What's new

BSF vandalises houses in Bangladesh village, lifts four cows

What were the BSF doing there? What do they do by stealing cows? Are they that poor or what? I heard even their choppers crash due to lack of spares.

Merely questioning it.

And if I am not mistaken, you aren't troll-free either.

Well question no more,

For your information BSF's annual budget at 1.7 Billions USD is more than Bangladesh's entire military budget. And a BSF soldiers salary is equal to the salary of Bangladesh Army captain! yeah thats how poor they are!

If riling on about news which doesn't even make any sense is not enough, you go ahead and make fun of a chopper accident. Well done.

Well question no more,

For your information BSF's annual budget at 1.7 Billions USD is more than Bangladesh's entire military budget. And a BSF soldiers salary is equal to the salary of Bangladesh Army captain! yeah thats how poor they are!

If riling on about news which doesn't even make any sense is not enough, you go ahead and make fun of a chopper accident. Well done.

Actually, Bangladesh Army officers get pretty good pay if you include their business interests and UN missions abroad. They gradually go up the ladder.

And of-course, the BSF's budget would be larger since India is 30 times bigger than Bangladesh.

The news could be true or not, but what is for certain is that the border areas are dangerous. More work needs to be done.

About the chopper accident, I was informed that BSF had problems with operating old choppers.

Well, at least we have a better air record :lol:

How come this news is not even in BD run state media itself, I don;t think Hasina government can censor all that is telecasted.
This news is a real pathetic attempt to defame India or BSF which failed misserably.

How come this news is not even in BD run state media itself, I don;t think Hasina government can censor all that is telecasted.
This news is a real pathetic attempt to defame India or BSF which failed misserably.

News of such border problems aren't really published in Bangladeshi media. Although, the authenticity of the event is debatable.

News of such border problems aren't really published in Bangladeshi media. Although, the authenticity of the event is debatable.
if there is no question on the authenticity then we can have a long bebate on what went wrong? do you believe that the BSF men are now running after cows for a living? if not then this artile is pure BS

if there is no question on the authenticity then we can have a long bebate on what went wrong? do you believe that the BSF men are now running after cows for a living? if not then this artile is pure BS

Actually, I was joking about that part :lol: as roy mentioned, I was trolling.

I don't think just running after cows is exactly worth it for a battalion. But, who knows, may have been some other reason.

But whatever is going on in the BD-Indo border, it isn't exactly tension-free. The problem is, neither governments are clear on the issue for unknown reasons. Even given that the current BD government is pro-India (and no I am not trolling on that part).

@BD trolls!!

Awesome job by BSF! :tup::tup:

Stealing property of poor people is an awesome job? You must be a very sick boy.

In less than a week after terrorizing Bangladeshi villagers and looting their cattle, BSF preimier cattle looting force of india has struck again. This time cattle looting by Indian BSF occurred in Lalmonirhut district inside northern Bangladeshi border. Along with 3 cattle, indian BSF looted 18 goats from inside Bangladesh territory. After BDR holding flag meeting, 18 goats were returned but 3 cattle yet to be returned by indian BSF.

Daily Amardesh -????, ?????? ?? ??????? ????, ?? ??????? ????, ? ????? ????

Bangladesh needs to order its Armed Forces to hit back or this small thing can one day lead to a bigger disaster

Isn't it against forum rules to start threads based on baseless news/blogs etc?

Back
Top Bottom