What's new

Gandhi’s letters to son may trigger storm

smartness and wisdom unfortunately does not go hand in hand.

:(
As far as our country is concerned, smartness does the job of politics perfectly.So why players of politics would care to cultivate wisdom when it's of no use?

Ironically, this will please some the Hindutva waadis here

@Developereo

He was also chided by Tagore and Nehru for saying the Bihar Earthquake was their punishment for ill treating the Dalits.

Gandhi is no longer seen as a hero among the Ambedkarite Dalits. And the R.S.S.

I am not sure I understand.

We can't stop respecting Gandhi just because some extremist organizations may or may not like him.

He was a product of his environment and he inspired a whole nation. He never claimed to be a saint and it is unfair to expect him to be one.

There is nothing wrong with being Hindu or being gay: people who criticize him for that are saying more about themselves than about Gandhi.

I am not sure I understand.

We can't stop respecting Gandhi just because some extremist organizations may or may not like him.

He was a product of his environment and he inspired a whole nation. He never claimed to be a saint and it is unfair to expect him to be one.

There is nothing wrong with being Hindu or being gay: people who criticize him for that are saying more about themselves than about Gandhi.

Sir, please, this amount of tolerance is just too much :fie: for this forum.

So basically all these things written r still common in indian society ; Drugs, Alcohol, rape,incest, homosexuality etc etc so they r basically reflecting their leader and his children.

Last edited:
S basically all these things written r still common in indian society ; Drugs, Alcohol, rape,incest, homosexuality etc etc so they r basically reflecting their leader and his children.

How kind of you to put Homosexuality in the same league as rape.

And news alert, Drugs, alcohol abuse, violent crime are rampant in pretty much a lot of the developing countries

S basically all these things written r still common in indian society ; Drugs, Alcohol, rape,incest, homosexuality etc etc so they r basically reflecting their leader and his children.
These things happen in every society or country,India is not an exception.

Back
Top Bottom