What's new

kolkata psychically challenged teenager raped by rickshaw driver.

what the ****, I mean really, dont the Indians have anything better to do than rape and girl they deem vulnerable, they need to have their micro phalluses castrated.....:hitwall:

Hindu why dont you ignore this thread instead of shitting in it? We can post what ever we want unless mods dont allow it.

what the ****, I mean really, dont the Indians have anything better to do than rape and girl they deem vulnerable, they need to have their micro phalluses castrated.....:hitwall:

You can replace the word "Indian" with "Pakistani" also.

Google

Hindu why dont you ignore this thread instead of shitting in it? We can post what ever we want unless mods dont allow it.

Post reported, hope action will be taken.

You can replace the word "Indian" with "Pakistani" also.

I agree that there are rapes in Pakistan, much like the rest of the world but the Indians have gone overboard in this department, the have turned sexual assault into a national time pas, I mean seriously not a day goes by until some horrible rape story goes viral........:agree:

Why? For naMING id @hinduguy? GET A LiFE BHAyA

There are four members with the word "Musalman" in their user names, should I start using the same excuse? And he is hinduguy, not "Hindu". Get a life.

I agree that there are rapes in Pakistan, much like the rest of the world but the Indians have gone overboard in this department, the have turned sexual assault into a national time pas, I mean seriously not a day goes by until some horrible rape story goes viral........:agree:

Find out the percentages, even absolute numbers even though we are 2nd most populated country in the world, we have far less such incidents than many other countries, your country is not any better.

Last edited:
There are four members with the word "Musalman" in their user names, should I start using the same excuse? And he is hinduguy, not "Hindu". Get a life.

Find out the percentages, even absolute numbers even though we are 2nd most populated country in the world, we have far less such incidents than many other countries, your country is not any better.

Ofcourse you can use it, what else you will use for the guy who have id musalman?

Mamata Bannerjee: The physically challenged girl is a Maoist.

Actually, the scary statisitic is that in India, and in the rest of the world a Woman is far more likely to get raped by an acquaintance, husband, lover or a relative than by a total stranger.

something to think about :)

Actually, the scary statisitic is that in India, and in the rest of the world a Woman is far more likely to get raped by an acquaintance, husband, lover or a relative than by a total stranger.

something to think about :)

Yes it is truly savage, humanity has stooped to all time lows, but why in the hell would a husband rape, it makes no sense, isnt that marital ''love making'' (excuse me for lack of a better term)....

Yes it is truly savage, humanity has stooped to all time lows, but why in the hell would a husband rape, it makes no sense, isnt that marital ''love making'' (excuse me for lack of a better term)....

If a wife doesn'r give consent, it is rape.

In some countries, it is still legal.

Back
Top Bottom