What's new

BSF vandalises houses in Bangladesh village, lifts four cows

The news is printed in many neutral and well established newspaper.

:
Does that make it any far truer? ...... If so, our newspaper have also been screaming about illegal bangla migrants pouring in our cities. Our newspaper have been screaming since early 90's about terror exports from Pakistan army. Why don't you accept that as truth. Your own kin blame the pilkhana masacre on India as well.....so why should we believe you now?

Which cake you want to eat buddy?

[/COLOR]

Ohhh so this is where the food of the hungry indians go to :woot:

Oh well we don't eat grass to get military advantage from our enemy country:coffee:

Why worry about our hungry check this out

BANGLADESH - INFLATION - POVERTY - FOOD - YouTube

I am disgusted to post this video but people here accuse India as if we are the only poverty ridden country.[/QUOTE]

Madhya Pradesh becomes republic of hunger - YouTube go check this out.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

You don't live anywhere near these incidents no ?...its easy to spin theories from Spain .

There is a nexus between BSF -BDR-Smugglers etc . Through the info network the guys on the ground can find anything as long as it is bought or sold in the adjoining villages.

Money works wonders.

uh huh, please go on

uh huh, please go on

Cattle is smuggled with the collusion of couple of paramilitary men. Smugglers pay them on both sides. The way the border has been fortified now , its not possible without their knowledge. Have you ever visited the Indo-Bangla border ?

And whats with your offtopic rants about poverty in India ? Should we enter the Game to show Bangladeshi poverty ?

Does that make it any far truer? ...... If so, our newspaper have also been screaming about illegal bangla migrants pouring in our cities. Our newspaper have been screaming since early 90's about terror exports from Pakistan army. Why don't you accept that as truth. Your own kin blame the pilkhana masacre on India as well.....so why should we believe you now?

Which cake you want to eat buddy?

Those bangla migrants are bdeshis or west bengal muslims??? Illegal migration from bd, yes it happens. Rouge miliatry officers from pakistan, yes it happens. But you guys like to take it to the next level by yelling numbers like 20 million. Why cant indians except the fact that BSF did this crime??

Cattle is smuggled with the collusion of couple of paramilitary men. Smugglers pay them on both sides. The way the border has been fortified now , its not possible without their knowledge. Have you ever visited the Indo-Bangla border ?

And whats with your offtopic rants about poverty in India ? Should we enter the Game to show Bangladeshi poverty ?

Dude have YOU ever visited the indo-bd border?? It is very porus esp near water bodies and forested areas. I dont think paramilitary men collude to form this gang as you claim.

The off topic rant was just there to justify the fat indian cows that you have

Dude have YOU ever visited the indo-bd border?? It is very porus esp near water bodies and forested areas. I dont think paramilitary men collude to form this gang as you claim.

The off topic rant was just there to justify the fat indian cows that you have

Bro I come from an aristocratic family , My Family has houses there ( In the West Bengal side ) . A BSF camp even exists on part our land taken by the Communist Govt for the purpose . We have had our cows stolen and smuggled across , rogue BSF jawan's
have been involved , they have been arrested - charged and demoted. I am quite familiar with what goes on in the borders. I 've personally spoken to guys who later were shot dead by BSF troopers while attempting this smuggling business.

So you see what I am saying to you is not BS , but a bit of inside info.

Bro I come from an aristocratic family , My Family has houses there ( In the West Bengal side ) . A BSF camp even exists on part our land taken by the Communist Govt for the purpose . We have had our cows stolen and smuggled across , rogue BSF jawan's
have been involved , they have been arrested - charged and demoted. I am quite familiar with what goes on in the borders. I 've personally spoken to guys who later were shot dead by BSF troopers while attempting this smuggling business.

So you see what I am saying to you is not BS , but a bit of inside info.

you are correct... indian smugglers+BDR+BSF+Bangladesi smugglers all are involved in this.........

But once the cow is crossed it is gone, BSF has no right to cross the border.....

There is BGB for this....

They should pass the info to BGB, not cross the border themselves....

Anyway there is no mention that those cows were smuggled!

every family in villages of Bangladesh posses cows......

BSF is doing a unique thing in the world .. indeed a rare trait of stealing and robbing
such events earn a bad name for your country and your security agencies ... you should tackle this because it will increase hate inBDeshis against BSF and India

Pick up cows? BSF is a paramilitary unit; not some lunatic cattle raiders. One more thing I don't understand is this:

Have the villagers been picked up yet after failing to keep mum ?

Picking up villagers? BSF is there not to allow Bangladeshis illegally into India; why would they kidnap them?

Then why are you only "saving" cows in Bangladesh?

Americans love eating steaks too. The entire world does, apart from India.

