What's new

Britain recognition for Pakistani Soldiers in WW1/WW2

If that kid was born and raised in the UK, then I have no reason to "take pride in his achievements as a Pakistani".
And yes the cover up was to stop a genocide....if this news would have not been contained the EDF would have eradicated your kids from UK.
Hold on, the "cover up" of "White, Christian, British men running a massive child rape ring in the UK over decades" was to "prevent a genocide"? How exactly did the mass rape of children by "White, Christian men" prevent a genocide?

You're going to have to explain that little nugget of yours a little more.

If that kid was born and raised in the UK, then I have no reason to "take pride in his achievements as a Pakistani".

Hold on, the "cover up" of "White, Christian, British men running a massive child rape ring in the UK over decades" was to "prevent a genocide"? How exactly did the mass rape of children by "White, Christian men" prevent a genocide?

You're going to have to explain that little nugget of yours a little more.

Obviously he is an indian nugget.

And EDL has Abdus Salam. What's your point?
5-Year-Old British Pakistani is World's Youngest Microsoft Professional
If you take pride in that kid....take responsibility of the bombers and the rapists too...
And yes the cover up was to stop a genocide....if this news would have not been contained the EDF would have eradicated your kids from UK.
The tension is worse now precisely because of the cover up. If the authorities had acted there would not be the kind of resentment there is at present.
Genocide though? I think you're blowing things massively out of proportion.

India gate was build by brits to ackowledge their war heros(in british indian army), we did not build it.
It was British India back then and thread talks about recognizing sacrifice made by British Indians during world war.

It was British India back then and thread talks about recognizing sacrifice made by British Indians during world war.
what did you mean by 'we' build India gate.. does it include pakistanis and bangladeshis?.. coz they also contributed to the building of India gate (money) and men (for which it was build)

It is a colonial structure, which happens to be in delhi and we inherited. If seat of british power was in karachi.. pakistanis would have got it.

what did you mean by 'we' build India gate.. does it include pakistanis and bangladeshis?.. coz they also contributed to the building of India gate (money) and men (for which it was build)

It is a colonial structure, which happens to be in delhi and we inherited. If seat of british power was in karachi.. pakistanis would have got it.
I don't know where you going with this?

I don't know where you going with this?
I am responding to your posts in which you claimed .. 'we' are the only one who have build a structure specifically to appreciate the sacrifice of our soldiers and wanted to know whether anywhere else in the world people do the same.

I dont know the second bit(whether elsewhere people building monument to their fallen heroes), but 'we' did not build that gate.
We had little control on our affairs then. We did not even decide whether we will join war.
you can't blame yourself when the people from these countries didn't gave them enough recognition in the first place. Atleast we got India Gate in the memory of world war heros. I don't think any other country got such a monument after the world war heroes. I will stand corrected if anyone share it.

I am responding to your posts in which you claimed .. 'we' are the only one who have build a structure specifically to appreciate the sacrifice of our soldiers and wanted to know whether anywhere else in the world people do the same.

I dont know the second bit(whether elsewhere people building monument to their fallen heroes), but 'we' did not build that gate.
We had little control on our affairs then. We did not even decide whether we will join war.

This was my first post regarding war memorial ... no where I said we build it.

you can't blame yourself when the people from these countries didn't gave them enough recognition in the first place. Atleast we got India Gate in the memory of world war heros. I don't think any other country got such a monument after the world war heroes. I will stand corrected if anyone share it.

This was my first post regarding war memorial ... no where I said we build it.

ok.. my bad..
other colonies have it too.. it seems.. so do turks...

And by the same token, there was no State called "India" before 1947, or for that matter any State called India before the British colonized the sub-continent. "India" was a region, with various parts of the region ruled by different monarchs and entities.
agreed, India is the name of the region, the officially accepted name of our country is Bharata. Pakistan is a recent word and the soldiers who fought for britain during world war were part of british India but there descendants are now pakistani.

Dear Friends, There are good and bad people from all countries and origins. Learn from the good behaviour, reject the bad. We are all people of one World. If we continue hostilities against each other, we end up in a vicious circle leading to complete destruction. We have to learn to live together as a World community. Its OK to agree to disagree in a pleasant manner, lets just have a chat over a nice cup of tea.
Campaigner for World Peace.

You are again an Idiot of a class. While you started on better note, You went ahead as full retard. I just asked a genuine question that it is kind of weird that they recognize WW1 Soldiers as Pakistani which doesn't exist by this name so how they were categorizing specifically. Now tell me if a Muhajir fought as Soldier what will be he considered?

Bhai why so much insecurity? Same insecurity is shown when Indonesia recognize Pakistani soldiers for helping them. Even though i don't care about how these people served their gora masters. But same army later became Pakistani army.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom