What's new

BSF vandalises houses in Bangladesh village, lifts four cows

Hundreds of Bangladeshis often gather at night on the other side of the border with public announcement systems and hurl abuse at BSF personnel for hours together and attempt to instigate clashes, BSF sources informed.

:enjoy::laugh:

Hundreds of Bangladeshis often gather at night on the other side of the border with public announcement systems and hurl abuse at BSF personnel for hours together and attempt to instigate clashes, BSF sources informed.

Are the abuses made in Bengali, Hindi or English.

Bangladesh needs to equip their Armed Forces and really fast speed TANKS PLANES and Ships so they can respond to any aggression

Bangladesh needs to equip their Armed Forces and really fast speed TANKS PLANES and Ships so they can respond to any aggression

How about Pakistan supplying some of their super duper Al Khalid tanks,JF-17s etc to BD free of cost. Thats the least can you don for the Ummah.

How about Pakistan supplying some of their super duper Al Khalid tanks,JF-17s etc to BD free of cost. Thats the least can you don for the Ummah.
Pakistan if would have that much they would have done that but still Bangladesh can buy weapons from us and I hope we can have a deal that the pay us slowly or even Saudi can help them I think

just one question...if this was true....lets say it is.....

where are your security personel on your side of the border?...what are they doing to protect your citizens?

Are the abuses made in Bengali, Hindi or English.

Most likely Bengali. Very rich in vocubulary.. :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

just one question...if this was true....lets say it is.....

where are your security personel on your side of the border?...what are they doing to protect your citizens?

While BSF is chasing cows, BGB is chasing norchotics and arms dealers. Somebody has to do the real job. Right?

What were the BSF doing there? What do they do by stealing cows? Are they that poor or what? I heard even their choppers crash due to lack of spares.

What were the BSF doing there? What do they do by stealing cows? Are they that poor or what? I heard even their choppers crash due to lack of spares.
Sir if you will not protect your house than don't blame the enemy what you need to do is be strong and give back the answer to any one who enters your territory or this will keep happening today they are taking away cattle's tomorrow they will take all your mineral resources too so build a strong Army Navy and Air Force

Not lack of spares.............. Engine was missing.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Sir if you will not protect your house than don't blame the enemy what you need to do is be strong and give back the answer to any one who enters your territory or this will keep happening today they are taking away cattle's tomorrow they will take all your mineral resources too so build a strong Army Navy and Air Force

Like the one you have.....correct??

Back
Top Bottom