What's new

BSF denies reports of Pakistan aircraft entering Indian airspace

You are confused.
If you have links (source) of multiple Indian establishments with contradictory reports do post here.
If you are talking about Indian media houses, then you should not. I seen pakistani posters dont care about Indian media source but now suddenly you are quoting them... make your mind once for all and stick to it.

Calm down and drink some water....

Breaking

BSF declares india is a shuper power

Calm down and drink some water....

i'll stick to the topic and your comments made no sense at all. and you are still confused and unnecessarily being sarcastic.

If you know Indian establishments with contradictory reports, please do post.

This is from the forum rules that @WebMaster gave me the link for. https://defence.pk/pdf/rules/
SARCASM
We do not allow people to post sarcastic post at all. They are a very pathetic way in the end to back things up. They will be deleted on sight and user warned.
ONE-LINERS
The rules have been put into place to make the forum act like a serious forum. ONE-LINERS are prohibited in every section of the forum except member’s club and introduction forum. Please also look at the spamming rule.

i'll stick to the topic and your comments made no sense at all. and you are still confused and unnecessarily being sarcastic.

This is from the forum rules that @WebMaster gave me the link for. https://defence.pk/pdf/rules/
SARCASM
We do not allow people to post sarcastic post at all. They are a very pathetic way in the end to back things up. They will be deleted on sight and user warned.
ONE-LINERS
The rules have been put into place to make the forum act like a serious forum. ONE-LINERS are prohibited in every section of the forum except member’s club and introduction forum. Please also look at the spamming rule.

Just don't derail the topic or try to get personal here. If you have to say something academic, do share without wasting time & bandwidth. Such raise of post count is not going to help.

you are still confused

From cloud gaffe to 350 terrorists, F-16 to no loss of Indian Jet for instance, Mi-17V5 in fratricide to black box being stolen by villagers, an AMRAAM 120C5 is proof of F-16 shot to crying that Pakistan used F-16s, From loosing jets to Veer Chakra & AMRAAM Dodger appreciation, is just a short reminder of confusion since beginning.

Please forgive me and if you have official statement duly signed by Indian Chief then please share as well. For the time being, reach court and sue the below source....

JAMMU: Hours before the arrival of US President Donald Trump to India on Monday, ‘air Space violation’ was reported from Pakistan side into the Indian side in Ranbir Singh Pura sector of Jammu.

Official sources here said that at around 1145 hours, Pakistan aircraft was seen flying into the Indian Territory by the villagers.

“The villagers reported the matter to the police and by the time, police rushed to the spot, it returned,” sources added.

However, panic gripped the border residents due to air Space violation.(AGENCIES)

Just don't derail the topic or try to get personal here. If you have to say something academic, do share without wasting time & bandwidth. Such raise of post count is not going to help.

Please forgive me and if you have official statement duly signed by Indian Chief then please share as well. For the time being, reach court and sue the below source....

JAMMU: Hours before the arrival of US President Donald Trump to India on Monday, ‘air Space violation’ was reported from Pakistan side into the Indian side in Ranbir Singh Pura sector of Jammu.

Official sources here said that at around 1145 hours, Pakistan aircraft was seen flying into the Indian Territory by the villagers.

“The villagers reported the matter to the police and by the time, police rushed to the spot, it returned,” sources added.

However, panic gripped the border residents due to air Space violation.(AGENCIES)
[/QUOTE]

nothing personal here.... and nothing is offensive as long as we stick to the rules. And lets do a pact, each time a pakistani poster denounce Indian source then we will quote you. I can see your belief on Indian media :partay:

From cloud gaffe to 350 terrorists, F-16 to no loss of Indian Jet for instance, Mi-17V5 in fratricide to black box being stolen by villagers, an AMRAAM 120C5 is proof of F-16 shot to crying that Pakistan used F-16s, From loosing jets to Veer Chakra & AMRAAM Dodger appreciation, is just a short reminder of confusion since beginning.

Well we can rewind and see what exactly happened on Feb 26th and Feb 27th 2019 in detail, if you are up for it in another thread. lets not derail this one.

I

nothing personal here.... and nothing is offensive as long as we stick to the rules. And lets do a pact, each time a pakistani poster denounce Indian source then we will quote you. I can see your belief on Indian media :partay:

Well we can rewind and see what exactly happened on Feb 26th and Feb 27th 2019 in detail, if you are up for it in another thread. lets not derail this one.[/QUOTE]
Indians have become so delusional after 27 Feb 19 that they will see PAF planes in their dreams on every 27 Feb now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom