What's new

Britain could get Muslim and Hindu Bank Holidays

Muslims are ok, but why hindus?

Hindus are insignificant non-important people unlike Muslims. Moreover, they are very few in numbers.

Is trolling a specialiity which you mastered in Pakistan or in the USA ? :D

Muslim contribution to British economy is much more than your little brain could comprehend.

For example, 33% of ALL small and medium businesses in London are owned by Muslims...generating thousands of jobs! That's just one city.

So stfu and walk along..
Lee rigby was behead by muslims

Pakistan sex grooming gang roams all over UK

muslim thugs knocked down a couple few weeks back

You forced them to create EDL

retard if you dont knw anything then plz shut it

Oh my! Who had thought that the mighty British Empire would see this day? Elizabeth must be ticked off.

This is becoming one insane country
freedom freedom and freedom! Why is a secular country only holding holidays of 1 religion? You see being secular is not all say...they have to act upon the secular rules they created and do justice to the freedom of expression and the right to practice any religion!

Minority pandering by Britain will make them like India - useless and unproductive.

Britain should strictly uphold the values that actually made it a great country. If they dont protect those values and culture, it will be eroded by the migrants.
Yes and no...

Their values are Christian values that would erode the secular visions that others have been following...

As for "foreigners" those who are 2nd to 3rd generation British are no longer foreigners!

On Diwali night one can do fire fireworks very late night so as on new year's day and few other occasions. Diwali is celebrated in house of parliament too. So it was bound to happen. Need holiday for Holi too. :tup:

freedom freedom and freedom! Why is a secular country only holding holidays of 1 religion? You see being secular is not all say...they have to act upon the secular rules they created and do justice to the freedom of expression and the right to practice any religion!

Yes and no...

Their values are Christian values that would erode the secular visions that others have been following...

As for "foreigners" those who are 2nd to 3rd generation British are no longer foreigners!
Right.
So that way Britain should also have Shariah? Because 2nd to 3rd generation Britons are demanding it.

Fact is that multi-culturalism has failed in UK and all across Europe. Unless they stop this virus which will eat them from the inside, they will not remain a great country in another 30-40 years.

Right.
So that way Britain should also have Shariah? Because 2nd to 3rd generation Britons are demanding it.

Fact is that multi-culturalism has failed in UK and all across Europe. Unless they stop this virus which will eat them from the inside, they will not remain a great country in another 30-40 years.
Has it failed? What has failed UK and all over Europe is pure racism....The fact that even to date in some UK appliaction forms you have to write if you are Asians and there is further subdivision (Asian Pakistani, Asian Indian and so on while if you say you are white there is no subdivision) then they have a superficial form which grants equal rights to a placement...This racial dividing and then calling themselves democratic people's voice is what is killing Europe...

In fact there are agencies which will tell you right up that your turn will come after they have exhausted all British, EU citizens ...so you are identified as an Asian then only does your qualification come...While in America they check your qualification and still not bother about your ethnicity in as much details as in UK.. and that is a fact!

The 2nd and 3rd generation are British they have every right to demand...You being Indian (not British) really have no say in it :agree:

And diversity is something some universities pride themselves with ...some job places need to have a diverse environment to show they are at international level...so unlike racist Indian mindset that diversity is a virus why not first tackle with the virus in your mind? ;)

And while using the secular card and promoting it....I guess they need to set an example and suck it up! You create the laws, you need to be the example of such laws are working...Wasnt it Indians few months back who were fighting left and right that UK and EU is tolerant and that is what is making them prosper? :whistle: well then quit complaining! You cant have it all now can you!

@Contrarian And painting everything with your islamophobe is really low! :tsk:

Right.
So that way Britain should also have Shariah? Because 2nd to 3rd generation Britons are dg it.

UK is heading for irrelevance with the rise of Asia and the decline of US.

Ask yourself, why the UK is a US poodle?

Has it failed? What has failed UK and all over Europe is pure racism....The fact that even to date in some UK appliaction forms you have to write if you are Asians and there is further subdivision (Asian Pakistani, Asian Indian and so on while if you say you are white there is no subdivision) then they have a superficial form which grants equal rights to a placement...This racial dividing and then calling themselves democratic people's voice is what is killing Europe...

In fact there are agencies which will tell you right up that your turn will come after they have exhausted all British, EU citizens ...so you are identified as an Asian then only does your qualification come...While in America they check your qualification and still not bother about your ethnicity in as much details as in UK.. and that is a fact!
I am aware that UK has more issues of integration compared to US.

The 2nd and 3rd generation are British they have every right to demand...You being Indian (not British) really have no say in it
I have rights to encourage something in Britain. Just like Britishers frequently exercise the right to comment on Indian affairs and tell us about Indian issues.

And diversity is something some universities pride themselves with ...some job places need to have a diverse environment to show they are at international level...so unlike racist Indian mindset that diversity is a virus why not first tackle with the virus in your mind? ;)

And while using the secular card and promoting it....I guess they need to set an example and suck it up! You create the laws, you need to be the example of such laws are working...Wasnt it Indians few months back who were fighting left and right that UK and EU is tolerant and that is what is making them prosper? :whistle: well then quit complaining! You cant have it all now can you!
Diversity is good to an extent. Just as @Audio also mentioned in another thread. There is only so much space for those from different cultural background. If you allow them to run wild in your country, your country will become something that resembles the home country of the migrants - in effect a craphole.

There is a reason why so many countries now just allow students to come and study in their Universities and dont allow them to take up jobs in the country. Even UK has made this very clear. Why do you think they are doing it? Because they realize that these people coming over are swamping them. This is a clear result of what is happening in UK.

There is no virus in my mind. Try to stop YOUR personal attacks on me and other people.
Why do you think there are issues like woolwich murder? What is Sharia4UK? What are the no go zones.

Or attempts to Islamize schools, the investigation for which paints a depressing picture of what was happening in those schools!

When these people who maybe britons but are from a background wherein they want to systematize and legalize discrimination like sharia demand it, you realize that multiculturalism has failed.

And what is happening all across the west, in terms of their policies for citizenship and naturalization - from UK to US to Australia is a reflection of all that I have mentioned.

You may try to wish it away, but it wont make any difference on the ground.

And painting everything with your islamophobe is really low! :tsk:
More personal attacks. Do you know anything else apart from this?

We all ready get holidays anyway. When its Eid we get a day off. I don't understand the point of this petition. Britain is a Christian nation not Secular like France. I would have Britain keep its Christian heritage.

I am aware that UK has more issues of integration compared to US.

I have rights to encourage something in Britain. Just like Britishers frequently exercise the right to comment on Indian affairs and tell us about Indian issues.
And how many times does India listen? :unsure: Or how many times is UK even taken seriously in India?

Diversity is good to an extent. Just as @Audio also mentioned in another thread. There is only so much space for those from different cultural background. If you allow them to run wild in your country, your country will become something that resembles the home country of the migrants - in effect a craphole.
Can we apply this to Saudi Arabia and why it doesnt allow churches? You shouldnt have a problem with that now ...they dont want migrants to run wild ;)
There is a reason why so many countries now just allow students to come and study in their Universities and dont allow them to take up jobs in the country. Even UK has made this very clear. Why do you think they are doing it? Because they realize that these people coming over are swamping them. This is a clear result of what is happening in UK.
Well, it is because the job market is crashing and even the locals are not getting proper employment...Of course one can also see it as a cover up that the locals do not want such employments which will give them enough income to pay their debts...I was told same was going on in America only they need a work force and cant be bothered to discriminate since everyone is a foreigner at some point in history!

There is no virus in my mind. Try to stop YOUR personal attacks on me and other people.
Why do you think there are issues like woolwich murder? What is Sharia4UK? What are the no go zones.
Asking for a bank holiday or a public holiday is their right as a citizen however what you brought in is not connected at all...
Or attempts to Islamize schools, the investigation for which paints a depressing picture of what was happening in those schools!
Such cases are not as common and are down right wrong...However if it is a private school they have such rights to put in religious curriculum...hence why UK has "madrassahs" also where kids are thought the Quran and all...nothing wrong...the policy of UK is freedom to practice your religion and in our religion it does encourage us to read/ memorize and understand the Quran...Like Christian and also Sunday schools teach you the bible...

When these people who maybe britons but are from a background wherein they want to systematize and legalize discrimination like sharia demand it, you realize that multiculturalism has failed.
There you go Islamophobe again..Shariah is a law I have written in details about it and you were on that very thread so you cant even claim you dont know or didnt understand as I took articles from UK to USA from Lawyers to scholars against your words... I would not like to go into that again...

And what is happening all across the west, in terms of their policies for citizenship and naturalization - from UK to US to Australia is a reflection of all that I have mentioned.
Australia is not called racist for no reason...themselves being foreigners they are living in fear that the new foreigners will do to them what they did to the Aborigines!
You may try to wish it away, but it wont make any difference on the ground.

More personal attacks. Do you know anything else apart from this?
Islamophobe is not a personal attack it is a label based on what you say and imply...It fits the bill!

We all ready get holidays anyway. When its Eid we get a day off. I don't understand the point of this petition. Britain is a Christian nation not Secular like France. I would have Britain keep its Christian heritage.
Yea, people wish to voice out as part of their freedom ...why not?

All of British holidays are Christian....While the same for France...all their holidays are easter, Christmas are no matter in which language are Christian yet they want to play the secular card is really funny! :D

As for UK....all I am saying it is the right of the citizen as the article in post 1 says:

Any petition to the Government that hits more than 100,000 signatures must be debated in Parliament under rules established in 2011.

Their rules and the citizens are making full use of it within the law!

Back
Top Bottom