What's new

British Red Cross doctor kidnapped in Pakistan found beheaded

What a shame, at least a red cross doctor not deserving this. :fie:

RIP to the good soul.

Dale had worked for the ICRC and the British Red Cross in Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq before coming to Pakistan. He had been managing a health programme for Baluchistan for almost a year when he was abducted, the ICRC statement said.

He could as well be an undercover agent as all these foreign NGO in Baluchistan are upto something.

They aren't 'allowed' by anybody, they just barge in on their own. We had quite a problem with them during Ops in FATA for two reasons:

1) We had to set aside manpower to protect them, not good publicity if they go and get themselves killed, however, that also affected our combat ability.
2) They treated civilians and insurgents regardless, which was a problem for us, we go out of our way to put them out of action and these guys help them get into fighting conditions again.

Pakistan has enough doctors of her own...so much that Pakistan exports medical staff workd over.
Ayub medical college can be chevked on gmaps...its huge and churns out hundreds of doctirs every year..
why would pakistan even need foreign doctors is beyond me.The deceased had good intentions..but he put himself in the wrong place.
Thos may be charity..but in it self is creating a law and order situation for pakistan and unnecessarily diverting resources...

A local doctor could have done the same..without getting kidnapped for ransom.

Pakistan should change the law and make it a criminal offense for foreighners to go to sensitive areas...
if seen in such an area..they should be arrested and deported for their own good.

RIP to the brave doctor and condolences to the family and friends.

The terrorists are scum. Hope they will be dispatched to hell soon..
They will be ; A matter of time when the mighty Ababeels will be directed towards Quetta and other terrorist-infested areas and the jihadis will be summarily taken out. Drones are the only way of putting fear into these scums.

I don't know about this guy but after spending couple of years in Quetta i can tell that alot of NGOs operating in Quetta , and i mean ALOT of them are just cover for the operative of not so beloved agencies in Pakistan.

I am not accusing this guy but just saying.
May his soul rest in peace.

I don't know about this guy but after spending couple of years in Quetta i can tell that alot of NGOs operating in Quetta , and i mean ALOT of them are just cover for the operative of not so beloved agencies in Pakistan.

I am not accusing this guy but just saying.
May his soul rest in peace.

i agree, why a medical doctor be beheaded, he tries to cure people

They will be ; A matter of time when the mighty Ababeels will be directed towards Quetta and other terrorist-infested areas and the jihadis will be summarily taken out. Drones are the only way of putting fear into these scums.

dude there are no jihadis is quetta, its your own supported BLA terrorists

Actually quite the contrary.You see the number of BLA militia in Baluchistan is close to nothing.Only some foreign operatives and some people still invested in the Independent Baluchistan concept.
What actually needs to be done is development.The BLA remains are cashing the poverty and low living standards of the Baluchi people.
Let me cite you a case.The poor there are so desperate that the BLA offer them 500 to 1000 rs to fire a rocket at mining companies and FC patrols and they accept it.If this poverty can be eliminated then all LARGELY projected problems will cease to exist.

dude there are no jihadis is quetta, its your own supported BLA terrorists
Oh yeah, then where's the Afghan Taliban based out from ? Heck, a coupla years back, Abdul Ghani Baradar of the Quetta Shura fame was captured (even though from Karachi) along with 10 other Guantanamo-credential jihadists. The amusing part is, your very own PA holds him in captivity to unleash him later in Afghanistan post-NATO withdrawal. BLA fighters do not target foreigners except for the Punjus and the FC whom they consider as their mortal enemies.

You stand a greater chance of being raped in South Africa than being the victim of a terrorist attack in Pakistan, nuff said.

Suits as a reason for a Pakistani Mind. Hardly anyone outside Pak-Punjab buys this superior level of Reason and logic.

BLA fighters do not target foreigners except for the Punjus and the FC whom they consider as their mortal enemies.
BLA will kill anything or anyone to undermine the development in Baluchistan in order to keep it unstable so they can propogate their secessionist agenda.

RIP to the doctor, he doesn't deserve this fate. May God give strength to his family members to bear this loss.

And Pakistan govt must issue no-go areas for foreign nationalities ASAP.

Suits as a reason for a Pakistani Mind. Hardly anyone outside Pak-Punjab buys this superior level of Reason and logic.
You sure, because you seem to have lived in none so you have practically no authority of opinion just a mere hunch.
FYI i have spent time in almost all the regions.

Back
Top Bottom