What's new

Britain may sell aircraft carrier to India to limit cuts

yeah rite! and what about the "Bhooka Nanga"?

Why when ever a defense related news about India is posted here some of the Pakistani members start the concern about our Bhuka Nanga?? :what: ..

Seiko, this time I started it for a change - I want them to understand that because of a hostile attitude of neighbours, we have to scale back our welfare and development programs, and they have to steal from international aid, pouring money into defense related expenses and procurement - this only works to the benefit of the third parties, who gain by selling arms as well as gaining an upper hand in trade and human development.

If only we recognize this no-win game, and opt out... but, such is life.

Why when ever a defense related news about India is posted here some of the Pakistani members start the concern about our Bhuka Nanga?? :what: ..

I think u got answer from Panditji

Umair,dont we all know the answer to that??....is your country any different??

My country isn't big. My country don't want to become dominant power.
Tell me, is my country, in any sense, better or even equal to your country in terms of defense? Look at Airforce, Navy and Army. We are less in numbers.
Precaution is better so we maintain minimum deterrence against any kind of hostility.
On the other hand, your country projects power while poor suffer.
Our poor suffer because we are willing to survive against odds. Your poor suffer because you want to play big. Yes, my country IS different than yours.

Tell me, is my country, in any sense, better or even equal to your country in terms of defense? Look at Airforce, Navy and Army. We are less in numbers.
Precaution is better so we maintain minimum deterrence against any kind of hostility.

Bro, your points are not completely invalid, but you are missing out an important point that you are not the only country we have to think of. We have another powerful neighbor which is not friendly to us and we already bear the scars of one war with them.

So replace my country in your statement with India and your country with China, you will get the answer.

Our poor suffer because we are willing to survive against odds. Your poor suffer because you want to play big. Yes, my country IS different than yours.

Yawn yawn Yawn!!!!

One of your country dictators was thinking of having breakfast sorry lunch on the ramparts of the redfort

One of your countries dictators propogated that 1 pakistan ~10 Indian soldiers

One of your countries leaders started a bloody insurgency and supported another bloody insurgency which took a lot of my countrymens lives

One of your intelligence chiefs thought of bleeding us with a "thousand cuts"

Many of your so called non-state actors were responsible for the death of my countrymen

Some of your retired Brigadiers was thinking to take us down with nukes even if your country was destroyed

With hostile neighbours surrounding us we have every right to protect ourselves

WITH STRENGTH COMES STABILITY WITH STABILITY COMES PROSPERITY

but operating so many carriers (we already have 3 in pipeline) is also not justifiable. you are wlcome to disagree:cheers:

but operating so many carriers (we already have 3 in pipeline) is also not justifiable. you are wlcome to disagree:cheers:

India needs atleast 5 carriers in the IOR where 2 will be in the reserves nothing to loose.The economy is growing like hell

We need to guard the International trade roots in the IOR.That gives us significant leverage

One of your country dictators was thinking of having breakfast sorry lunch on the ramparts of the redfort

One of your countries dictators propogated that 1 pakistan ~10 Indian soldiers

One of your countries leaders started a bloody insurgency and supported another bloody insurgency which took a lot of my countrymens lives

One of your intelligence chiefs thought of bleeding us with a "thousand cuts"

Many of your so called non-state actors were responsible for the death of my countrymen

Some of your retired Brigadiers was thinking to take us down with nukes even if your country was destroyed

With hostile neighbours surrounding us we have every right to protect ourselves

WITH STRENGTH COMES STABILITY WITH STABILITY COMES PROSPERITY

Don't take my country's dictators as my voice. They are"Dictators".

Don't take my country's dictators as my voice. They are"Dictators".

they are the ones in the key positon of power.Their opinions are the key in your country actions taken collectively as a whole.So they are hard to ignore entities

Back
Top Bottom