What's new

Brutal Over charging in electricity bills by PMLN.

Exactly.... Once our currency was more valued than Indian RS.

Well dont get me wrong, I am happy that we dont have to face such politicians..... (normally i consider both the same).....But that is too much for a house hold to pay......

Well dont get me wrong, I am happy that we dont have to face such politicians..... (normally i consider both the same).....But that is too much for a house hold to pay......

Can you pay such a huge bill if you got that ?
Honestly I cant do that. Maximum 3000 rs more than that is unimaginable.

If you guys are paying so much bill, Why dont you guys try Solar electricity or Small generator, I am sure that is going to be cheaper

What is that ?

This is electricity theft.
:lol:

47ec7b36218732c6ca0a9f0f8a66f80f._.jpg

Here is video of kunda system on wires

d809c83c4e93dbd2d81721af78e5d535._.jpg

ad7390d1db039ef6ee4b17da07efb321.jpg

853a60c5d4171fbeb8194b5100cc80e1.jpg

a33ff178095c4cc4b69b9d1c8147e3b2.jpg

9a34c02305f7c772f61fdcded72e2986.png

Attachments

• 9a34c02305f7c772f61fdcded72e2986.png
    9a34c02305f7c772f61fdcded72e2986.png
    461.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
My electricity bill is 22780 Rs:D. Little family. One sister, Me , dad & mom.
bhai yeah kisa kar ke hota hai 22k :o:is huge there was thread where some one said he paid 25k-30k ........are factory challate ho kiya ghar par :crazy:
Time to tamper with meter. Put a magnet bar on it or a wire in an appropriate place would slow it down :D
bijli chori:devil:......anti nationalist :tsk:

What?????:blink::blink::blink:

Per month or Per year ?
Are you serious?
kind of true Power requirement: Higher return on energy projects surprises senators

Last edited:
If you guys are paying so much bill, Why dont you guys try Solar electricity or Small generator, I am sure that is going to be cheaper

I also asked them.Solar panel will be best .Initial cost would high .But more reliable than other.
Only disadvantage is you cant use sudden surge load like Motor starting.But synchronozation with a generator would be helpful.

Does they start any new power projects?
They do, but the goal of this is not to generate long-term cheap electricity as was the case during the 60's but to quickly get commision on foreign backed low-cost fossil fuel power plants:
Electricity sector in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's why every new power plant project is a disaster and milking the system as we call it here in Norway.

Constructing more dams would reduce this burden.
These projects have been on the paper for decades without anything done in practice like Bhasha Dam, Kalabagh Dam etc:
Kalabagh Dam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First I thought it was giant spiderweb, then I looked closer and found it was a web of kundas. :D

Meanwhile in Pune : Maharashtra cuts power tariffs by 20% - Livemint

IN summers when i use AC for a few hours daily my max bill is around 900 INR . Thats like 1500 PKR :D . Normally its just 600 INR or 1000 PKR approx .

See the difference. Do you guys have loadshedding in India?

An alternative power sources like Solar would indeed helpful for reduce this looting.
IMF would then tax the people for stealing "sunlight", no worries :D

Meanwhile in Pune : Maharashtra cuts power tariffs by 20% - Livemint

IN summers when i use AC for a few hours daily my max bill is around 900 INR . Thats like 1500 PKR :D . Normally its just 600 INR or 1000 PKR approx .
Maximum electricity Bill that i have paid in odisha is 2500 Rs. I guess in Odisha , perunit charge is higher than most states. Avg 1100 without using significant AC.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom