What's new

British woman jumps from Agra hotel to escape sexual attack

posting rape threads to bash is absolutely disgusting attitude .... Indian posting about terror attacks and bad economy was not against forum rules only until recently .. While forum rules are conviniantly bent to start rape/poverty threads .. Mods should just come straight and tell the rules apply to Indians alone...

:cry:
So it's okay to bash people when people die but it's not okay to bash when a chick is raped?
There you go again with the Indian logic.
And the reason rape was banned topic was because Indians kept on crying about it. You don't see us constantly cry about terrorist threads.

:cry:
So it's okay to bash people when people die but it's not okay to bash when a chick is raped?
There you go again with the Indian logic.
And the reason rape was banned topic was because Indians kept on crying about it. You don't see us constantly cry about terrorist threads.

Bash when people die ?....stop making stuff up...you won't find more than 1% of Indians on this forum enjoying deaths of Pakistanis unlike you folks.... unless you consider R.I.P as some insult :lol:..

IF Rape is a banned topic how come the Swiss Rape thread went for 2 dozen pages ? , ill repeat myself... Pakistanis find it strangely enjoyable to troll on Indian Rape issues while your own situation of women is far far worse...

some self proclaimed women rights activists here who dont have any guts watsoever to deal with situation of women in their own country ,who turns a blind eye to forced minority conversions,burnt houses,cruel murders etc and giving lectures to a country which react in a civil manner for changes in constitution and forced the politicians to do so.

BRAVO HYPOCRYTES.

When India issue a visa to a foreigner, they are morally responsible to tell the foreigner that India is besiege by rampant sexual assaults, including gang rapes. The visits need this information before they travel to India. This is similar to warning that cigarette could cause cancer. People just need to know that people going to India has a high chance of getting raped.

Jeez mods ...what's the point of permitting Indians membership of this forum if you are simply going to delete every post which refutes what Pakistani members claim . Earlier I pointed out to Spring Onion that nothing in the article claims that the woman was sexually assaulted and you delete my post. Really , I sincerely believed that this was an unbiased forum which encourages rationale debate on issues affecting the sub-continent and highlights Pakistani military issues. If you want to..just create a sticky thread titled "Mock India and Indians" and ban Indian members from that thread. Deleting rationale , polite responses from this thread by Indian members is no different from the proposed sticky thread

...but posts of this nature...well I guess they add value to this forum

I guess Mods don't allow typical educated south Asian to post here!

Last post you made in reply to my post and the thread was closed soon after that otherwise you would have known that Pakistani posts are deleted too

thts sad.... but what can one say ...
It's Endia... Who's capital is knwn as ''THE RAPE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD''

this is now a routine... :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom