What's new

British Racist man abusing pakistani hardworking Taxi driver

Who's insulting Delhiites here ? No matter where they live India or Pakistan. They are my people. You have to go through me first.
#
if someone insults you first, then you have right to retaliate, he started it.

Pakistan ko uski minorities ki baddua lagi hai.

Bleeding itself dry for 70 years for the Kashmir cause and what do we get in return? Racist Mirpuriyas like this AzadKashmir guy.

Bleeding itself dry for our Afghani broderz and we get drug racketeers and criminals in return.

While people who actually gave their sweat and blood for this country; the Muhajirs, the Ahmedis, the Shias and Ismailis have all been thrown to the curb. I'm pretty sure the Bengalis were treated the same way.

What a hypocrite started the mirpuri racism now bit ching.

#

Karachi held it back with its cheap mahjir slogans and terror.

#

Karachi held it back with its cheap mahjir slogans and terror.
I must ask you to stop this. He was wrong to say the stuff that he did about Mirpuris, but here you are following his footsteps.

Don't forget that it was during Delhiite Mussharraf's rule that Pakistan'e economy was growing rapidly. If he ruled longer Pakistan's economy would have been in a different place today. But y'all didn't let him continue.

It's all been downhill since then.

Don't forget that it was during Delhiite Mussharraf's rule that Pakistan'e economy was growing rapidly. If he ruled longer Pakistan's economy would have been in a different place today. But y'all didn't let him continue.

It's all been downhill since then.

Call me naive, soft fool even, but in spite of Kargil I did not sense a kattarpana in the man in his interviews.

Call me naive, soft fool even, but in spite of Kargil I did not sense a kattarpana in the man in his interviews.

I agree with you. During his rule Pakistan was growing rapidly, India-Pakistan relations had grown to different heights and we were this close to solving Kashmir. But bigger powers in Pakistan had different plans and they got rid of him. Now they turned him into a fugitive.

It has happened many times. One gets angry. Perpetually hounded because one is mirpuri.

I understand. However, nothing good will come out of you becoming like the person who has made you angry. The fact of the matter is that the whole country needs fixing. Last thing we need is in-fighting to add to the mountain of already existing problems.

In US, you can get justice. In Pakistan, without paying money you can get no justice. Am I lying here?

I dunno man, I just dunno.

I used to think the same but after what I have witnessed recently about your glorious Amrerica and its true colour in BLM, I am not so sure which country has more jungle laws.

No offence though, I know you worked really really hard to acquire citizenship.

Regarding urdu muhajirs in pakistan, there is no doubt they have contributed to idea of pakistan and need to well appreciated for that. But why still insist on seperate identity for themselves in pakistan while arguing for a pan-muslim identity in British India ? - an identity of people without an ancestral land will not go well together. Pakistan belongs to sindhis, punjabis, pushtoons, kashmiris and balochs and some other ancient tribes here and there.

Urdu muhajirs do not have enough numbers and moreover already enjoy an urban lifestyle. They really have no option but to merge in to fellow pakistanis. Pakistan already embraced their language and respects people like Jinnah. I know i maybe little harsh but that is the deal .

Our failure in the 21st century to revive the economy doesn't justify their looting in the 1800s and 1900s, retard.

Modern day Pakistan was under British rule for around 100 years.

You got looted and pilaged for centuries by every Afghan and Mongol invader. Who is going to pay for that ?

Modern day Pakistan was under British rule for around 100 years.

You got looted and pilaged for centuries by every Afghan and Mongol invader. Who is going to pay for that ?

Except that those entities are dead. The same British architecture that looted Pakistan exists, dumb indian ****.

It isn't quite this in my opinion. The ACTUAL problem in England is sanghee infiltration and native white ambivalence to said infiltration. Whites who are educated usually have none of the historical inferiority small dicck complex that sanghees have and generally have no problem with Pakistanis and Muslims in general (some exceptions of course). The filth depicted in this video have zero real influence. Tommy Robinson is literally a laughing stock and gets into fights with other skinheads more than anything else.

The sanghees view Pakistanis as the root of their historical suffering and have imported their middle class dinner table racism and islamophobia here. This is the main challenge to Pakistani progress in UK in the next two decades and this is what our children need to prepare for.

Tommy Robinson types are yesterday's news. In fact, they're more likely to be used as pawns by sanghees than anything else.

The Sanghi types are political here but have infiltrated both the left and right wing here too

What is sanghees or sanghee infiltration?? I am confused

This one fool doesn't represent most of the British people.

No idea why this reaction from the behaviour of a drunken and frustrated white man.

UK may not be perfect but it is less racist than the countries the ones complaining hail from.

As an idea how "racist" the UK is, no less than 3 senior Cabinet Ministers are Asian.

Back
Top Bottom