What's new

Broadband Speeds around the world (top 20)

Holy sh*t! Which ISP you are subscribed to? I am in Canada and on a 30Mbps connection but this is monstrous man!

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Correction...It is 1Mbps.

mistake noted lol :lol:

Holy sh*t! Which ISP you are subscribed to? I am in Canada and on a 30Mbps connection but this is monstrous man!

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Correction...It is 1Mbps.

Thats a LAN not your normal broadband connection.....They are posting their university LAN speeds to throw us deep into the inferiority complex :)

The fastest internet we get in UK is a 50Mbps line from Virgin Telecom....Average speeds of other ISPs are 18Mbps..

No broadband in my village only 3g :smitten:

Download : 4.1 Mbps

Upload : 2 Mbps

Cost : Rs 700

No broadband in my village only 3g :smitten:

Download : 4.1 Mbps

Upload : 2 Mbps

Cost : Rs 700

But this has a fair usage limit of 10GB right? After that they start charging you.

This crazy policy needs to go!

If I'm not wrong they're introducing some bill that ensures anything below 2mbps is not classified as broadband. However the telecomm lobby is making things difficult

But this has a fair usage limit of 10GB right? After that they start charging you.

This crazy policy needs to go!

If I'm not wrong they're introducing some bill that ensures anything below 2mbps is not classified as broadband. However the telecomm lobby is making things difficult

No sir only airtel cheats its customer with **** you policy.Even though only BSNL is providing 3G service now its not cheating customers by implementing **** you policy.Last month my download+upload stat was like 300+ GB :partay:.As you can see BSNL DOES NOT have FUP on UNLIMITED plans.

Airtel has stopped all unlimited plan now after you download 10-15 GB depending on the plan you choose the speed get reduced to mere 30kB/sec :tdown:.Even customers who were on old plans are getting FUP to 100 GB beat that :hitwall:

BSNL is going to upgrade the 3g towers to over 7.2 Mbps+ soon :woot:
whatever others say BSNL is best :smitten:

[quote="IFB']No sir only airtel cheats its customer with **** you policy.Even though only BSNL is providing 3G service now its not cheating customers by implementing **** you policy.Last month my download+upload stat was like 300+ GB .As you can see BSNL DOES NOT have FUP on UNLIMITED plans.[/quote]

:woot:

I think I'm going to change plans

My broadband speed is 2.2 Mb/sec for ~£16/ month. This is the highest speed we can get in my neighbourhood currently (I live in the country-side, can't stand the chaos of cities).

34dg1ao.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom