What's new

Brutal Over charging in electricity bills by PMLN.

LOL, even in Pakistani capital, there is load shedding every other hour. LOL :D
itna bhi accha nai hae,,kuch jagaho me nai jati kuch jagaho me jati hae,,,me dilli me jaha hu ,yaha bohot light jati hae.din me 1ghanta aur kabhi kabhi raat raat ko 2-3 ghante light jati hae,,,pura dimaag coagulate ho jata hae. :(

You indians are smart. After Islamization infested our nation in the 70's and 80's, all innovation and ingenuity is gone from this nation. Only looters and thugs left for exploitation. Pakistan is not a democracy but a kleptocracy. Btw, if you indians had build more dams on the rivers that lead to our nation, it could have solved our flooding problem. Plz build more dams and help us from overflowing every other year.

Let us keep religion out of this, the advantage of hydro stations are, they are much cheaper and less pollution as well... But has a disadvantage as it require area and lot of people may have to be relocated...

PPP actually brought down circular debt. It only increased during Noora's term.

Periodic payments are not solution, the basic problems causing the debt have never been solved.

i didnt know worshipping nawaz was better then criticizing them for over charging the whole gareeb awaam in bills
Naswar is showing it's sign.

Don't have too much of it, potian!

But you always have enough time to troll on discussing IK's love affairs in America that happened 30 years ago. Speaking of time, lol!
How many times?

Now look at your post and date of join.

Don't hither putting up with me night watchman. Get back to your duty.

i can understand ur frustration whne ur own party is chanting go nawaz go ... lol moment in peshawar
Says the guy whos party won't resign.

How many party u turns so far?

Like I said, get your head opened by a doctor amd ask him what is wrong with you. You realize there are brain parasites right? They stop you from thinking properly. For your own benefit, go see a doctor.

Says the guy whos party won't resign.

How many party u turns so far?

Like I said, get your head opened by a doctor amd ask him what is wrong with you. You realize there are brain parasites right? They stop you from thinking properly. For your own benefit, go see a doctor.
diverting the topic like always .. bhie tum canada se ho b yahan raiwand mei rehtay hoo ...
so what is ur opinion about PMLN own people chanting go nawaz go ... will it be embarrassing for nawaz sharif?

~20,000 PKR is insane for electricity. In comparison here in states where I live, we pay $30-$40 in summers for a family of two.
I don't think the rates are high because of high production cost and frankly I don't think this is due to corruption either. Corruption inherently is subtle and veiled and not in the form of in your face huge bills. There should be some other reason.

Is electricity heavily subsidized for industries in Pakistan? Or does Pakistan has to import electricity?

Don't hither putting up with me night watchman. Get back to your duty.
LOL. Nice try personal attacker. Who cares if you are Noora troll living in Canada. Btw, I am not a night watchman. I work at the bank to provide security for online banking, troll!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom