What's new

British schoolgirl 'murdered for her organs' in India,

[MENTION=141155]
so what do you suggest..what should be done to resolve this issue and how to clear their misunderstandings??:undecided:

People need some Education :coffee:

@Desi Guy
A full post mortem examination involves examination of each
of the main body systems including the brain and all the
contents of the chest and abdomen. It will normally include
the removal and retention of small tissue samples for
examination under a microscope. Sometimes whole organs
may be retained for closer examination.

Small blocks of tissue and corresponding microscope slides will
be kept permanently in the hospital pathology laboratory and
will form part of a person’s medical records. In some cases,
organs and tissues may need to be temporarily retained for
the preparation of blocks and slides – you will be told if this
is the case.

You may be asked to give written agreement for a specified
organ or organs to be retained
for diagnostic purposes by the
pathologist.

So before calling something moron....read it up!

Besides it wouldnt reach BRITISH newspapers were it rubbish!
Biaach Please :cheesy:, I know how it works.I am in Medicine. We had Forsensic Medicine rotations ,While I was a Student. :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
So before calling someone moron, please do A LITTLE research otherwise the only moron we see is you!

He is...when I asked him solution then he didn't answered rather than taunting....:sick:

Biaach Please :cheesy:, I know how it works.I am in Medicine. We had Forsensic Medicine rotations ,While I was a Student. :pissed:
@Desi Guy I quoted the book I took that clause from so go Biaach to UK health authorities!

A simple guide to the post -mortem examination procedure (2003). Produced by the Department of Health

retrieved from https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j...46471029,d.ZWU

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...urdered-her-organs-india-2.html#ixzz2TGuxOQul

I am no doctor but it sounds like the girl had a massive reaction to the medicine that was injected in her. The loss and anger from the parents is understandable but the missing organs in my view are either to cover up their tracks, including whatever steps they took to revive her or normal practice of a post mortem, like in the case of Singh. I hope stringent rules are made in India educate both patients and doctors handling them, to check for allergies before administering any medicine. Which hospital was it?

It's a sad story but people trying score points from this are pathetic.

Now this is a very good post...exactly...like I said we need to focus in resolving the issue rather than abusing it...

third class response: this is how people act when they have nothing useful to say....:coffee:

@Desi Guy when people run down to abuses...You know the truth has hurt...Am more concerned about the girl and her parents rather than the puncture in your ego!

are we going to educate the healthcare staff as well NOT to inject a patient for minor dehyderation, to death?
There is a reason why they Have MCATs and Premed exams to filter out people like You. No one can Predict when an allergic Reaction is going to occur. Patients Relatives often tend to make stuff up after the death.I cannot comment unless I know the Full particulars of the History and Physical of the patient.

@Desi Guy when people run down to abuses...You know the truth has hurt...Am more concerned about the girl and her parents rather than the puncture in your ego!
I could not care less. My first address was not to you Specifically but to the stupid Journalists. You started Abusing after quoting me, I replied in Kind.now Go cry in your bed

I could not care less. My first address was not to you Specifically. You started Abusing after quoting me, I replied in Kind.Go cry in your bed
@Desi Guy quote my abuse please I have only used the word you used back on yourself!
@Desi Guy If you call Moron an abuse...You used it 1st

Morons .The standard Procedure of Post mortem is to Remove Organs from body By Forensic and Toxicology department .

He is...when I asked him solution then he didn't answered rather than taunting....:sick:
The solution is to Tell people the way Post mortem Works and That Organ removal is standard operating Procedure ,to get some education. I do not see where I taunted you.

The solution is to Tell people the way Post mortem Works and That Organ removal is standard operating Procedure ,to get some education. I do not see where I taunted you.

YOU SAID PEOPLE NEED SOME EDUCATION..now don't say that you are too dumb to understand the sense of tense with respect to conversation!!!:confused:

@Desi Guy quote my abuse please I have only used the word you used back on yourself!
@Desi Guy If you call Moron an abuse...You used it 1st

Oh it was directed toward the Journalists who reported this news . So Unless you are the one , it was not directed at you.

YOU SAID PEOPLE NEED SOME EDUCATION..now don't say that you are too dumb to understand the sense of tense with respect to conversation!!!:confused:

Dafuq ..What is wrong with saying " People need some education " Before they start demonising doctors who work eighteen hours a day to save peoples lives. But as I said I could not care less about your opinion.

Oh it was directed toward the Journalists who reported this news . So Unless you are the one , it was not directed at you.

Dafuq ..What is wrong with saying " People need some education " Before they start demonising doctors who work eighteen hours a day to save peoples lives. But as I said I could not care less about your opinion.

so do I...:coffee:

You are correct ....:cheers:

There seems to be a misunderstanding in the whole episode. May be further investigation may reveal the truth.
Yes it's just a misunderstanding. It would be strange if a little girl in an Indian hospital was not gang raped and killed for her organs.
Jai Hind. :cheers:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom