What's new

BSF abducts another Bangladeshi

Luffy 500

Reaction score
BSF abducted a Bangladeshi cattle trader from the lalmonirhat's doikhawa border. The victim goes by the name Mahedul and he was abducted when he went to the 902 pillar. First the BSF fired shots targeting him, wounding him in the process and then took him away. Mahedul is reportedly from Doikhawa bhutia mongol village. BGB's 15 battalion confirmed the news saying that they contacted BSF to know whether the man is a Bangladeshi or an Indian.

বাংলাদেশীকে ধরে নিয়ে গেছে বিএসএফ

লালমনিরহাট প্রতিনিধি | ১ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৪, সোমবার, ৩:৩৪

লালমনিরহাটের দইখাওয়া সীমান্তে মাহেদুল নামের এক বাংলাদেশী গরু ব্যাবসায়ীকে ধরে নিয়ে গেছে ভারতীয় বড়মরিচা ক্যাম্পের বিএসএফ সদস্যরা। আজ দুপুরে সীমান্তের মেইন পিলার ৯০২ সার পিলার ১১ এর কাছে মাহেদুল গেলে ভারতীয় বিএসএফ সদস্যরা তাকে লক্ষ করে প্রথমে শট গানের গুলি ছুড়ে। এসময় গুলিতে আহত হলে বিএসএফ সদস্যরা মাহেদুলকে ধরে নিয়ে যায়। মাহেদুল দইখাওয়া ভুটিয়া মঙ্গল গ্রামের ওসমান গণির পুত্র। বিজিবি ১৫ ব্যাটালিয়ানের অধিনায়ক লে. কর্ণেল আহম্মদ বজলুল রহমান হায়াতী বলেন এক ব্যাক্তি কে বিএসএফ ধরে নিয়ে যাওয়ার খরব পাওয়া গেছে তবে ওই ব্যাক্তি বাংলাদেশী কিনা তা নিশ্চিত হওয়ার জন্য বিএসএফ এর কাছে পত্র প্রেরন করা হবে।

Daily Manab Zamin | বাংলাদেশীকে ধরে নিয়ে গেছে বিএসএফ

With all the illegal cow trading business going on, this cattle trader should have kept his distance from an international border.....:coffee:
Hasina should hang some more people in the name of war crimes of 71 to divert the attention.
maybe that trader was involved in the killing of millions of Bangladeshis

I thought that both India and Bangladesh has very close relationship just like twins :D

Cattle trade is illegal in india.... those involved in it should be punished ASAP... if a bangladeshi crosses the border and come to india to take cows, he should be shot

Cattle trade is illegal in india.... those involved in it should be punished ASAP... if a bangladeshi crosses the border and come to india to take cows, he should be shot
Shooting our unarmed men and women haven't solved the problem. Why don't you change the tactics? Start shooting the cows!

Shooting our unarmed men and women haven't solved the problem. Why don't you change the tactics? Start shooting the cows!

Till the time your country did not stop forcing people to cross border cause you cant feed them, border shooting will be continue, we already have enough Jamati terrorist in India due to vote bank politics of congress.

Hasina should hang some more people in the name of war crimes of 71 to divert the attention.
maybe that trader was involved in the killing of millions of Bangladeshis

Dear sir, even BD forces do not know about the identity of the said person : BGB's 15 battalion confirmed the news saying that they contacted BSF to know whether the man is a Bangladeshi or an Indian. !!

I don't know how much more bullying will Bengal suffer from India. After independence Bengal has become almost an Indian colony. I am sure Bengalis do not want that so they should side with us to beat back the Indians.

I don't know how much more bullying will Bengal suffer from India. After independence Bengal has become almost an Indian colony. I am sure Bengalis do not want that so they should side with us to beat back the Indians.

Yeah sure. What do you propose? Pakistan conducting its favorite trade by training them to cross the border as "mujahideens" instead of cattle smugglers? :D

better shoot bangladeshi smugglers. shoot to kill. it will send a message the smugglers won't be able to ignore.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom