how India is open dedication free only to be proven wrong .

People has eyes and brain they can see and understand for themselves what's what.

Bihar has a population that 124 million ,manipur has a population of 3 million and Indigenous of 1.2 million. So with respect to proportion ,it's far higher than bihar or any state for that matter. Also Manipur isn't even trying so hard for that.
Note most meitei don't even speak Hindi and has less affinity to Indian education system. The state is political hot bed between communities and with central gov. Tripura/assam has all its focus on education.

Assam has a population of 30 million,manipur 3m ,indigenous 1.2 ,so I think what I said is fair.

I quoted from this , after typing expressway imphal ,not my fault if they used accurate pic .

View attachment 842489
Yes yes like I said before source : believe me bro:omghaha:, also how does speaking hindi or not work here? South India is top in most development parameters do they all speak Hindi? Basically no source will suffice. Everything is just propaganda for your highness east Asian supremacist. :lol: Like the entire Indian government is in some ploy to increase our development, literacy, per capita gdp and cleanliness parameters but isn't doing the same for other states lol.

Very weird that you are telling me your trade secret, I guess CCP makes use of the dumbest Hans for day to day online activities!
I don't willingly peddle lies,if there's a honest mistake I acknowledge and move on .

This East Asian fetishism is just a way for them to cope now (driven partly by their koreaboo/weaboo obsessions) when the fact is "agricultural" East Asians like the Chinese, Japanese or Koreans are more similar to us while they're more culturally akin to "aboriginal" groups like Orang Asli or Dayak. You have to ask why the Tripura Rajmala is in Bengali or why Bengali Hindus and Bengali Muslims were sent to convert the Meitei to Hinduism and Islam respectively or why they use our script. The fact is that they have borrowed a lot from our culture including in language, toponyms, religion, literature etc in the past while nothing was taken from them vice versa. Their modern superiority complex stems from the fact they're generally unable to cope with the more labourious, industrious "Indian", and in this region "Bengalis" with their more intense agricultural ways threatening their supposed livelihoods.

This is in no way asserting racial supremacy btw. All Bengali people are partly East Asian (average 10-12% and largely through a female line) and even my mtdna is A11 (a Tibet-centric haplogroup occurring less than 0.1% in Bengal) meaning my Indo-Aryan ancestors absorbed some Tibeto-Burman woman into the fold through marriage thousands of years ago. But, the truth definitely needs to be said.

fold like Tripuras, Meitei, Bodo-Kacharis etc. while those left out like Nagas and Kukis were civilized by christian
Meitei are genetically, culturally not same as bodo or Triprasas.
Meitei can instantly tell by appearence alone who's meitei and who's not.

I'm not proud to say but U know meites discriminate even meitei that aren't born in manipur?
This is what a triprasa wrote about manipur
1652105215616.png

Hence the attitude of many other indigenous people to meitei are like of Chinese toward the Japanese?

Bengali Hindus and Bengali Muslims were sent to convert the Meitei to Hinduism and Islam respectively or why they use our script.

Don't lecture without having a clue about what you're talking about. Meitei already had their own faith Sanamahi,which is still present today.
Bengali muslim didn't spread any islam, the muslims in manipur are pangal.They speak meitei lon,eat meitei food and wear meitei clothes and even call themselves meitei-pangal.But they are originally warcaptives from bangladesh,the king of manipur was benevolent so he allowed them to settle in manipur. These folk and their descendent are the only real muslim of manipur,the rest are aliens.

Hinduism spread in Manipur when a brahmin scammed the good faith king pamheiba into adopting Vaisnavism and it's the king's punitive edict that forced the hinduism (vaisnavism)influence

1652106868908.png

Under direction of the brahmin ,the king ordered all the holy books (puya ) which had the wealth of meitei ancestral wisdom and knowledge , to be burned. Only few was saved .
. This event is regarded among meitei as the great cultural tragedy known as puya meithaba. Every year meitei remember that tragedy.
Those that refused Vasinavism were rendered outcast . But the meitei king didn't had the stomach to wipe out sanamahism,since he was saved by it.So sanamahi stayed side by side.

