What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

Oay khuda ka khouf kero kissi ki maan kay baray mein baat keray ho! I was just giving an example of how protective maternal instincts can be and sometimes reasoning doesnt help!

One worried about Human mothers, not those of some abominations of homo-sapiens.

If she truly is a mother, then she will care about all the children his terrorist son is going to kill and leave him. If she doesnt, then its her choice to support wrongful doings of his son and his equally responsible for his actions.
MOST mothers dont pick and choose ...

What if he hides this identity from the parents and dines with them as though nothing happened? Are they still to blame for dining with the terrorist?

One worried about Human mothers, not those of some abominations of homo-sapiens.
A mother is human first a mother 2nd and a woman in the life of a terrorist 3rd...My question to you:

What if he hides this identity from the parents and dines with them as though nothing happened? Are they still to blame for dining with the terrorist?

In that case the terrorist is to blame if something happens to his family.

And you too for shooting blind coz if he survives and sees you shooting his family...well, bigger hell will break loose...and if you get the wrong intel wrong house wrong "family" murdered...then seriously....

Many a times parents DONT KNOW what shit their kids are doing (its a fact of today's world!)

Other times they dont have the strength to stop the child ...

And other times they dont know whom to seek help from as typical Pakistani neighbors will judge first and think later (or maybe even never)

Dear GOD!

Khuda ka khouf kero!

A mother will love her child and never admit he is broken! Sadly that IS THE TRUTH!

It is the duty of that mother to turn her child from the path of terrorism and other types of evil. If she fails in the attempt, then it is her job to turn her child into the authorities. For his sake as well as the sake of the innocents he will undoubtedly kill or attempt to kill if left alone to his own devices.

If a mother only loves her child enough to live with him/her but allows that child to strap on an explosive vest or take an assault rifle for the purposes of killing schoolkids, then the mother is an accomplice and shouldn't be surprised when the PAF dumps bombs on her head.

As long as their families are there, living with them.. and have not abandoned their terrorist relatives.. then they are fair game to be burnt alive by high explosives till their flesh turns to ash.
In its own sick way, isn't the same logic was being used by the terrorists to justify the attack on the school ? Do you believe that a 5 year old kid of a terrorist really has an option to abandon his father ? I know each of you is burning inside. Hell, I am not even a Pakistani and I have shed tears a couple of times today. But if you become a terrorist to fight one, then no matter who loses, the terrorists win.

A mother is human first a mother 2nd and a woman in the life of a terrorist 3rd...My question to you:

Your answer:

Perhaps they arent very good parents then .. are they?
I mean shall we absolve the parents of blame if the son was into drugs and drink and hiding? or their daughter was copulating for a fee with ever other person both for fun and pockey money? NO
So the same goes here.

In its own sick way, isn't the same logic was being used by the terrorists to justify the attack on the school ? Do you believe that a 5 year old kid of a terrorist really has an option to abandon his father ? I know each of you is burning inside. Hell, I am not even a Pakistani and I have shed tears a couple of times today. But if you become a terrorist to fight one, then no matter who loses, the terrorists win.

Nope , you just have to become a better killer than they are. Where they hesitate, you dont. Where they are slower in pulling the trigger.. you arent. Where they are holding an assault rife, you drop a 1000 pound bomb.

It is the duty of that mother to turn her child from the path of terrorism and other types of evil. If she fails in the attempt, then it is her job to turn her child into the authorities. For his sake as well as the sake of the innocents he will undoubtedly kill or attempt to kill if left alone to his own devices.

If a mother only loves her child enough to live with him/her but allows that child to strap on an explosive vest or take an assault rifle for the purposes of killing schoolkids, then the mother is an accomplice and shouldn't be surprised when the PAF dumps bombs on her head.
Emotions override duty like how the emotions of our mod and tt are right now :unsure: Theory always sounds good but it is not always that good nor practical...sadly many moms think their sons will turn around ...

2nd para that I agree...

Just like in TTP's minds the army is to be blamed for what happened to the kids today ? Wrong line of thinking my friend. By deciding to kill the families, you have already accepted defeat that you will not be able to defeat the terrorists

Nope , you just have to become a better killer than they are. Where they hesitate, you dont. Where they are slower in pulling the trigger.. you arent. Where they are holding an assault rife, you drop a 1000 pound bomb.
Yes.. A better killer, but not a better murderer. Thats the difference between a terrorist and a soldier

Then that mother needs to be Bombed along with her terrorist son.
The wives, children, mothers, brothers etc of Taliban are already dying in the air strikes and military operations since 2004. In Pashto there is saying "wacho sara lamdo hum swazi" (wet wood also burn along with dry ones in fire). Not just family members of taliban, but entire village or town takes the brunt of war.
And its not that family members of taliban are spared. We came to know from failed peace talks that Wives and children of hundreds of taliban are detained by military and their fate is unknown.

Your answer:

Perhaps they arent very good parents then .. are they?
I mean shall we absolve the parents of blame if the son was into drugs and drink and hiding? or their daughter was copulating for a fee with ever other person both for fun and pockey money? NO
So the same goes here.
yes but how many of your would kill a parent coz their child was drinking and driving or their daughter was doing as you claimed?
Blame yes...When she sees someone shoot him in front of her...that would be equal trauma and a punishment for her! But killing her along is just like the Taliban equated our children as the children of the country as a price the country has to pay for "working with West (as per their logic)...Why are you using TALIBAN LOGIC?

Become a better terrorist mass murderer than a terrorist itself? Really? Then you are worse than them! If they recruit you....you would be ruthless....Maybe just maybe they have recruited people who think like this ONLY brainwashed them in the opposite direction!

SUCH THINKING IS DANGEROUS!

yes but how many of your would kill a parent coz their child was drinking and driving or their daughter was doing as you claimed?
Blame yes...When she sees someone shoot him in front of her...that would be equal trauma and a punishment for her! But killing her along is just like the Taliban equated our children as the children of the country as a price the country has to pay for "working with West (as per their logic)...Why are you using TALIBAN LOGIC?

Become a better terrorist mass murderer than a terrorist itself? Really? Then you are worse than them! If they recruit you....you would be ruthless....Maybe just maybe they have recruited people who think like this ONLY brainwashed them in the opposite direction!

SUCH THINKING IS DANGEROUS!

Logic works, take the parents out along with the kid.. you remove one factory for a faulty breeding.

If she truly is a mother, then she will care about all the children his terrorist son is going to kill and leave him. If she doesnt, then its her choice to support wrongful doings of his son and his equally responsible for his actions.
Then she can follow him to a fiery grave.
You guys are going down to the level of terrorists. You insult those who die in the line of duty when you talk like that. Emotions need to be controlled.

Logic works, take the parents out along with the kid.. you remove one factory for a faulty breeding.
how much do children actually listen to their parents. by that logic burn down the school they go to and the mosque oh and the whole social circle

You guys are going down to the level of terrorists. You insult those who die in the line of duty when you talk like that. Emotions need to be controlled.

how much do children actually listen to their parents. by that logic burn down the school they go to and the mosque oh and the whole social circle

Perhaps those in the line of duty are too humane to be effective.

Perhaps those in the line of duty are too humane to be effective.

saans lay lo bhai...

Drink a cold glass of water and then give me the glass so I can break it on your head! You working overtime! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom