What's new

British Racist man abusing pakistani hardworking Taxi driver

Yaar you talk so much sense and then in a second, you sweep it all clean by playing the "Jew control the world" card.

Have you not seen how regressive some of our Muslims can be? Jews don't get into your mind and force you to kill each other and beat up your women. Aapne aap ko behtar karo, Jews pe blame karna choro.

Jews dont run the world they are an influential group in the world powers like the US and West

The Bolsheviks were mostly comprised with Jews and bought havoc to Russia and her former Empire until Comrade Stalin purged them for good from the party

Jews dont run the world they are an influential group in the world powers like the US and West

The Bolsheviks were mostly comprised with Jews and bought havoc to Russia and her former Empire until Comrade Stalin purged them for good from the party
So, basically Hitler was correct?

Its not urdu. Its Hindi. So it cannot be Pakistan post 1947.

So its come from your great (or great great) grandparents.

And it continues to be spoken within the family.
Hindi films Doc.

Do you listen to Daryl Bradford smith on the YouTube he is good on these type of topics.
Dr Sahib Mustaqim Bleher he is german Muslim intelligent guy I am listening to him now.

So, basically Hitler was correct?

Hitler was power hungry bastard who in the 30s were backed by the same ((capitalist )) cabal no side in WW2 was innocent how come the Brits can go scott free for what they did to Dresden

Hitler was power hungry bastard who in the 30s were backed by the same ((capitalist )) cabal no side in WW2 was innocent how come the Brits can go scott free for what they did to Dresden

Read major Jordan diary and western technology and the soviet economic development.

@OsmanAli98 just to give you an idea of how flawed the Jews control the world trope is. Bear with me.

You've seen Pakistanis blame stuff on those Shias loyal to Iran, have you not? You've seen how they blame Ahmedis for subversive anti state activities.This Jews control the world is another side of the same coin.

If you are open minded enough, read the Case For Israel by Alan Dershowitz. Much of the history we are told about the issue is flawed. And the Jews control the media and banks is yet another rehash of antisemitic propaganda from Soviet Union (Protocols of the Elders of Zion) and Nazi era propaganda.

Again if you're open minded enough. Otherwise leave it.

Read major Jordan diary and western technology and the soviet economic development.
Stalin was smarter than Hitler,the problem with Hitler he was too open in his plans and what happen he got destroyed Stalin kept his legacy but his successors destroyed it via Perestroika and cucking to west

It's a factor it's been decades of Jewish subversion in their academics and politics which is why I am wary of Jews in general

Too be honest to some extent I agree with you but the Jews are not forcing the English to be lazy, to not study, not work hard and to get into extreme debt. They are doing it themselves. The English do that to themselves then blame everyone else for their woes. "It's the fault of the Jews", "It's the Muslims" etc.

Stalin was smarter than Hitler,the problem with Hitler he was too open in his plans and what happen he got destroyed Stalin kept his legacy but his successors destroyed it via Perestroika and cucking to west

Do you know that USA transferred all technology to the Soviet Union behind close doors including nuclear tech.

Similar to today with china but more open.

Do you know that USA transferred all technology to the Soviet Union behind close doors including nuclear tech.

Similar to today with china but more open.

Under the guise of Lend Lease Act yes they did but as usual America makes the same mistake over and over with dealing with rivals try to make a enemy a frenemy

@OsmanAli98 just to give you an idea of how flawed the Jews control the world trope is. Bear with me.

You've seen Pakistanis blame stuff on those Shias loyal to Iran, have you not? You've seen how they blame Ahmedis for subversive anti state activities.This Jews control the world is another side of the same coin.

If you are open minded enough, read the Case For Israel by Alan Dershowitz. Much of the history we are told about the issue is flawed. And the Jews control the media and banks is yet another rehash of antisemitic propaganda from Soviet Union (Protocols of the Elders of Zion) and Nazi era propaganda.

Again if you're open minded enough. Otherwise leave it.

I will be open to read the book you suggested and I am aware who Alan Dershovitz is a well known lawyer and Harvard academic who also served as Counsel to Trump when the psuedo left were trying to pin it on Trump a couple years back

It is not your dads forum and stop yapping about grammar. Puddu got a beating from a Sindhi and is taking out, his gussa on others. I hope you have scars. If I am such an embarrassment then why are you talking to me since you are so sophisticated Karachi Urdu speaking tatto.

Visa got revoked.:)

You weirdo. How I pity the poor white women and gays and Jews who have to live amongst you. Just don't gay bash a gay couple or beat up Orthodox Jews outside synagogues. You absolutely vile chav. Nigel Farrage is right to campaign against lunatic nuts like you. Hope you end up incarcerated.

Someone has a question of why we feel the honor as a Pakistani anywhere we live in the world; the simple answer is they need to listen or read Javed Jabbar's book. Unlike Parvez hoodbhoy and Hassan Nissar who want to defame Pakistan, questions the existence of Pakistan and shame to feel pakistaninate, and Islamic history altogether.
As Pakistani We all have Pakistanante germs and we shouldn't not vaccinated against this virus.Pakistan Zindabad.

You weirdo. How I pity the poor white women and gays and Jews who have to live amongst you. Just don't gay bash a gay couple or beat up Orthodox Jews outside synagogues. You absolutely vile chav. Nigel Farrage is right to campaign against lunatic nuts like you. Hope you end up incarcerated.

I keep my poker face when I am around those folks

Back
Top Bottom