What's new

British mother of killed teenager writes anguished letter to India

But the news happened on 10th of feburary 2014

Man are you really trying to convince an indian ?? He is just butthurt because saw this thread as a insult to his centuries old culture :lol:
lol really? What correlation you drew between this particular piece of news and centuries old culture.

@Gazprom
Take it easy man, chill.

I remember this incident. The reason is that this woman Fiona was travelling with her daughter and some friends to Goa in India. The mother left her daughter (14 yr old) alone. After the daughter's body was found, the mother could not be located for a few hours. The daughter was drinking in a bar and doing drugs before her death.
What mother leaves her 14 yr old daughter alone in a foreign country and goes cavorting?
It is an unfortunate incident, but blaming the only Indians is not fair. That family is weird.

The truth about 'Good Life' of murdered teenager Scarlett Keeling | Mail Online

The responses of most members except rare ones on this thread prove why the world has reached its lowest in terms of morality and empathy. God alone knows the pain of a mother and i mean any mother, nobody should have to go through that. I really wish an excruciating death for that creep.

Doesn't this British woman face charges of child abandonment in India? The woman left the minor girl in custody of an unrelated male associate who allegedly raped and murdered the girl. She has failed to return back to India even though the Goa Police asked her to. She is doing all this drama for the consumption of the local news-papers in UK.

India is no place for women. They rape anything that resembles a woman. Stay away from that poverty-stricken 3rd world country :coffee:

And you are from Mr. Genious???

These incidents are worsening day by day, our POLICE authorities and the political class must take strict measures to curb such Issues.. A land which worships her mother cannot be doing injustice to a women.

If the culture has gone out of hand, hell with it and bring in new reforms where every man feels the torture he would undergo if he dare touches a women without her permission.

I agree no mother should go through that. Hence most mothers guard their children and put their interests before their own. No mother would leave a daughter so young in an unknown country with strangers. I also am a mother and have a daughter, hence I was so horrified that I don't think I'll ever forget this incident.

Doesn't this British woman face charges of child abandonment in India? The woman left the minor girl in custody of an unrelated male associate who allegedly raped and murdered the girl. She has failed to return back to India even though the Goa Police asked her to. She is doing all this drama for the consumption of the local news-papers in UK.

Don't quote her actions as drama instead she is fitting a bitted fight against drug dealers of Goa.it is a bitter fact tht many death in goa by drowning had been suspecious.the 15 year old ws living wid her bf (25) n his family.it is said tht she was druged by a drug dealer with LSD etc ,raped many times n then finally at 4:50am was left in shallow water in an unconcious state.police at first said tht she died cos of drowning bt cos her mother put pressure by witing a letter to PM ,da next report proved tht she was raped n murderd.i dont blame her mother if she is raising her voice nw.

Those pathetic creatures should be hanged till death.hw could someone be tht cruel .

Don't quote her actions as drama instead she is fitting a bitted fight against drug dealers of Goa.it is a bitter fact tht many death in goa by drowning had been suspecious.the 15 year old ws living wid her bf (25) n his family.it is said tht she was druged by a drug dealer with LSD etc ,raped many times n then finally at 4:50am was left in shallow water in an unconcious state.police at first said tht she died cos of drowning bt cos her mother put pressure by witing a letter to PM ,da next report proved tht she was raped n murderd.i dont blame her mother if she is raising her voice nw.

Those pathetic creatures should be hanged till death.hw could someone be tht cruel .

Fight! This woman was the one who left her minor kid with her Drug Dealer Boyfriend, how responsible is that.

She has been charged with child endangerment and neglect. Had the crime taken place in UK or US this woman might have been rotting in jail. Let her come back and face those charges. Yes, I do support punishment for the guy who committed the heinous crime, but that doesn't absolve the mother of her crime. This is just the other side of the story.

I dont understand the Indians here who are trying to lawyer the story into one of child abandonment. The matter at hand is that a visitor got defiled and killed while being a guest in India.
Raping and killing visitors/guests is severely frowned upon for good reason.

This is about an incident that happened 6 years ago.
Does that matter to the trolls?

This article came into the news recently, the letter was written recently, so yes bringing it up is completely justified whether you accept it or not, the very fact that even after 6 years justice has not been delivered is saddening...

Back
Top Bottom