What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

yes but how many of your would kill a parent coz their child was drinking and driving or their daughter was doing as you claimed?
Blame yes...When she sees someone shoot him in front of her...that would be equal trauma and a punishment for her! But killing her along is just like the Taliban equated our children as the children of the country as a price the country has to pay for "working with West (as per their logic)...Why are you using TALIBAN LOGIC?

Become a better terrorist mass murderer than a terrorist itself? Really? Then you are worse than them! If they recruit you....you would be ruthless....Maybe just maybe they have recruited people who think like this ONLY brainwashed them in the opposite direction!

SUCH THINKING IS DANGEROUS!
dude chill everyone is only saying these things because they like me are full of rage and want to see ttp incinerated they will automatically accept your logic within a few days

Ive seen death way closer than most would think. They day your friend is gunned down because he belonged to a different sub-group of a political party.. then talk to me. Perhaps it is exactly why I am able to advocate it that easily... that it is the "final solution" when all else fails.

Having lost close friends myself, I can tell you that the final solution is not what you think it is.

dude chill everyone is only saying these things because they like me are full of rage and want to see ttp incinerated they will automatically accept your logic within a few days
Dude I am swaying with emotions too...Maybe being a control freak is paying off as I cant seem to burst in 1 go but in small packets :unsure:

the picture of the man @Oscar posted managed to kill 25 percent of his country's population. And starved them and put them in forced labour camps i doubt his mental state is top notch right now
then let him relax! you guys arent helpin

Ive seen death way closer than most would think. They day your friend is gunned down because he belonged to a different sub-group of a political party.. then talk to me. Perhaps it is exactly why I am able to advocate it that easily... that it is the "final solution" when all else fails.
and who would you kill? who would you spare? what would be ur criteria?

the picture of the man @Oscar posted managed to kill 25 percent of his country's population. And starved them and put them in forced labour camps i doubt his mental state is top notch right now
Ya khmer rouge, innit?

Well I always found talking relaxing...I didnt think it would give opposite results.... :unsure:

Here's something that gave me a sigh of relief and cooled down my pressure:
RtwWQWG.png

Hopefully by tomorrow we'll have much more news regarding how many were killed.
Fingers crossed for death toll above 150.
will like to see footage something like that cobra gunship attack.
only words wont suffice now

sometimes it is best to confront irrational views rather then keep quiet around them. Oscar is an adult if he does not like what I have said he can tell me and I will respect his views.

@Oscar @A.Rafay
Say these people are the ones who were kidnapped and brainwashed at youth all they knew was they were trained for some messed up duty (call it whatever)

so you go in blind kill them but their main string pullers are sitting miles away ....how do you get to those who will create more puppets (say kidnap those kids saved today and brainwash them)? Then what? In the end we are killing our own - just what those string pullers wanted, no?

How about catching them torturing them to answer then hanging them in open market areas? Doesnt that sound better than blindly shooting family and friends (which sounds rather similar to what happened at the school today)?

If its their families then why not? They started this, Pak Army should end it with flattening the whole region. Those who want to support Pakistan should either rise up against Taliban or they should be considered enemies.

They already claim Pakistan army targets indiscriminately anyway, in fact that was their supposed motivation for killing the kids.

Here's something that gave me a sigh of relief and cooled down my pressure:
RtwWQWG.png

Hopefully by tomorrow we'll have much more news regarding how many were killed.
Fingers crossed for death toll above 150.

This account is fake right? If yes then no need to post it as news.

Back
Top Bottom