What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

and who would you kill? who would you spare? what would be ur criteria?

Take a leaf out of the pages of the Nazis.They had an efficient system for identifying their targets.
Criteria is a pleasant religious intolerance test.

No mercy for terrorist families
not everyone knows they are raising one not everyone knows their friend is one...not everyone is allowed to tell or will be murdered...like you wanting to murder them for protecting the nation many end up protecting them for protecting their family against them!

Dear GOD!

Khuda ka khouf kero!

A mother will love her child and never admit he is broken! Sadly that IS THE TRUTH!

There have been many accounts where parents after knowing their sons ended up joining such evil factions were disowned and its the right thing to do. If anything those families should provide details of their former son turned into a mindless killer to authorities so no other parent has to lose their sons and daughters.

But if those parents support that devil then they are an accomplice in murder as much as the killer himself and need to be dealt with iron fist.

There have been many accounts where parents after knowing their sons ended up joining such evil factions were disowned and its the right thing to do. If anything those families should provide details of their former son turned into a mindless killer to authorities so no other parent has to lose their sons and daughters.

But if those parents support that devil then they are an accomplice in murder as much as the killer himself and need to be dealt with iron fist.
BIG IF...a family's life swings on it!

Military have make sure they only kill terrorists and their supporters not women and children, even if they are part of those terrorists families, we have to show them that we are civilized nation and real Muslims and know rules of war defined by Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W).

Will the same logic work if these" faulty breeding factories" (as you put it) comprise a majority of the population? What should be the strategy then?
What would be your solution to this problem? The only real deterrent that I can think of for these kinds of people is collective punishment (on the line of what North Korea does) which is not an ideal solution or a solution that Pakistan should implement and I definitely don't agree on indiscriminate killings. We need a solution that's morally right and efficient. Tough I know. :undecided:

Take a leaf out of the pages of the Nazis.They had an efficient system for identifying their targets.
Criteria is a pleasant religious intolerance test.
relax for now we can have this debate tomorrow. I think you need to rethink the extremes one must go to. Always have a army which can cares for the people and remember what the terrorists did was the act of a desperate fallen foe who has lost all hope of true resistance. Look at the situation analytically without anger and you will find better solutions I have read your posts in other threads just look past the anger to solutions which are more effective which means rip out the roots rather then cut every single leaf

not everyone knows they are raising one not everyone knows their friend is one...not everyone is allowed to tell or will be murdered...like you wanting to murder them for protecting the nation many end up protecting them for protecting their family against them!

You're justifying to convince yourself that they don't deserve to get air striked. In reality however, you and I know both know that terrorists don't just pop out of nowhere. Their families are breeding grounds for terrorists. That's why no mercy...
I would send my child to jail ANYDAY if he had done something terrible. These families deserve to go to hell, even knowing what they did.

What would be your solution to this problem? The only real deterrent that I can think of for these kinds of people is collective punishment (on the line of what North Korea does) which is not an ideal solution or a solution that Pakistan should implement and I definitely don't agree on indiscriminate killings. We need a solution that's morally right and efficient. Tough I know. :undecided:

The time for an implementable solution may have passed.

You're justifying to convince yourself that they don't deserve to get air striked. In reality however, you and I know both know that terrorists don't just pop out of nowhere. Their families are breeding grounds for terrorists. That's why no mercy...
I would send my child to jail ANYDAY if he had done something terrible. These families deserve to go to hell, even knowing what they did.
Honestly speaking I dont know that!

I dont know which family has this twisted sense hence my post:

Coz not all moms produce terrorist....not all kids have terrorist as a dream job not all brothers want to be labelled that of a murderer...Not all sisters pick up their kid bro and say hello there future terrorist!

Thinking like that is like thinking like the terrorist who think those masoom they killed today were to be blamed for "supporting west" or whatever they are brainwashed to thinking!

anyone who is a terrorist is totally getting killed but the army of ours is not dumb they are doing things in a proper way. You can not just nuke an area and go problem solved

Doesnt mean it wont work till the trial happens.
:o: Have you had your glass of water yet? Where is that glass need to knock some senses into you!

And that detective is the right question. My anger aside, its this idea that needs to be tackled.. where and what are the roots?
A question we have been asking for too long...We need some alive to either lead us to the roots...why havent they managed to plant a mole? OR follow them and just shoot all except the senior who will love his life too much to wear a suicide vest! Basically the biggest chicken in the group!

Back
Top Bottom