What's new

Britain will lose by criticizing China on Tibet issue

The fact is Ethnic minorities has more rights than Han .I have never see any yours people call the rights for Han .so just answer me why ?is it you really concern the human right .NO BUT The politics.
Tibet enviroment is not good for manufacture ,as the high altitude.and also the middle China also like that .

Thats your view I dont agree I believe these Han chinese have ruined Tibet and tried to destroy its Tibetian culture and we will keep speaking up about it like every other western nation does.

China promotes and protects Tibetan culture.

Tibetan culture attracts tourism.

Ethnic Tibetans get more rights than Hans.

Chausim you are a walley as u said things like hindu dna! when there is no such thing as a religious dna, the second point you made was that India has nothing to do with Tibet and I gave u various links to prove otherwise but you kept changing the record.

Han chinese like you have nothing to do with Tibet the sooner u leave Tibet the better.

Quote me where I said anything about DNA and the relationship between India and Tibet, otherwise it is still libel and smear. On the contrary I was defending against the DNA claims.

Now you accusing me of changing the record? Do you want to ask anyone in that thread to see who have more credibility in their eyes? Read the thread from line to line and word to word again carefully.

In that thread you are consistantly insisting that Tibetan were tied with Indian historically. Sorry to break it to you from any history record from any country, Tibet was under China's jurisdiction one time or another in the history where as India could not claim the same. Even Buddhism was from brought by Nepalese princess princess Bhrikuti and Chinese princess Wencheng as Tibetan has believed rather than your claim of from India directly.

Bhrikuti

It is also funny that in one post, you cited Tibetan culture artifacts from British Museum. May I ask how those artifact up end up in British Museum? I am sure they the British bought it from Tibetan legitimately, right?:disagree:

@amit27

British better fcuk herself ! Free N Ireland first and return falkland to Argentina!

Your country commited more evil than all the counties in the world combined.

Northen Ireland is already free lol dont u read the paper or have access to internet? there was a peace accord many years ago shame you missed it.

As for Falkland Island its to do with Oil & plus the people habiting the islands are British and there is trillions of $ of Oil found near the Island you think we gonna hand it over to the argies :lol:

Thats your view I dont agree I believe these Han chinese have ruined Tibet and tried to destroy its Tibetian culture and we will keep speaking up about it like every other western nation does.

In that case, there is a really good article written by Peter Hessler you should read. It has really balanced views from both side.

Tibet Through Chinese Eyes

Worth is not come out from mouth but on your hand .if you want a good life ,the only way is to work hard .China is a country full of opportunities and challenges. the middle China poor urban did you ever see.you just see the Beijing and Shanghai as think all Han like that.so funny.

Hung parliament was predicted way b4 the elections took part, if like you mentioned nobody wanted a hung parliament then more people would have voted/ changed their votes etc but who says a coalition goverment is a bad thing?

It was predicted based upon polls of asking people how they were going to vote. It doesn't mean people consciously voted for a hung parliament. It just means that no particular party convinced the people strongly enough to vote for them.

I didn't say a coalition government was bad, just highlighting that it's not totally democratic.

As for the internet use in China thats only due to the high population no other reason.

A high population that is technically-enabled/tech-savvy.

Indian also has a high population too but has a long way to go.

Quote me where I said anything about DNA and the relationship between India and Tibet, otherwise it is still libel and smear. On the contrary I was defending against the DNA claims.

Now you accusing me of changing the record? Do you want to ask anyone in that thread to see who have more credibility in their eyes? Read the thread from line to line and word to word again carefully.

In that thread you are consistantly insisting that Tibetan were tied with Indian historically. Sorry to break it to you from any history record from any country, Tibet was under China's jurisdiction one time or another in the history where as India could not claim the same. Even Buddhism was from brought by Nepalese princess princess Bhrikuti and Chinese princess Wencheng as Tibetan has believed rather than your claim of from India directly.

Bhrikuti

It is also funny that in one post, you cited Tibetan culture artifacts from British Museum. May I ask how those artifact up end up in British Museum? I am sure they the British bought it from Tibetan legitimately, right?:disagree:

There was no country called Nepal lol it was just one land called at the time.

Is development killing Tibet's way of life?By Damian Grammaticas

BBC News, Lhasa

BBC News - Is development killing Tibet's way of life?

It was predicted based upon polls of asking people how they were going to vote. It doesn't mean people consciously voted for a hung parliament. It just means that no particular party convinced the people strongly enough to vote for them.

I didn't say a coalition government was bad, just highlighting that it's not totally democratic.

A high population that is technically-enabled/tech-savvy.

Indian also has a high population too but has a long way to go.

OMG you trying to compare China to India in IT and being tech savvy? dude if you wanna get into this debate you have no chance India is miles ahead of China in IT ever heard of silicon valley in bangalore?

Northen Ireland is already free lol dont u read the paper or have access to internet? there was a peace accord many years ago shame you missed it.

As for Falkland Island its to do with Oil & plus the people habiting the islands are British and there is trillions of $ of Oil found near the Island you think we gonna hand it over to the argies :lol:

"Northern Ireland to remain part of the United Kingdom, while nationalists wish it to be politically reunited with the rest of Ireland. Since the signing of the "Good Friday Agreement" in 1998, most of the paramilitary groups involved in the Troubles have ceased their armed campaigns."

How free is that? So ceasing fire equals to reuniting with the rest of Ireland now? What is the full name of UK? Still United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland right?

umm no its United kingdom which means = NI, Wales, England & Scotland make up the kingdom hence why its called United kingdom lol

The United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy and unitary state consisting of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.[12] Officially England and Scotland are countries, Wales is a principality and Northern Ireland is a province

Last edited:
There was no country called Nepal lol it was just one land called at the time.

Is development killing Tibet's way of life?By Damian Grammaticas

BBC News, Lhasa

BBC News - Is development killing Tibet's way of life?

Wow, now you even deny the historical existance of the kingdom of Nepal? How far would you go with this? Nepal

Yes, what Chinese should do is to deny Tibetans the rights to basic sanitations, health cares and education.

Read the article I have provided as I have read yours, and you still have not provide any evidence to back your libel against me from before.

umm no its United kingdom which means = NI, Wales, England & Scotland make up the kingdom hence why its called United kingdom lol

I have no objection to that, you are the one who is saying that Northern Ireland is free.

OMG you trying to compare China to India in IT and being tech savvy? dude if you wanna get into this debate you have no chance India is miles ahead of China in IT ever heard of silicon valley in bangalore?

Since when does technology is only limited to IT? Percentage wise, China has more internet users than India.

:lol:
Wow, now you even deny the historical existance of the kingdom of Nepal? How far would you go with this? Nepal

Yes, what Chinese should do is to deny Tibetans the rights to basic sanitations, health cares and education.

Read the article I have provided as I have read yours, and you still have not provide any evidence to back your libel against me from before.

My point was there was no land called India was there? b4 the British came i mean it was just diffrent kingdoms etc

Now u mentioned in another thread a concept of Hindu dna, but i told u that there is no such thing as a religious DNA however both you and Chinaruleseverything kept using the term hindu dna :lol:

Tell me what is hindu dna? (btw thats why i called u a walley)

My third point is that you said India and the people of India have nothing to do with Tibet do u still stand by this point?

Back
Top Bottom