What's new

British Red Cross doctor kidnapped in Pakistan found beheaded

May he rest in peace , hope those killed and conspired are tracked by drone and sent straight to hell where they belong

Very nice, however why is everything 'alleged' why isn't there a single case where we can get a positive id on any govt vehicle or operatives? Are these guys that elusive?

The above stated response applies, whereas the people claim over 300 missing, the BLA claims over 5000, however the high court's findings produced only 34 and then there is the case of the 'Missing Persons' who had gone to the mountains to fight for separation from Pakistan and returned home on their own accord whereas their families sat in the 'Missing Persons' camp.

Why not? This thread wasn't about the Missing Persons but we're discussing that aren't we?

try to understand the context in which the post was posted.

Very nice, however why is everything 'alleged' why isn't there a single case where we can get a positive id on any govt vehicle or operatives? Are these guys that elusive?

The above stated response applies, whereas the people claim over 300 missing, the BLA claims over 5000, however the high court's findings produced only 34 and then there is the case of the 'Missing Persons' who had gone to the mountains to fight for separation from Pakistan and returned home on their own accord whereas their families sat in the 'Missing Persons' camp.
In an irony where the Army has a country, do you seriously expect the investigations to be free,fair and unbiased so that the "alleged" part can actually be thoroughly and impartially verified ? But again in a country which has still not completed the investigation and prosecution of Benazir's death since the principal accused itself is absconding, how do we even get a confidence threshold to apprehend the "alleged" count ?

.............post #38

apart from that, i am also of the opinion that Level of Terrorism(deaths and attacks) in Punjab is 'remarkably' lower than the same in Karachi city, Baluchistan, FATA, Gligit-Baltistan and NWFP

You are mistaken. In terms of bomb blasts the lowest occurrences are in G.B, Balochistan and Sindh (in order of ascending frequency).

In terms or gun attacks the lowest occurrences are in G.B, Punjab and Balochistan (in order of ascending freaquency).

Thus your argument is flawed.

http://san-pips.com/index.php?action=reports&id=psr_1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_since_2001

They will be ; A matter of time when the mighty Ababeels will be directed towards Quetta and other terrorist-infested areas and the jihadis will be summarily taken out. Drones are the only way of putting fear into these scums.

I would warn you again to keep religion out of such posts and threads.
this is no time for sarcastic or cynical remarks dragging in Dogma to mock and make a point.

In an irony where the Army has a country, do you seriously expect the investigations to be free,fair and unbiased so that the "alleged" part can actually be thoroughly and impartially verified ? But again in a country which has still not completed the investigation and prosecution of Benazir's death since the principal accused itself is absconding, how do we even get a confidence threshold to apprehend the "alleged" count ?

1) Benazir's death has been investigated and reports have been handed in by The Scotland Yard, the FIA and the UN however since none of these PM as a party to the murder, red warrants for his arrest have not been issued so let's not pretend that we influence legal matters.
2) Taken with a pinch of salt, the same can now be said for the situation in Kashmir, 7 sister states, Punjab, the Red Corridor. As according to the seperatist's estimates, the IA and BSF have indulged in a systematic campaign of genocide against these people for at least 3 decades. They claim fatalities in the millions, guess your own house is out of order and I reject all official inquiries as you did, since they may also have been influenced by the GoI or the IA to protect their national interests.

^username India brought itself into it by supporting BLA terrorists but your plans are backfired after they attacked the very people you tried to get on your side against pakistan and turned to making money by kidnapping and ransom rather than seperatism.Frankly your right though this is nothing to do with india and on that same note indians should not even be commenting on this thread it's nothing to do with you and to be honest you have never been to pakistan let alone balochistan you have no idea of the reality there.

R.I.P to the good doctor

I would warn you again to keep religion out of such posts and threads.
this is no time for sarcastic or cynical remarks dragging in Dogma to mock and make a point.
So the simple mention of an Ababeel is bringing religion into the thread, is it ? Even esteemed authors like Farhat Taj have been using it in widely read columns which are nothing but a reflection of the people in FATA, then what is the prohibitive factor of me using it here ? Can you then spell out guidelines of usages which imply religious connotations because such implications are always open to interpretations and hence debatable.

The BB case is being delayed by the government. 4 years and still nothing on it by the government. But oh, it is the army's fault>

What has Mush got to do with it? Rehman Malik spews out BS one day, says I scratch your back, you scratch mine, a problem solved. He isn't even serious about solving this issue. But oh wait, it is the army's fault.

What has this guy's killing got to do with the army?? What has the investigation got to do with the army?

And how is the army in charge of the country. Instead of just giving out pointless shots, try to substantiate your claim.

Off -topic, Icarus is a new think tank? ( i got it).

sad to see an innocent being targeted and killed in such an inhuman manner. RIP.

You are mistaken. In terms of bomb blasts the lowest occurrences are in G.B, Balochistan and Sindh (in order of ascending frequency).

In terms or gun attacks the lowest occurrences are in G.B, Punjab and Balochistan (in order of ascending freaquency).

Thus your argument is flawed.

Pak Institute for Peace Studies (PIPS), Independent Think Tank in Pakistan

List of terrorist incidents in Pakistan since 2001 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No. I did not actually count the number of Terrorist attacks, sectarian attacks(almost every Friday these days), abduction cases(By Terror groups for fund raising) etc., Overall, Punjab seems to be safer(religious violence) by my reading of the events reported in the recent past. (not from 2001)

Sindh Interior doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom