What's new

British Red Cross doctor kidnapped in Pakistan found beheaded

Suits as a reason for a Pakistani Mind. Hardly anyone outside Pak-Punjab buys this superior level of Reason and logic.

Kindly expand on your idea so that I may better understand your PoV before responding.

BLA will kill anything or anyone to undermine the development in Baluchistan in order to keep it unstable so they can propogate their secessionist agenda.
Who pushed them to that brink ? The Musharraf-era brutalities, indiscriminate targeted killings of Baloch intellectuals, doctors and engineers has spawned and kept alive this hatred of BLA going on.

Oh yeah, then where's the Afghan Taliban based out from ? Heck, a coupla years back, Abdul Ghani Baradar of the Quetta Shura fame was captured (even though from Karachi) along with 10 other Guantanamo-credential jihadists. The amusing part is, your very own PA holds him in captivity to unleash him later in Afghanistan post-NATO withdrawal. BLA fighters do not target foreigners except for the Punjus and the FC whom they consider as their mortal enemies.

Oh and they send you a summary every time, don't they? That's why they say: "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, you and your kin have now lost all right to say that Pakistanis support terrorism in India because we 'Support Kashmiri Mujahideen that target Hindus(I'd use a racial slur but then I'd be stooping to your despicable level) and the Indian Army, who are their mortal enemies'".

Check the Swiss couple that the BLA kidnapped and SOLD to the Taliban.

Post Reported

Who pushed them to that brink ? The Musharraf-era brutalities, indiscriminate targeted killings of Baloch intellectuals, doctors and engineers has spawned and kept alive this hatred of BLA going on.

That indiscriminate killing of intellectuals was itself an act of BLA..classic case of Indian caught with pants down..who supported and funded BLA??

Check the Swiss couple that the BLA kidnapped and SOLD to the Taliban.

Post Reported
How do you know that the BLA kidnapped them ? Last known even the TTP claimed their abduction.
The Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) claimed the abduction in July, demanding that they be exchanged for Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani neuroscientist sentenced in 2010 in New York for the attempted murder of US government agents in Afghanistan.
Link : ‘Mysterious’ freedom: Swiss hostages ‘escape’ Taliban captivity

As for your post reporting, the Bugtis, Marris and Mengals unanimously state the Punjabi establishment has been hand-in-glove for every Insurgency in Balochistan till date (including the 1973 one in which a Sindhi Bhutto was a part of). I am only stating their quoted statements. Hence they target Punjabi civilians (laborers and the like).

That's the BLA you are talking about, serves their Feudal Lord's interests to keep the public from being educated, if they're educated they'd be crazy to work in your mines for no pay, it's called forced labour and it's the cheapest around. If it really was Pakistani Elements that were killing the intellectuals (who are either pro-Pakistan or neutral, mind you), then why would Pakistan at the same time be offering:

1) Special seats
2) Reduced Merit Consideration
3) Extensive open scholarships and financial aid programs

In Pakistani colleges and universities? Both activities are counter-productive.
Well?

How do you know that the BLA kidnapped them ? Last known even the TTP claimed their abduction.

Link : ‘Mysterious’ freedom: Swiss hostages ‘escape’ Taliban captivity

As for your post reporting, the Bugtis, Marris and Mengals unanimously state the Punjabi establishment has been hand-in-glove for every Insurgency in Balochistan till date (including the 1973 one in which a Sindhi Bhutto was a part of). I am only stating their quoted statements. Hence they target Punjabi civilians (laborers and the like).

1) Here's an alternate link attributing the kidnapping to 'Armed Gangs of Kidnappers', the spokesperson of the BLA called in to a news channel and accepted responsibility for the kidnapping and said that 'All Options are open on how to deal with them'.

2) They do not 'Unanimously state', their Tribal Lords state, and they are just 3 out of 70 such Tribal Lords, do the others not see these 'Atrocities' or are they impervious to the alleged suffering of their people?

You sure, because you seem to have lived in none so you have practically no authority of opinion just a mere hunch.
FYI i have spent time in almost all the regions.

You don't get it. I was merely making a remark over his "at least it's not as bad as ...." type reason. Nothing about actual threat level of Terrorism in Pakistan.

it isnt about freedom..never was.never will be..
when the greedy bugtee and muree feudel lords started to black mail GOP over gas revenue..action had to be taken..
and no their demands werent for baluch people but for their own bank accounts..
anybody who had worked at sui gas fields and purification plants in baluchistan during the times of Akber bugti will tell you how rampant this mans greed had become..
Despite receiving the royalty for his lands..whovh was more than his fair share..it was normal for his sons .cousins..grand childen to just turn up at sui gas installations and drive off with any government vehicle stationed there...Sui employees were threatened and beaten if they resisted bugtee robbery..
this went on for decades .
He was a good guy in his early ages..hut later he became corrupt and greedy and was killed as a criminal feugitive resisting the caurse of law...
Nobody is above the law..Akber Bugtii wasnt above the law either...He was involved in organised crime..murders..terrorism..theft..and robbery..
Charges were put forward against him..it was his duty to get aarested and prove his innocence in the court of law.But he knew he was wtong and thats why ran away to hide in the mountains.

Kindly expand on your idea so that I may better understand your PoV before responding.

.............post #38

apart from that, i am also of the opinion that Level of Terrorism(deaths and attacks) in Punjab is 'remarkably' lower than the same in Karachi city, Baluchistan, FATA, Gligit-Baltistan and NWFP

If they have a problem with the Punjabi then who is killing the Hazaras?
The thing is that these are such small clans (compared to larger communities) that you seem to take their whole opinion from a single person who comes into the light by taking up a rifle.
If what Musharaff did was wrong then your op north star is also not justifiable.
Operation Blue Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's the BLA you are talking about, serves their Feudal Lord's interests to keep the public from being educated, if they're educated they'd be crazy to work in your mines for no pay, it's called forced labour and it's the cheapest around. If it really was Pakistani Elements that were killing the intellectuals (who are either pro-Pakistan or neutral, mind you), then why would Pakistan at the same time be offering:

1) Special seats
2) Reduced Merit Consideration
3) Extensive open scholarships and financial aid programs

In Pakistani colleges and universities? Both activities are counter-productive.
Well?
Yeah right, the BLA. Now let me give you a report from the Human Rights Watch. For your reading pleasure.
“Pakistan’s security forces are engaging in an abusive free-for-all in Balochistan as Baloch nationalists and suspected militants ‘disappear,’ and in many cases are executed, The national government has done little to end the carnage in Balochistan, calling into question its willingness or ability to control the military and intelligence agencies.”
Secondly, all i ask you is to go to the camp put up near Parliament by Amina Masood Janjua. The disappearances and the targeted killings are all attributed to either the State forces (PA/FC) or groups like Baloch Armed Defence Group affiliated to PA. There are hundreds and hundreds of people including Baloch intellectuals who have been abducted by your forces and there exists written cases e.g. Shazia Khalid wherein the top echelons of the Army protected its own people. The reaction seen by BLA is simply Newton's 3rd Law in action started by Musharraf.

The thing is that these are such small clans (compared to larger communities) that you seem to take their whole opinion from a single person who comes into the light by taking up a rifle.
If what Musharaff did was wrong then your op north star is also not justifiable.
DO NOT bring in India.

Yeah right, the BLA. Now let me give you a report from the Human Rights Watch. For your reading pleasure.

Very nice, however why is everything 'alleged' why isn't there a single case where we can get a positive id on any govt vehicle or operatives? Are these guys that elusive?

Secondly, all i ask you is to go to the camp put up near Parliament by Amina Masood Janjua. The disappearances and the targeted killings are all attributed to either the State forces (PA/FC) or groups like Baloch Armed Defence Group affiliated to PA. There are hundreds and hundreds of people including Baloch intellectuals who have been abducted by your forces and there exists written cases e.g. Shazia Khalid wherein the top echelons of the Army protected its own people. The reaction seen by BLA is simply Newton's 3rd Law in action started by Musharraf.

The above stated response applies, whereas the people claim over 300 missing, the BLA claims over 5000, however the high court's findings produced only 34 and then there is the case of the 'Missing Persons' who had gone to the mountains to fight for separation from Pakistan and returned home on their own accord whereas their families sat in the 'Missing Persons' camp.

DO NOT bring in India.

Why not? This thread wasn't about the Missing Persons but we're discussing that aren't we?

Both you and i know that the Hazaras being Shias are targeted for their sectarian beliefs by the other fundamentalists in Pakistan, LeJ and SSP, the Zia-spawns. As for Op Bluestar, the entire mess had to be cleaned up by the Army due to the idiocy of the Congress to boost up Bhindranwaale as a worthy contender to the Akali Dal. Just like the TTP are blowing up Pakistanis now, Bhindranwaale and his cohorts then turned on Indira's Congress and started targeting civvies in Punjab and when confronted later holed up in the sanctum sanctorum of Akal Takht armed with RPGs, HGs, AK-47s and what nots.

Back
Top Bottom