What's new

British woman jumps from Agra hotel to escape sexual attack

ejaz007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
British woman jumps from Agra hotel to escape sexual attack

LUCKNOW: Police say that a British woman has been injured after she jumped from the balcony of her hotel room in the tourist city of Agra in order to escape a sexual assault.

Police official Manish Sisodia says woman jumped out of her third floor room early Tuesday after a man forced his way into her room. She fractured her leg. No other details were available.

The attack comes days after a Swiss tourist was gang-raped in central India. Six men have been arrested in that attack.

India has seen anger and public protests against rapes and sexual attacks on women since the fatal gang-rape of a young woman on a bus in New Delhi in December.

British woman jumps from Agra hotel to escape sexual attack - thenews.com.pk

Ok. So a Brit tourist jump out of the third floor of her hotel room after presuming that some housebreaker is about to sexually assault her and this becomes major news in PDF lol. I guess it beats being beheaded in Pakistan lol

Ok. So a Brit tourist jump out of the third floor of her hotel room after presuming that some housebreaker is about to sexually assault her and this becomes major news in PDF lol. I guess it beats being beheaded in Pakistan lol

...not to say that I don't believe that the hotel management should account for the lax security and that the criminal shouldn't be kicked really hard where the sun doesn't shine

what were my emotions? did i asked for not debating the blast?

i was giving the facts and Indians were spreading romours.

anyway come back to the topic

indeed now rape and sexual assult on women in India and specially on foreigner ladies is not a breaking news so we must not post it.

the Swiss lady rape two days back was not a big news either

The Swiss lady's rape was big news indeed. Read my comments in that thread. But really, posting items of every crime against female tourists in India (including a tourist jumping out of her hotel window to escape a robber) is trivialising the issue of sexual violence against women in India. Surely you should have used your brain before trying to demean India and Indians in general before making a mockery of these violent crimes against women

@Srinivas Leave it buddy. I have asked Moderators and Admins that rules are broken over threads on Banned topic like Rape.

They don't want a sticky thread where we can discuss the problem rather than people bashing Indians.

I have asked everyone to make a sticky thread so that I can post everything from aspects like criminal psychology, social environment etc. behind crimes against women.

They don't want constructive discussion on a problem which is not only in India but also in their own country and rest of the world.

Its all about taking cheap shot. Don't reply them in similar way. You will be banned. :enjoy:

So don't waste your energy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Swiss lady's rape was big news indeed. Read my comments in that thread. But really, posting items of every crime against female tourists in India (including a tourist jumping out of her hotel window to escape a robber) is trivialising the issue of sexual violence against women in India. Surely you should have used your brain before trying to demean India and Indians in general before making a mockery of these violent crimes against women

robbers? the Indian media reported it SEXUAL assult not robbery. Indeed every time new thread should not be opened. there should be one sticky thread for entire world as i said before we should discuss the issue instead of burshing the dirt under the carpet

But it was discussed 10 pages and still going on ...............

why shouldnt we discuss such things?

So, you find it hillarious that women are being molested in India and the fact that a white woman was molested makes it even more of a celebratory event to you ? Jeez and there are posters here who say that you claim to be a female Pakistani journo. No wonder your country is so f*d up

ohh lalal you were the ONE who was trying to shy away from the topic by joking that ISI might has a hand in destorying tourism industry in India.

you Indians on this very forum everytime has an egg on your face when daily such incidents against women take place and still you Indians here want us NOT to discuss the topic.

come on have heart and stand up

Look this is a continental issue. Mods should just create a sticky thread to discuss crimes against women and children (including tourists) in the sub continent..or else people will make a mockery of what is really quite a serious issue

Just like Pakistanis goes bonkers on their country turning into a Failed State .

BTW women are not that safe in Pakistan either.

two different topics.

About failed state is a hypothesis while rapes and sexual assults in India daily is a reality.

as far as women and Pakistan is concerned indeed women are not safe here either.

The only difference is that we do not shy away from discuss it on forum while you Indians suddenly jumped up with excuses like oh look the neighbouring country also has the issue so we can not discuss it about India.

Where does it say that she was sexually assaulted genius ? It says that she feared being sexually assaulted
They don't read the news. The men might have tried to get into her room to rob her. Women are easy target to rob. But the woman might have thought they wanted to assault her.

See, people are not interested in news, all they want to do is bash India.

Back
Top Bottom