What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

You sir need to relax. any emotional thing you do is mostly wrong. When you lose your humanity you can not get it back. You want soldiers to care for human life because they are part of society not pawns to use and throw away like those in the US.
Perhaps those in the line of duty are too humane to be effective.

Logic works, take the parents out along with the kid.. you remove one factory for a faulty breeding.

Will the same logic work if these" faulty breeding factories" (as you put it) comprise a majority of the population? What should be the strategy then?

Perhaps those in the line of duty are too humane to be effective.
Lets repeat:
Coz not all moms produce terrorist....not all kids have terrorist as a dream job not all brothers want to be labelled that of a murderer...Not all sisters pick up their kid bro and say hello there future terrorist!

Thinking like that is like thinking like the terrorist who think those masoom they killed today were to be blamed for "supporting west" or whatever they are brainwashed to thinking!

we must find and kill those evil persons who right now must be
> happy that their plan worked
> smiling that their funding paid off
> satisfied that their goal of terrorizing masses worked

The very thought that such persons exist amongst us is quite disturbing

saans lay lo bhai...

Drink a cold glass of water and then give me the glass so I can break it on your head! You working overtime! :angry:

I need to see close to at least 1000+ bodies lined up.. or a pile of heads like the good old days
Barbarians 026.jpg

I need to see close to at least 1000+ bodies lined up.. or a pile of heads like the good old days
and death fixes problems or is it something to make you calm down. It is simple talking about death till you see it close up. Remember one thing that mostly things are not as black and white as they seem and you can only create hatred when you kill hundreds of people without reason

we do not judge people in emotional situations some people vent with tear others with anger....
hehehehe....I hope @Oscar knows that was a joke like breaking the glass on his though the latter would be true :unsure:

and death fixes problems or is it something to make you calm down. It is simple talking about death till you see it close up. Remember one thing that mostly things are not as black and white as they seem and you can only create hatred when you kill hundreds of people without reason

Ive seen death way closer than most would think. They day your friend is gunned down because he belonged to a different sub-group of a political party.. then talk to me. Perhaps it is exactly why I am able to advocate it that easily... that it is the "final solution" when all else fails.

Back
Top Bottom