What's new

British Red Cross doctor kidnapped in Pakistan found beheaded

Heck by that respect, the HRW report on Balochistan fairly and squarely blames the disappearances overwhelmingly on the Security personnel and Intelligence agencies. Even the mention of BLA or BSO is absent. Now that i have shown my sources, why don't you present me your "unbiased" ones ?

HRW report is based on hear say. It says that 14000 people are missing in Baluchistan when the nationalist baloch organization themselves put the figure at 7000. So again how can you say PA is killing Baloch people when the Baloch themselves are part of the organizations that you mentioned and you don't have the reliable source to prove that FC personnel are present in these organization.

By the way why are you so reluctant calling BLA as a terrorist organization when Indians always say they hate terrorism and consider a terrorist as a terrorist. Nothing else.

HRW report is based on hear say. It says that 14000 people are missing in Baluchistan when the nationalist baloch organization themselves put the figure at 7000. So again how can you say PA is killing Baloch people when the Baloch themselves are part of the organizations that you mentioned and you don't have the reliable source to prove that FC personnel are present in these organization.

By the way why are you so reluctant calling BLA as a terrorist organization when Indians always say they hate terrorism and consider a terrorist as a terrorist. Nothing else.
:lol: Nice way to wiggle out of the situation !!! BTW your own Supreme Court goes by the reports to appoint its judicial commission to verify the ground figures. Did I say that i am reluctant to call them as a proscribed group ? As i said, i have to see enough evidence of wanton, indiscriminate civilian killing to call them as a terrorist organization. Though since the UK and US have declared them as terrorist groups, i would read their judgements and come to my conclusion.

Exactly..and GOP has been making this point very clear..They regularly ask foreigners to avoid certain areas and keep GOP informed about their travels..But these loons dont listen.

@safriz
She was to enroll with red cross and go work in Sudan, I know what I went through to change her decision. Seriously what is Pakistan doing to stop these atrocities.

Menwhile: Indian Maoist rebels free Italian tour guide | Reuters

:lol: Nice way to wiggle out of the situation !!! BTW your own Supreme Court goes by the reports to appoint its judicial commission to verify the ground figures. Did I say that i am reluctant to call them as a proscribed group ? As i said, i have to see enough evidence of wanton, indiscriminate civilian killing to call them as a terrorist organization. Though since the UK and US have declared them as terrorist groups, i would read their judgements and come to my conclusion.

Well reports are reports. How credible they are is yet to be proved. It is good that our supreme court appoints a judicial commission. It would help to negate the propaganda of thousands of missing persons.

Again what is stopping you from calling BLA a terrorist organization. I can share a dozens of report/news that how BLA attacked and killed civilians, teacher, labors. barbers etc etc, but I won't since I know you already know about them. So again what is stopping you from calling a spade a spade.

Well reports are reports. How credible they are is yet to be proved. It is good that our supreme court appoints a judicial commission. It would help to negate the propaganda of thousands of missing persons.

Again what is stopping you from calling BLA a terrorist organization. I can share a dozens of report/news that how BLA attacked and killed civilians, teacher, labors. barbers etc etc, but I won't since I know you already know about them. So again what is stopping you from calling a spade a spade.
I see the BLA as killers of the FC and their aliases in which there may be armed personnel. And they have carried out abductions too. But i have not read any sources of wanton killing of intellectuals the scale at which the FC has killed them. The few instances of killing of traders and the likes is condemnable which does not make them as wanton indiscriminate killing.

I see the BLA as killers of the FC and their aliases in which there may be armed personnel.

So they are militants.

But i have not read any sources of wanton killing of intellectuals the scale at which the FC has killed them.

When you accept that they are involved in militancy then you shouldn't write this phrase. FC is killing militants as you also accepted.

The few instances of killing of traders and the likes is condemnable which does not make them as wanton indiscriminate killing.

