What's new

Broadband Speeds around the world (top 20)

1113991676.png

$50/month. Cable isn't bad, but it's not the cheapest.

Cheaters on academic or military lines need to fess up!

I decided to upgrade a tier on my service.

Paying 65 a month now though

paying 50 bucks a month to timewarner cable for this :( but still it's alright for me, another thing, this is a wireless connection for my macbook, dunno if the speed might be faster for a wired connection.

Not bad considering I live in a remote village with only 6 other houses.

Limerick?

hahahaha

There once was a man...
ah, never mind.

On another note, I am surprised broadband access is so expensive in the States. I would have thought it would be a lot more competitive and cheaper than Australia -- like cell phone plans.

That ping is excellent for distance online gaming :cool:

:smitten: What I wouldn't have given for a 1ms ping when I was DEEP into some of the early first-person shooters like Quake II and a mod called "Action Quake." Man I loved those games. But when the enemy has a rail-gun, ping was everything, and any lag would see you dead from a rail-gun before you even saw the guy. It was maddening. :flame::sick:

I had a custom keyboard, game pad, and foot pedals, and did pretty good for an older guy. Then newer games came out, and I gave it up... my reflexes weren't what they used to be!

:smitten: What I wouldn't have given for a 1ms ping when I was DEEP into some of the early first-person shooters like Quake II and a mod called "Action Quake." Man I loved those games. But when the enemy has a rail-gun, ping was everything, and any lag would see you dead from a rail-gun before you even saw the guy. It was maddening. :flame::sick:

I had a custom keyboard, game pad, and foot pedals, and did pretty good for an older guy. Then newer games came out, and I gave it up... my reflexes weren't what they used to be!

That is the best ping I have seen, mine averages around 25.

Have you tried Americas Army? It is free to download and play.

America's Army Official Website

Last edited:
I's kind of lost here... so what about the advertised sppeds of 100 Mbps or 400 Mbps.

also what about the 100 Mbps that the little icon on "tray" showing that you are connected to the internet shows?

so what can we do to speed up connection without changing the service i.e. ISP provider?

It is a good information about speed test...........
Like this way , I test my internet speed test, through this site ScanmySpeed
My speed test results are,
upload speed:0.52 kbps
download speed:1.96 kbps
It has the best results for my internet speed test!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom