What's new

British Red Cross doctor kidnapped in Pakistan found beheaded

Not proven. And don't respond with the cr@p that you posted last time.

You shouldn't ask for it. Like come on. You know it yourself very well. And if you don't then shame on you.

Perfect. Then you shouldn't have any problem in calling BLA a terrorist organization without ifs and buts.
You do not approve of HRW reports since they are biased and again do not vouch to give reports of IA being an organization like the PA (for targeting civvies). As i said, i can conclude on BLA's status based on my understanding the US State Dept's report of classifying them as a Terrorist organization.

@safriz
She was to enroll with red cross and go work in Sudan, I know what I went through to change her decision. Seriously what is Pakistan doing to stop these atrocities.

Menwhile: Indian Maoist rebels free Italian tour guide | Reuters

All countries in the world Issue warnings for their nationals or foreign nationals when danger is imminent...If a country has issued warning the the responsibility lies on those towards whom the warning has been directed..
Pakistan had issued warnings about certain parts of the country that foreigners should not go there,and now it was the responsibility of Red Cross to listen to GOP warning drop their christian zeal and back off for the safety of their operative..
But they didn't and look at the result.
GOP had no control on the movement and activity of this individual,and it wasn't possible to post army for his protection as they are already busy fighting in BLA...
He should have left long ago..he didn't and payed the price.

You must be a simpleton here aren't you :lol: ? The dude told me about insurgencies, i replied him with the insurgencies figure from a well acknowledged site. And you talk about murders ?

Read your post carefully. You don't mention insurgencies or anything specific. You mention "the killings". Is murder not a killing? And you call me a simpletom? :lol:

Sorry You Indian - We don't do what you guys did in Kashmir

SRINAGAR, India — A state human rights commission said Tuesday it will review records from the 1995 kidnapping of six foreigners in Indian-controlled Kashmir after a new book alleged that Indian intelligence agents were involved in the deadly crime.

ndia said the kidnappers were backed by Pakistan, and that some disappeared after the crime while others were killed in gunbattles with Indian troops.

However, authors Adrian Levy and Catherine Scott-Clarke suggest in a recently published book, “The Meadow: Kashmir 1995 — Where the Terror Began,” that the Indian government deliberately undermined hostage negotiations and prolonged the crisis to damage Pakistan’s reputation, and then used its own militants to take custody of the hostages before they were killed.

SRINAGAR, India | Kashmir revisits '95 case of foreigners' abduction | The Herald - Rock Hill, SC

State commission in Indian Kashmir to review 1995 case of foreigners’ abduction, killing - The Washington Post

Is it not sad to see a 60 year-old aid worker being brutally murdered for helping the underprivileged people of Pakistan? Our condolences go out to the family and friends of Dr. Khalil Dale. Do we not see terrorists target aid workers who by choice go help suffering humanity in remote places of the world? Dr. Dale was one of those who had served in many Muslim countries before he came to Pakistan.

What has surprised us is that even when the TTP claimed responsibility for this horrendous act of brutality we still see some who indulge in conspiracy theories and blame CIA, RAW and MOSSAD. Do we not disrespect the dead with our conspiracy theories and give credence to these brutal killers? Is it not time to go after these killers with support from all sides so brutality for any reason is stopped once and for all? In the last few months the terrorists’ kidnapping and atrocities have increased. It is more important now to overcome our differences and focus on the common goals of eliminating the terrorist threat in the region, which can only be done if we look forward together as partners.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Is it not sad to see a 60 year-old aid worker being brutally murdered for helping the underprivileged people of Pakistan? Our condolences go out to the family and friends of Dr. Khalil Dale. Do we not see terrorists target aid workers who by choice go help suffering humanity in remote places of the world? Dr. Dale was one of those who had served in many Muslim countries before he came to Pakistan.

What has surprised us is that even when the TTP claimed responsibility for this horrendous act of brutality we still see some who indulge in conspiracy theories and blame CIA, RAW and MOSSAD. Do we not disrespect the dead with our conspiracy theories and give credence to these brutal killers? Is it not time to go after these killers with support from all sides so brutality for any reason is stopped once and for all? In the last few months the terrorists’ kidnapping and atrocities have increased. It is more important now to overcome our differences and focus on the common goals of eliminating the terrorist threat in the region, which can only be done if we look forward together as partners.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Didn't BLA claim responsibility?

Baluchistan is BLA turf respected Maj Nevers.

DUDE u people seem really frustrated when ever some one point fingers at you people and think they are indians,atleast take care of your visitors

what a sorry state of affair-

Apparently i fell for an almost year old news-
@bangbros- you bumper- :angry:-

Last edited by a moderator:
watch secret pakistan in youtube.....unless you guys are serious....no one will be able to save you from your own backyard.....saddam down,osama bin laden down,gaddafi down,pakistan next in the list...

Necroposting... This is old news, may the poor chap RIP.

Back
Top Bottom