Hahaha i was being sarcastic man.... i love a big greasy steak and i am sure there are a lot of Indians too who would love it.

BSF is doing a unique thing in the world .. indeed a rare trait of stealing and robbing
such events earn a bad name for your country and your security agencies ... you should tackle this because it will increase hate inBDeshis against BSF and India

Come on man! Look at the allegations here! First it says that they took 4 cows and ran back. Then it says that if they villagers didn't keep quiet, they'd "pick them off" aka kidnap them as well. Why the hell will BSF kidnap Bangladeshis? They were stationed there to keep them out in first place. Why'd they kidnap more Bangladeshis?

First the allegation is BSF is killing Bangladeshis by intruding inside BD border, then they're saying that they will kidnap them.

I mean doesn't it look obvious that this is utter nonsense?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Hahaha i was being sarcastic man.... i love a big greasy steak and i am sure there are a lot of Indians too who would love it.

Yeah and beef is also the single-most factor in all the terrible fat and cholestrol related problems to those who eat it a lot. :lol:

Come on man! Look at the allegations here! First it says that they took 4 cows and ran back. Then it says that if they villagers didn't keep quiet, they'd "pick them off" aka kidnap them as well. Why the hell will BSF kidnap Bangladeshis? They were stationed there to keep them out in first place. Why'd they kidnap more Bangladeshis?

First the allegation is BSF is killing Bangladeshis by intruding inside BD border, then they're saying that they will kidnap them.

I mean doesn't it look obvious that this is utter nonsense?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Yeah and beef is also the single-most factor in all the terrible fat and cholestrol related problems to those who eat it a lot. :lol:

Lol yeah i agree...but its tAsty.

Lol yeah i agree...but its tAsty.

I don't know about it and won't be tasting since as a Buddhist, I respect the majority faith branch of us and of our country and won't want ever to hurt their sentiments. I prefer vegetarian over non-vegan though don't mind fish, eggs and chicken.

If one take a tally in this thread 100% Indians for BSF to trespass and loot cattle from Bangladesh. And Indians are proud of BSF, the Cattle Looting Force of India.

SMUGGLING VIA DHUBRI Indo - Bangla border in Dhubri District needs strong security

Clashes between BSF jawans and cattle smugglers have been on the rise in recent times and this is evident through the fact that as many as six separate clashes have occurred between the two since January this year. The BSF forces have had to resort to gunfire to stop the cattle smugglers from transporting the cattle to Bangladesh or to disperse the village mobs which often come out in defence of the cattle smugglers.

cattle.jpg

Cattle being transported in plain view

In view of the tense situation prevailing along the Indo-Bangla border over the growing trans-border crimes including cattle smuggling, State Home Commissioner and Secretary, Rajeev Bora recently visited the district to take stock of the situation.

Cattle smuggling is rampant through the porous border areas of Dhubri district and it does not matter to the cattle smugglers whether there is barbed wire fencing or not, or if there are BSF jawans patrolling the border areas. A BSF official who prefers to remain anonymous said that if this is the case in the areas where barbed wire fencing divides the territory of two nations and acts as a barrier in cross border movement then imagine what could be situation in the 42 kms stretches along the Indo-Bangla border in Dhubri district which are wide open and yet to be fenced. Jawans of the Border Security Forces manning the 134 kms Indo-Bangla international border are frequently being attacked by the local anti-nationals. Several border out posts including those at Moslabari, Mantrir Char, Bhogdohar, Mahamaya char have been identified as very sensitive in the anti-national activities and trans-border smuggling points of view. Hundreds of Bangladeshis often gather at night on the other side of the border with public announcement systems and hurl abuse at BSF personnel for hours together and attempt to instigate clashes, BSF sources informed.

Dhubri district unit of All Assam Students Union (Aasu) General Secretary, Dibakar Barman reacting to the attacks on the BSF jawans said that the situation has gone from bad to worse and within a few years, if the government does not take notice of the deteriorating situation in the border areas it might get out of hand. Barman said that the Central Government should think about what they are doing with this sensitive border where BSF jawans are frequently attacked not by terrorists but by mere cattle smugglers. “What will the BSF do when terrorists attack them? The Government of India is playing with the sentiments of the people and has made the Indo-Bangla border a mockery as it could neither stop the influx from Bangladesh nor could it stop trans-border smuggling. Now the entire border along Assam is clandestinely being used by anti-national elements and despite knowing all this, they are silent spectators,” Barman rued. However, it is surprising to note that only two battalions of BSF are manning the entire 135 kms Indo-Bangla border under Dhubri district which means that there are only four BSF jawans are for every one kilometer on guard at the border.

Read the full story at http://www.easternpanorama.in/index...-district-needs-strong-security&catid=24:june

Back
Top Bottom