What's new

Broadband Speeds around the world (top 20)

Download 90.71 Mb/s
Upload 35.38 Mb/s :D

Server distance 150 miles

1110456926.png

:confused:

That got me wondering how is the internet in the U.S. Military. Any idea Thomas ?

the speeds depend on which base you are stationed at. for example the bases in Germany use Deutsche telecom and have extremely fast speeds. If you are in Afghanistan the internet kiosk for soldiers uses sattelite. the speeds can be very slow at times.

the speeds depend on which base you are stationed at. for example the bases in Germany use Deutsche telecom and have extremely fast speeds. If you are in Afghanistan the internet kiosk for soldiers uses sattelite. the speeds can be very slow at times.

So the Military works off commercial providers rather then its own set up ?

self delete upon request

Last edited:
India's price per mbps is too damn high

I pay Rs750 for a 512kbps unlim connection

That means $33 per mbps per month :woot:

(btw before you guys start bombarding me with "I got a 3G 20mbps is for rs900", "EVDO 2.1mbps is for rs1000"......All these plans have a f****** fair usage limit i.e they are not truly unlimited plans)

Here in Pakistan i m paying 849 rupees for my 1MBps unlimited and if keeping the currency rate in mind it would be something around 450 indian rupees and in dollars it is some where around 11dollar

Just did a quick test

ieqhjr.jpg

Holy sh*t! Which ISP you are subscribed to? I am in Canada and on a 30Mbps connection but this is monstrous man!

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Here in Pakistan i m paying 849 rupees for my 1MBps unlimited and if keeping the currency rate in mind it would be something around 450 indian rupees and in dollars it is some where around 11dollar

Correction...It is 1Mbps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom