What's new

British mother of killed teenager writes anguished letter to India

Of course it does, but I doubt the OP is the mother.

So you are saying that the News is related to India and OP is of other Nationality so He has no right to post it ...... Im mean seriously WTF

Fight! This woman was the one who left her minor kid with her Drug Dealer Boyfriend, how responsible is that.

She has been charged with child endangerment and neglect. Had the crime taken place in UK or US this woman might have been rotting in jail. Let her come back and face those charges. Yes, I do support punishment for the guy who committed the heinous crime, but that doesn't absolve the mother of her crime. This is just the other side of the story.
I do agree wid you tht it ws her mother's fault as well ,i dont think a 15 yr old will hv a 25 yr old bf if she would been guided well by her mother,n i think da goan police had sort to file a case against her mother for neglect towards her child .which i think is a gud step bt tht shouldn't make her daughters case be put in da dark,i want everyone to be punished who's reponsible fr her death. :cheers:

So you are saying that the News is related to India and OP is of other Nationality so He has no right to post it ...... Im mean seriously WTF
Check the track record and the kind of threads that particular poster starts, unless and until he/she is the highly decorated champion of women rights in his/her country all this is a flame bait. If you have a hard time believing that then please remain shocked and amazed.

This article came into the news recently, the letter was written recently, so yes bringing it up is completely justified whether you accept it or not, the very fact that even after 6 years justice has not been delivered is saddening...
This news is old or latest is not point of discussion at all wat matters to me as an indian is victim mother still fighting to get justice even after 6 yrs..... Such mf goons are mocking on our face n here we fighting for freshness of news........ wah re insaaniyat......

This news is old or latest is not point of discussion at all wat matters to me as an indian is victim mother still fighting to get justice even after 6 yrs..... Such mf goons are mocking on our face n here we fighting for freshness of news........ wah re insaaniyat......

exactly mate.....:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom