What's new

British Red Cross doctor kidnapped in Pakistan found beheaded

BLA needs money and this guy was kidnapped for ransom .. then murdered on not getting ransom..
how difficult is this to understand that this wasn't jihad...
That is a possibility.

Now here is another. Similar to Dr. Shakil Afridi leading to OBL, the Quetta Shura jihadists see that this foreigner is also a doctor. Hence this guy is also an agent culpable to leading the authorities to some HVT inside Al-Qaeda or the Afghan Taliban. Capture, Kill gruesomely and send a public message.

Yes! foreigners shold stay away from Balauchistan to keep themselves safe otherwise they can loose their lives like that....its very dangerous out there......:smokin:

That is a possibility.

Now here is another. Similar to Dr. Shakil Afridi leading to OBL, the Quetta Shura jihadists see that this foreigner is also a doctor. Hence this guy is also an agent culpable to leading the authorities to some HVT inside Al-Qaeda or the Afghan Taliban. Capture, Kill gruesomely and send a public message.

You sound high on something and continuously coming up with baseless hypothesis...not even theories...
What the hell is "Quetta Shura Jihadist"? You just made up an organization which doesn't exist.

Anyway..my point is whoever killed him wa done for financial reasons not religious...They expected that being British national,the British government..orred cross will pay them hefty money for his release and that didn't happen.

You sound high on something and continuously coming up with baseless hypothesis...not even theories...
What the hell is "Quetta Shura Jihadist"? You just made up an organization which doesn't exist.

Anyway..my point is whoever killed him wa done for financial reasons not religious...They expected that being British national,the British government..orred cross will pay them hefty money for his release and that didn't happen.
Both you and I know what i meant there. I meant the presence of jihadis affiliated to the factions of the Quetta Shura aka the Afghan Taliban. How do even know the motive was financial ? Are there any publicly made documents demanding extortion money ? Or any communication by the UK Gov. reneging back on that deal ? This primarily seemed motivated by a need for revenge whose underlying contours the murderers would justify by religion.

Yes! foreigners shold stay away from Balauchistan to keep themselves safe otherwise they can loose their lives like that....its very dangerous out there......:smokin:

I totally agree, no foreigner is safe, i don't know why they even bother to visit in the first place. A doctors killing is the saddest incident, he/she is the giver of life. I know my gf is a doctor and I have seen older people holding her hands and thanking her and blessing her. Humanity has gone to the dogs and people who have the veracity to take a blessed life are truly the scum of earth.

It all boils down to targeting foreigners. I gave you an example. Doesn't kidnapping someone doesn't equal to target someone?

You know yourself that whether they target civilians or not. It isn't even matter of an IF. You should know it.

So according to you PA is targeting Baloch people indiscriminately. Right??

Now you tell me in this "indiscriminate killing" how many time PA

1 Killed Kalpar Bugti's
2 Killed Shambani Bugti's
3 Missori Bugti's
4 Mohammad Zai Mengal's
5 Bajrani Marri's

I named these three tribes since BLA militants belong to these three tribes. If you can answer this question then you would realize that PA isn't killing Baloch people but militants and there is a hell of a difference between the both.

They are fighting insurgents and militants. You should better know yourself where does that leave them. You have fought dozens of militants and insurgencies in your country. What you call your forces in such cases. :)
If you indeed are looking ways to absolve the PA, then why is the PA creating groups like Baloch Defai Tanzeem, Sipah-e-Shoda-e-Balochistan, Al-Ansar Mujahideen, Baloch Gheiratmand Tanzeem, Baluch Warna Ittehad, the Adozai Qaumi Itthed to target the Baloch ? Who killed the sister and niece of Brahamdagh ? The PA is the one that is primarily responsible for stoking insurgencies and necessitating organizations like BLA to be created.

Both you and I know what i meant there. I meant the presence of jihadis affiliated to the factions of the Quetta Shura aka the Afghan Taliban. How do even know the motive was financial ? Are there any publicly made documents demanding extortion money ? Or any communication by the UK Gov. reneging back on that deal ? This primarily seemed motivated by a need for revenge whose underlying contours the murderers would justify by religion.
You have got to be kidding me?I thought i cleared who jihadis are..!

I totally agree, no foreigner is safe, i don't know why they even bother to visit in the first place. A doctors killing is the saddest incident, he/she is the giver of life. I know my gf is a doctor and I have seen older people holding her hands and thanking her and blessing her. Humanity has gone to the dogs and people who have the veracity to take a blessed life are truly the scum of earth.

Exactly..and GOP has been making this point very clear..They regularly ask foreigners to avoid certain areas and keep GOP informed about their travels..But these loons dont listen.

If you indeed are looking ways to absolve the PA, then why is the PA creating groups like Baloch Defai Tanzeem, Sipah-e-Shoda-e-Balochistan, Al-Ansar Mujahideen, Baloch Gheiratmand Tanzeem, Baluch Warna Ittehad, the Adozai Qaumi Itthed to target the Baloch ? Who killed the sister and niece of Brahamdagh ? The PA is the one that is primarily responsible for stoking insurgencies and necessitating organizations like BLA to be created.

Doesn't all the organizations that you mentioned consist of Baloch themselves? Doesn't Bugti aman force consists of Bugti's. So how can you say PA is killing "Baloch people"?

It is however debatable that what prove you have that these organization were created by PA.

The PA is the one that is primarily responsible for stoking insurgencies and necessitating organizations like BLA to be created.

In that way many can say IA is responsible for insurgencies in India. Are you justifying BLA terrorism here by the way?

Doesn't all the organizations that you mentioned consist of Baloch themselves? Doesn't Bugti aman force consists of Bugti's. So how can you say PA is killing "Baloch people"?

It is however debatable that what prove you have that these organization were created by PA.

In that way many can say IA is responsible for insurgencies in India. Are you justifying BLA terrorism here by the way?
All are these are simply aliases of the FC. The presence of Baloch in these so-called "independent" organizations are simply token and minuscule. They actually comprise of the personnel from the FC embedded into these organizations. As i said before, if the BLA wantonly targets and kills civilians indiscriminately, then they are culpable to terrorism. Targeting the FC or security personnel does not make them so.

All are these are simply aliases of the FC.

Proof?

The presence of Baloch in these so-called "independent" organizations are simply token and minuscule.

Again proof

They actually comprise of the personnel from the FC embedded into these organizations.

Once again. Proof?

As i said before, if the BLA wantonly targets and kills civilians indiscriminately, then they are culpable to terrorism.

So you still use IF after all what BLA has done in past few years.

Targeting the FC or security personnel does not make them so.

So those Indian soldiers who were killed by Kashmiri/Khalistani/Assam/Nagaland/Manipur etc etc militants were not killed by terrorists. Fine. :)

Exactly..and GOP has been making this point very clear..They regularly ask foreigners to avoid certain areas and keep GOP informed about their travels..But these loons dont listen.
Maybe they don't want the GoP informed,now why would that be?:whistle: :whistle:

Source is highly dubious, biased and controversial.

Do you want me to share something from Huriat sources about Kashmir.

Anyways you tried hard this time. :lol:
Heck by that respect, the HRW report on Balochistan fairly and squarely blames the disappearances overwhelmingly on the Security personnel and Intelligence agencies. Even the mention of BLA or BSO is absent. Now that i have shown my sources, why don't you present me your "unbiased" ones ?

Back
Top Bottom