What's new

British schoolgirl 'murdered for her organs' in India,

People should know, if the hospital wanted to harvest organs they wouldn't give poison as it makes the organs poisoned and useless.
She might have had a allergic reaction to the injection, happens most of the time some people are allergic to certain drugs like sulfonamides and even penicillin and not every family know about it.
Taking out organs for tissue sample is standard procedure, but later on they are put back,they normally write it down if they retain some organs for further investigation.

Such incident cannot happen to rich people.. its only the poor who are victim.. because hospitals know ..they will be in soup if something goes wrong.. they will be chased in court.
The NRI lady is bsing.. she might have died due to negligence in worst case.

Indian hospitals don't follow such rules.

You sure?! I thought (according to Bollywood) when the patient coming in almost dead...the parents are asked to fill in papers and pay before the doc does much.... :unsure:

Indian hospitals don't follow such rules.

Hmm? are you kidding me? every hospitals tell you what they inject.This is not 1950 things have changed people nowadays have knowledge about most medical conditions, you cant fool them.

This thread isn't even funny. Losing one's own child is far from a laughing matter. For those who laughed at this, I suggest you post a video of yourself laughing when you lose your own child.
This is really tragic. I feel for the mother losing her 8 year old daughter. Have some dignity and respect for the mother at least. A$$holes of the worst kind!!!

If you wont cross border with a dead body yiu must mummify the body first and gor that they had to remove the internal organs first . But I think they usually send internal organs in seoarate caskets filled with alcohol or phenol

Seems like people ignored your post for the convenience of trolling..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom