What's new

Brutal Over charging in electricity bills by PMLN.

My electricity bill is 22780 Rs:D. Little family. One sister, Me , dad & mom.

You still call yourself a peaceful civilian?????? Well if increased again, then you will have to approach World bank for paying your electricity bill...... the first time in my life i got a bill of 2350 rs (for 2 months) and i am gonna complain to the authorities, normally my bill will be 650 to 800 per 2 months.....

I am not against loans
I disagree. Islam and common sense teaches us to live within our means. Did you know that entire "rich" western world is rocked by financial and economic disasters because majority of people here had stopped living off normal wages and started borrowing spree from the banks? Well, the banks collapsed and governments had to bail them out, while people were forced out of work. This has already happened in Greece, Ireland, Spain, Iceland etc.

You still call yourself a peaceful civilian?????? Well if increased again, then you will have to approach World bank for paying your electricity bill...... the first time in my life i got a bill of 2350 rs (for 2 months) and i am gonna complain to the authorities, normally my bill will be 650 to 800 per 2 months.....

Indian leaders are not insane like Pakistan's.

Only this month dude.

Where are you living ?
Karachi ,Islamabad ..It might be a city but these bill is so huge .
Ours is a rural area .Per year bill will less than 8000 rs at any case.

2350rs ??:lol::lol:

You may have AC in your entire house .
:woot:.

Indian leaders are not insane like Pakistan's.

When i look at the subcontinental politicians....... All are same, some are bad, some are worse and some are worst.....

2350rs ??:lol::lol:

You may have AC in your entire house .

Air con in August???? NO thats not the case, i suspect something wrong with the meter or the wiring.....

Loadshedding? We have so such word in norwegian dictionary. HAHAHAHA! :cheesy:

Btw, that gold mine was not the ownership of Iftikhar and he had no right to sell it to foreigners for below the market price.

Per month. Welcome to Noora's Pakistan :D

It will be like this every month. Get ready.

What is the main cause of this?
Leakage or energy dropping.

When i look at the subcontinental politicians....... All are same, some are bad, some are worse and some are worst.....

Air con in August???? NO thats not the case, i suspect something wrong with the meter or the wiring.....

Perhaps .You should check the leakage in you house.Faulty wiring would cause leakage .May be old wiring.

What is the main cause of this?
Leakage or energy dropping.
First and foremost ineffective governance of Noora Sharif. Then there were subsidies that are removed. Third we have no alternative but to buy expensive electricity as no major Dams were built in the past since since the Ayub-era.

Loadshedding? We have so such word in norwegian dictionary. HAHAHAHA! :cheesy:

Btw, that gold mine was not the ownership of Iftikhar and he had no right to sell it to foreigners for below the market price.

Per month. Welcome to Noora's Pakistan :D

It will be like this every month. Get ready.

If this was case in our state our electricity minister Aryadan Muhammed will stickered by our citizens.

You still call yourself a peaceful civilian?????? Well if increased again, then you will have to approach World bank for paying your electricity bill......
If you protest, here Punjab police beat you very badly, They will kidnap you, steal your mobile & money, they will torture you, keep you hungry for days.... This is new democracy in Pakistan. Today, civilians blocked Islamabad highway for more than 5 hours due to hike in bills & gas load-shedding.. I just saw on tv Police beating very badly PTI youths.
Where are you living ?
Karachi ,Islamabad ..It might be a city but these bill is so huge .

Rawalpindi.. Here bill price is same for household in every city.
Do you know Kunda system?? Our elite politicians don't need bills.:lol:

First and foremost ineffective governance of Noora Sharif. Then there were subsidies that are removed. Third we have no alternative but to buy expensive electricity as no major Dams were built in the past since since the Ayub-era.

So that is why NZ push too much for powerplant construction.
What about the stealing of electricity ?
It is rampant in some states of India.
Where did they get this expensive electricity ?Iran .
Might be Fossil fuel plants .Dams would not cause this much of charging .Our state owned electricity distributor
KSEB will buy electricity from NTPC for rs 19 per unit.
But they cant increase the charge more than 3 rs unit .Our peoples cant tolerate like peoples in Pakistan.

If you protest, here Punjab police beat you very badly, They will kidnap you, steal your mobile & money, they will torture you, keep you hungry for days.... This is new democracy in Pakistan. Today, civilians blocked Islamabad highway for more than 5 hours due to hike in bills & gas load-shedding.. I just saw on tv Police beating very badly PTI youths.

[/quote]

Well i can tell you, 80% indian population will not be able to pay a bill like the one you got..... and count me on that 80%

I have a family of 4. I paid Rs25000 last month and this month Rs30,000. .. Ishaq Dollar has successfully managed to fcuk this Nation in collaboration with IMF once again .. congrats to all Nooras ..

I have a family of 4. I paid Rs25000 last month and this month Rs30,000. .. Ishaq Dollar has successfully managed to fcuk this Nation in collaboration with IMF once again .. congrats to all Nooras ..

25000 is roughly 12500 indian rupees right?

Do you know Kunda system?? Our elite politicians don't need bills.:lol:

How can an average Pakistani bear this ?
You should buy some solar panel and fitted in Roof .That may be several times better than this biling.
Initial capital would be high.But in long term you can be profitable .Rainy days are much less in Pakistan.

What is that ?
What about the billing of politicians?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom