What's new

Britain will lose by criticizing China on Tibet issue

Thats cause your Pakistani and a muslim brother, Im hindu and Tibet is sacred land for hindus sikhs buddhist I dont know if you heard of Mount kailash in tibet? it is a pilgrim site for all 3 dharmic religions. Lord Kalki the final Avatar of God will also be born in Tibet as mentioned in Hindu/Buddhist/Sikhs holy text. So Tibet has everything to do with us but Han chinese have nothing in common with tibet they simply annexed it.

The point is tht u might have sacred place there but the thing is it is part of china and indians are no one to tell china wht to do with the internal matters.
As far as scared places are concerned i dont think China has placed any resitriction on visas for pilgrims.so especailly britians which now are trying to becum Godfather of huminaty have no right to interfere in China's internal matter .

OMG you trying to compare China to India in IT and being tech savvy? dude if you wanna get into this debate you have no chance India is miles ahead of China in IT ever heard of silicon valley in bangalore?

I was actually trying to explain why China has the largest number of internet users.
You asserted that it was just down to population, but I was trying to pointed out that India has the closest population but only 7% are online (whereas China has 27% online).

I wasn't trying to compare India and China in IT at all.

But if you really want to compare India and China's IT, you should look at the what global IT brand equipment is manufactured in China and also know that China has the worlds 2nd fastest supercomputer.

:lol:

My point was there was no land called India was there? b4 the British came i mean it was just diffrent kingdoms etc

Now u mentioned in another thread a concept of Hindu dna, but i told u that there is no such thing as a religious DNA however both you and Chinaruleseverything kept using the term hindu dna :lol:

Tell me what is hindu dna? (btw thats why i called u a walley)

My third point is that you said India and the people of India have nothing to do with Tibet do u still stand by this point?

I think you have a serious reading comprehension problem there. I was nowhere mentioning about the Hindu DNA stuff, and actually was debating against Chinaowneverything's idiotic claim of such.

I never denied any culture religious interaction between Tibet and India either, but so did China and Tibet. What is your point on this anyways? The difference is that Tibet was officially part of China historically, but was never India's. My point is that China has a stronger historical claim to Tibet than the United States does to much of the American West.

Last edited:
I was actually trying to explain why China has the largest number of internet users.
You asserted that it was just down to population, but I was trying to pointed out that India has the closest population but only 7% are online (whereas China has 27% online).

I wasn't trying to compare India and China in IT at all.

But if you really want to compare India and China's IT, you should look at the what global IT brand equipment is manufacturered in China and also know that China has the worlds 2nd fastest supercomputer.

Fair point you make in terms of higher internet users are in China then India. I agree India has a long way to go to achieve these numbers like China.

But just because u manufacture PC's etc and export them dont make you a IT power.

The Indian Information Technology industry accounts for a 5.9% of the country's GDP and export earnings as of 2009, while providing employment to a significant number of its tertiary sector workforce. More than 2.3 million people are employed in the sector either directly or indirectly, making it one of the biggest job creators in India and a mainstay of the national economy. In March 2009, annual revenues from outsourcing operations in India amounted to US$60 billion and this is expected to increase to US$225 billion by 2020

I would like to see the global value of China's IT industry and I do not mean manufacturing and exporting PC's like Lenovo we all know about how China is the manufacturing hub of the world.

Last edited:
I think you have a serious reading comprehension problem there. I was nowhere mentioning about the Hindu DNA stuff, and actually was debating against Chinaowneverything's idiotic claim of such.

I never denied any culture religious interaction between Tibet and India either, but so did China and Tibet. What is your point on this anyways?

I think I got my wires crossed then, i thought it was you that made the point that India has no shared culture, history with Tibet and i take back my remark calling you a walley it is actually chinaownseverything who is the walley who thinks there is such a thing as hindu dna.

The point is tht u might have sacred place there but the thing is it is part of china and indians are no one to tell china wht to do with the internal matters.
As far as scared places are concerned i dont think China has placed any resitriction on visas for pilgrims.so especailly britians which now are trying to becum Godfather of huminaty have no right to interfere in China's internal matter .

Tibet was annexed by China it was never a part of China like you say, why dont we ask the people in Tibet what they want but we cant as China dont let foreign journo's in Tibet.

Why all this sudden focus on UK when every western country has slammed China for its human rights record and not just UK.

Fair point you make in terms of higher internet users are in China then India. I agree India has a long way to go to achieve these numbers like China.

But just because u manufacture PC's etc and export them dont make you a IT power.

The Indian Information Technology industry accounts for a 5.9% of the country's GDP and export earnings as of 2009, while providing employment to a significant number of its tertiary sector workforce. More than 2.3 million people are employed in the sector either directly or indirectly, making it one of the biggest job creators in India and a mainstay of the national economy. In March 2009, annual revenues from outsourcing operations in India amounted to US$60 billion and this is expected to increase to US$225 billion by 2020

I would like to see the global value of China's IT industry and I do not mean manufacturing and exporting PC's like Lenovo we all know about how China is a the manufacturing hub of the world.

There was a thread that was deleted by admin about the IT sector of India and China, it is about China overtaking India in outsourcing or something like that. I think the number is something like $20 billions. Even the number might or might not be higher than India's, but GDP percentage wise will be much smaller as China has a much big GDP. The point of the article was that China's outsourcing sector was catching up fast as it was almost trippled from last year's $7.5 billion.

There was a thread that was deleted by admin about the IT sector of India and China, it is about China overtaking India in outsourcing or something like that. I think the number is something like $20 billions. Even the number might or might not be higher than India's, but GDP percentage wise will be much smaller as China has a much big GDP. The point of the article was that China's outsourcing sector was catching up fast as it was almost trippled from last year's $7.5 billion.

I agree China is catching up fast in IT I think China is no1 in hardware and India is no1 in software thats why we have endless possibilities if we work together.

Tibet was annexed by China it was never a part of China like you say, why dont we ask the people in Tibet what they want but we cant as China dont let foreign journo's in Tibet.

Why all this sudden focus on UK when every western country has slammed China for its human rights record and not just UK.

The problem is that Tibet was independent in the history as much as it was part of China in the different period of history. So both sides have their legitimate claims. However there is no country in the world today will officially question China's sovereignty over Tibet, that is all it matters. You ask why brought UK into this. It is because China's claim over Tibet is more legitimate than most of British colonies or its formal colonies' claim to their land. Its human rights record of Tibetans are much better than those with their aboriginals.

Also if you know what kind of journalism had those so call free jounalists produced you might understand why some of them are banned from going to Tibet.

Talking about unbias profession jounalism. Here is an ariticle you should read. Maybe this will give you some clue.
From Tibet to Tiananmen

I agree China is catching up fast in IT I think China is no1 in hardware and India is no1 in software thats why we have endless possibilities if we work together.

It is actually the west that is trying to stop those possibilities. As I said before the tactics of divide and conquer did not die with British colonism, it is alive in a different form.

There is another thing I forgot to say before. There was a Maurya Empire that united India and resemble the modern India today. Don't get the notion that it was the British to give Indian a united country under the name India.

Last edited:
The problem is that Tibet was independent in the history as much as it was part of China in the different period of history. So both sides have their legitimate claims. However there is no country in the world today will officially question China's sovereignty over Tibet, that is all it matters. You ask why brought UK into this. It is because China's claim over Tibet is more legitimate than most of British colonies or its formal colonies' claim to their land. Its human rights record of Tibetans are much better than those with their aboriginals.

Also if you know what kind of journalism had those so call free jounalists produced you might understand why some of them are banned from going to Tibet.

Talking about unbias profession jounalism. Here is an ariticle you should read. Maybe this will give you some clue.
From Tibet to Tiananmen

During the last 2009 EU-China Dialogue on Human Rights. The below issues were raised and UK policy is in line with EU so again I ask the question why are we focusing on UK when all western nations have commented in a similar fashion, is the UK policy unique or diffrent to that of other western nations?

issues for the EU were the death penalty, situation in Tibet and Xinjiang, rule of law, freedom of expression, including freedom of the press, torture, and the ratification by China of the ICCPR. The EU and China also discussed a number of specific items concerning the rule of law. On these issues, the EU voiced its concerns on a number of recent developments and stressed the need to ensure fully the independence of the judiciary and to allow lawyers to exercise their professional duties without interference. China drew attention to the situation of minorities, including religious minorities, violence by police forces, overcrowded prisons, pre-trial detention and torture in police stations as issues of concern in the EU.

EU-China Dialogue on Human Rights – Swedish Presidency of the European Union

During the last 2009 EU-China Dialogue on Human Rights. The below issues were raised and UK policy is in line with EU so again I ask the question why are we focusing on UK when all western nations have commented in a similar fashion, is the UK policy unique or diffrent to that of other western nations?

issues for the EU were the death penalty, situation in Tibet and Xinjiang, rule of law, freedom of expression, including freedom of the press, torture, and the ratification by China of the ICCPR. The EU and China also discussed a number of specific items concerning the rule of law. On these issues, the EU voiced its concerns on a number of recent developments and stressed the need to ensure fully the independence of the judiciary and to allow lawyers to exercise their professional duties without interference. China drew attention to the situation of minorities, including religious minorities, violence by police forces, overcrowded prisons, pre-trial detention and torture in police stations as issues of concern in the EU.

Hong Kong's interests.

Take a look at the composition of the Chinese delegation. It was not even chaired by someone at the minister level. I guess what makes UK unique is that William Hague has the balls to bring those issues with him to China with vice premier level officials. All I have to say is that very nice diplomatic work he had done there. I am sure that he is doing this for political shows to his constituents more than his personal concerns regarding the Tibetans or China's human rights issues, but as foreign secretary his primary job at this moment is to assure a better future working relationship between China and UK that actually matters very much to the well being of UK's citizens' life rather than someone else internal affairs and their complexities that he himself even don't comprehend. If he was naive or inexperienced in this matter, then he really should take his lesson from Nicolas Sarkozy. What Sarkozy did in 2008 was not met without repercussions from the Chinese government and the public outrages which the Chinese government had to cool down.

So he did what a politician would for pendering for votes, but he failed as a public official.

Letter from China, Angry Youth

on May 27, 1989, a coalition of the student leaders and supporting workers and intellectuals agreed that the students would leave Tiananmen Square on May 30 so that they could, as student leader Wang Dang had long advocated, continue to pursue grassroots democracy on campuses.

But radical student leaders changed their minds and decided to stay on. One of them was Commander-in-Chief Chai Ling, who confided to an American journalist: “what we are actually hoping for is bloodshed, for the moment when the government has no choice but to brazenly butcher the people… I can't say all this to my fellow students. I can't tell them straight out that we must use our blood and our lives to call on the people to rise up.”

“Are you going to stay in the Square yourself?” asked the interviewer.

“No, I won’t.”

“Why?”

“… I want to live.”

This is sick. It breaks my heart...

This is sick. It breaks my heart...

Now do you understand why there are not many Chinese people who hold sympathetic views toward those students, especially their leaders. Even in the west, those leaders who got to the west from the political asylum because of this are ill-received by their peers.

You should see what other comments were saying.

"Commander-in-Chief Chai LIng
written by Bushwhacker , May 07, 2008
If Chai Ling succeeded in overthrowing Deng Hsiao Ping, she would beocme a more bloody tyrant the first emperor. Tiananmen incident would look be a child play. "

Back
Top Bottom