What's new

British woman jumps from Agra hotel to escape sexual attack

today itself anti rape law was introduced in the lok sabha ,things are moving in the right direction. Indians do not need to learn from anyone about how to raise their voices over a matter of national concern .

thanks to evryone specially pakistanis who takes this issue way more closer to their heart than shia-sunni conflict,talibanisation,terrorist attacks,drones,sectarian violence etc etc.

Look this is a continental issue. Mods should just create a sticky thread to discuss crimes against women and children (including tourists) in the sub continent..or else people will make a mockery of what is really quite a serious issue

I asked for it many times BUT bharatis opposed it tooth and nail. they are afraid of the reality about India.

on the other hand you can not just ask for banning the topic just because there is not sticky thread

ohh lalal you were the ONE who was trying to shy away from the topic by joking that ISI might has a hand in destorying tourism industry in India.

you Indians on this very forum everytime has an egg on your face when daily such incidents against women take place and still you Indians here want us NOT to discuss the topic.

come on have heart and stand up

Read my posts in the Swiss women thread. I went so far as to say that India moved from Shining India to India Sucks when it comes to these kind of incidents. This isn't egg on the faces of Indians. It's egg on the faces of all people from the sub-continent. It also reflects the burning issue of women and childrens' rights . It is an issue which must be discussed seriously and not be taken lightly. India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were one of the pioneers in electing women leaders. Yet women aren't safe in our countries. Should that be the topic or should the topic still be limited to .."oh see how the Indians like to rape the ghoras...or ...Indians are natural born rapists" etc ?

two different topics.
About failed state is a hypothesis while rapes and sexual assults in India daily is a reality.
as far as women and Pakistan is concerned indeed women are not safe here either.
The only difference is that we do not shy away from discuss it on forum while you Indians suddenly jumped up with excuses like oh look the neighbouring country also has the issue so we can not discuss it about India.
Well its about failing state and considering state of your country, I think the discussion is practical.

As for not shying away, tell me how many threads on Pakistani women's rape and assault are running right now.

Your mods delete any post that paints the reality of Pakistan and plight of Pakistani women.

Why don't you start a thread on Pakistani women especially Hindu women raped and forcefully converted.

Lets see how serious you guys are regarding this problem.

Ok. So a Brit tourist jump out of the third floor of her hotel room after presuming that some housebreaker is about to sexually assault her and this becomes major news in PDF lol. I guess it beats being beheaded in Pakistan lol

...not to say that I don't believe that the hotel management should account for the lax security and that the criminal shouldn't be kicked really hard where the sun doesn't shine

Ask the woman who was sexually assaulted by an "Indian", would she rather be beheaded
you have to be a non-Indian to understand her agony, she will have nightmare for the rest of her life "An Indian on top of her"

They don't read the news. The men might have tried to get into her room to rob her. Women are easy target to rob. But the woman might have thought they wanted to assault her.

See, people are not interested in news, all they want to do is bash India.

Where does it say that she was sexually assaulted genius ? It says that she feared being sexually assaulted

oh you genius can you tell me why the woman felt and feared SEXUAL ASSULT ? because it was not the first time that foreigner ladies were subjected by Indian men to such sexual thursts.

she may had just read the gange rape of the Swiss lady few days back

I asked for it many times BUT bharatis opposed it tooth and nail. they are afraid of the reality about India.on the other hand you can not just ask for banning the topic just because there is not sticky thread
@Awesome @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Aeronaut Kindly tell her that how much I have asked you guys to create a sticky thread for Crime Against Women.

Or if you want, I can post the PMs I have sent you all and you all decided not to make one.

Tell everyone that you are not interested in making a Sticky Thread for Meaningful Discussion on this Issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh you genius can you tell me why the woman felt and feared SEXUAL ASSULT ? because it was not the first time that foreigner ladies were subjected by Indian men to such sexual thursts. she may had just read the gange rape of the Swiss lady few days back
Similar to paranoia and prejudice people have now about Muslims around the world and consider them as terrorists.

Remember, the generalization made after few cases like this. I can tell many cases in other countries where foreign women are targeted by the thing is in India its reported and discussed in Media a hell lot.

What happened to 2 Czech women kidnapped in Pakistan ? Aren't foreign women not safe in Pakistan.

Hell, British women are not safe in Britain due to Pakistani men.

You guys hate the same generalization when made against you, but do the same against all. :omghaha:

@Srinivas Leave it buddy. I have asked Moderators and Admins that rules are broken over threads on Banned topic like Rape.

They don't want a sticky thread where we can discuss the problem rather than people bashing Indians.

I have asked everyone to make a sticky thread so that I can post everything from aspects like criminal psychology, social environment etc. behind crimes against women.

They don't want constructive discussion on a problem which is not only in India but also in their own country and rest of the world.

Its all about taking cheap shot. Don't reply them in similar way. You will be banned. :enjoy:

So don't waste your energy. :D

Create a sticky.

Last edited:
another case---guys this is getting too far---indians must take strong action and must enforce strict laws to finish this--or else Indians are gonna face big consequences..

Jeez mods ...what's the point of permitting Indians membership of this forum if you are simply going to delete every post which refutes what Pakistani members claim . Earlier I pointed out to Spring Onion that nothing in the article claims that the woman was sexually assaulted and you delete my post. Really , I sincerely believed that this was an unbiased forum which encourages rationale debate on issues affecting the sub-continent and highlights Pakistani military issues. If you want to..just create a sticky thread titled "Mock India and Indians" and ban Indian members from that thread. Deleting rationale , polite responses from this thread by Indian members is no different from the proposed sticky thread

Ask the woman who was sexually assaulted by an "Indian", would she rather be beheaded
you have to be a non-Indian to understand her agony, she will have nightmare for the rest of her life "An Indian on top of her"

...but posts of this nature...well I guess they add value to this forum

Now this is too much. Find such scums and kill them. Losing some millions of people ll not affect Indian population.

Another Intellectual gem by a so called think tank :lol:
@KRAIT , you are right . people here only want to feel good by trying to belittle India, hide their own problems by saying "look how bad they are":rolleyes:

go away...that was an error.. :lol:
I was posting the sticky thread link and ended up posting a gif :D

Back
Top Bottom