Oh come on. You also know that these aren't just few instances where they killed civilians. Again I can share a lot of reports but I won't since I know you already know them.

I know you hate Pakistan and that's why support BLA but since you always seem to give us a lecture about terrorism it is time for you to call a terrorist organization a terrorist organization.

You need to build up some credibility so that you can lecture us about terrorism before you get banned next time.

Disgusting and evil. To be honest it can be either militant terrorists or the Baloch terrorist groups. This man was also a an Islamic convert, not that helped the poor individual. RIP dear bother and friend to humanity.

The security situation in such parts of Pakistan is horrid. No outsider in their right mind should be there and the ones that are should leave and hand over their work to the authorities, who are incompetent to say the least.

Instead of worrying about the BLA, indians should be more concerned about whats happening here:\

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/51262-indias-insurgency-problem-61.html

There was a bomb explosion in manipur just last week
Actually you should regularly keep visiting satp.org here. Now let me let you in on another fact. The killings in Karachi alone OR in Balochistan alone is equal to the total number of deaths that have occurred entirely in India for the current year of 2012 alone. Compared to Pakistan, India is actually in a far better position.

Actually you should regularly keep visiting satp.org here. Now let me let you in on another fact. The killings in Karachi alone OR in Balochistan alone is equal to the total number of deaths that have occurred entirely in India for the current year of 2012 alone. Compared to Pakistan, India is actually in a far better position.

When you get rid of your countless insurgencies, then you can comment all you want about Pakistan.

Until then people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

So they are militants.

When you accept that they are involved in militancy then you shouldn't write this phrase. FC is killing militants as you also accepted.

Oh come on. You also know that these aren't just few instances where they killed civilians. Again I can share a lot of reports but I won't since I know you already know them.

I know you hate Pakistan and that's why support BLA but since you always seem to give us a lecture about terrorism it is time for you to call a terrorist organization a terrorist organization.

You need to build up some credibility so that you can lecture us about terrorism before you get banned next time.
I have not said that FC is only killing militants. FC is also wiping out Baloch intellectuals, doctors and engineers by the droves. That makes them militants too. I am waiting you to retort with the IA now. Secondly about lecturing on terrorism, India has never sponsored or has its people involved in killing or attempt to kill people outside its borders, while Pakistan has known to do so, hence even David Cameron calls them state-sponsors of terrorism.

When you get rid of your countless insurgencies, then you can comment all you want about Pakistan.

Until then people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
But the countless insurgencies has produced about 1/10th of the deaths occurring in Pakistan in a country which is 6 times bigger than it. What insurgency figure can we attribute to Pakistan then ? Secondly, India has not felt the need to publish its casualties in any WSJ and plead around to be heard for its contribution and ridiculed. Unfortunately, has the same applied to Pakistan though ?

I have not said that FC is only killing militants. FC is also wiping out Baloch intellectuals, doctors and engineers by the droves.

Not proven. And don't respond with the cr@p that you posted last time.

I am waiting you to retort with the IA now.

You shouldn't ask for it. Like come on. You know it yourself very well. And if you don't then shame on you.

Secondly about lecturing on terrorism, India has never sponsored or has its people involved in killing or attempt to kill people outside its borders,

Perfect. Then you shouldn't have any problem in calling BLA a terrorist organization without ifs and buts.

hence even David Cameron calls them state-sponsors of terrorism.

So??? David Camron said it in Bharat for the consumption of the fools like you. Did his country put sanctions against Pakistan for it. No. So keep this rubbish out this discussion.

O rly? :lol:

And where are you getting these numbers from? Last time I checked, bharat has some 30,000 murders each year.

O rly? :lol:

And where are you getting these numbers from? Last time I checked, bharat has some 30,000 murders each year.
You must be a simpleton here aren't you :lol: ? The dude told me about insurgencies, i replied him with the insurgencies figure from a well acknowledged site. And you talk about murders ?

Back
Top Bottom