Meitei culture and world view is shaped by sanamahi,their real belief,a meitei can follow any other faith side by side,vaisnavism or christianity but all of them are decendent of pakhangba and one of the pakhangba's 7 clan member.
Meitei never marry into same clan ,that also limits genetic defects.
1652108210240.png

Manipur already had a script,they never needed bangali and meitei script is again the primary script of Manipur ,bangali use was largely caused by British which understood only bengali scripts so they used bengali educated people to teach in british schools and legislative work.

So u see,the aliens brought nothing but the destruction of culture for Meitei.

Meitei script is now the primary script of manipur,bangali is only for those old people who can't read meitei script.
1652106467232.png

Their modern superiority complex stems from the fact they're generally unable to cope with the more labourious, industrious "Indian", and in this region "Bengalis" with their more intense agricultural ways threatening their supposed livelihoods.

Lol , they really live in their own world. Only "Indian-bangalis" call themselves hardworking ,but even dalai lama called em lazy.

1652107203168.png

Here's the thing ,Manipur has been a nation for many many centuries, the people inherently sees themselves as only regal sons of the soil in their nation.

What would be the reaction of Japanese if hundreds of thousands /if not millions of bangal suddenly arrived on their doorstep and demanded naturalization and political power? Will the Japanese accept that in any form?

To people like meitei,it's the same,they see the bangals or anyone who's not meitei as unwanted immigants encroaching their land,the aliens which the people of manipur never agreed to host.

Bangla people like in jiribam are nothing but cockroachese to the meitei in manipur,nothing more.

Attachments

• 1652108037218.png
    1652108037218.png
    971.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Yes yes like I said before source : believe me bro:omghaha:, also how does speaking hindi or not work here? South India is top in most development parameters do they all speak Hindi? Basically no source will suffice. Everything is just propaganda for your highness east Asian supremacist. :lol: Like the entire Indian government is in some ploy to increase our development, literacy, per capita gdp and cleanliness parameters but isn't doing the same for other states lol.
I only posted facts,either it's competition in exams like UPSC or in olympics ,or national games ,
manipur dominates any NE state, and overall the most gold medal winning state in history of national games .

i
1652108677235.png

To win in sports,u also need high mental aptitude and quality in character. That's why nations from east asia and europe thrive in olympics.
Considering it's at least 40 -50 times smaller than big Indian states,and treated as C tier state ,any one with working brain can see the anomaly unlike your dishonest self . But ofcourse for people like u ,who only believe in bollywood supremacy,it's not acceptable.

I only talk actual results and u talk like a meme.The population isn't even fully mobilized yet, we would have seen the full potential of the region if it had the right to make their own laws and regulations without any constraint . So don't give me bs .

Last edited:
I only posted facts,either it's competition in exams like UPSC or in olympics ,or national games ,
manipur dominates any NE state, and overall the most medal winning state in history of national games .

iView attachment 842533
To win in sports,u also need high mental aptitude and quality in character. That's why nations from east asia and europe thrive in olympics.
Considering it's at least 40 -50 times smaller than big Indian states,and treated as C tier state ,any one with working brain can see the anomaly unlike your dishonest self . But ofcourse for people like u ,who only believe in bollywood supremacy,it's not acceptable.

I only talk actual results and u talk like a meme.The population isn't even fully mobilized yet, we would have seen the full potential of the region if it had the right to make their own laws and regulations without any constraint . So don't give me bs .
Dishonest self? Supremacy? Why are you suddenly taking a victim stance as if I am claiming Manipuris are inferior, everyone knows Manipuris do well in sports especially, never said Tripura was beating Manipur in sports output. What I have posted is to counter your illogical claim of Tripura being the lowest in Northeast or should I remind you of your own words.
Only Tripura overrun by bangla aliens wants connectivity with BD . Tripura is a shithole of NE.
To be good at something doesn't mean others need to be shits. We are quickly gaining ground in most metrics like economy and they don't sprout out of thin air, you'd be hard pressed to find a beggar in Agartala nowadays, visit if you don't wanna believe, keep playing the supremacist ostrich and we'll leave you far behind than what we already have and you won't even have the excuses you have now to show, the rational ones are keeping Manipur in the race and hope it's connectivity with our east can be improved as our government aims which would be beneficial for entire north east. Manipur or Tripura's growth need not be at the expense of other you see.
Ofcourse your racist brain won't be able to process a bengali majority state leading or doing well in many such metrics, but atleast try.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom