What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

saans lay lo bhai...

Drink a cold glass of water and then give me the glass so I can break it on your head! You working overtime! :angry:
What is wrong with you today :undecided:
If i come home with blood on my hands and my mother is the first one to see, so what kind of a parent would she be, if shes helping me wash my hands rather than asking me questions about my actions....a parent is equally to be blamed for the actions of their blood

What is wrong with you today :undecided:
If i come home with blood on my hands and my mother is the first one to see, so what kind of a parent would she be, if shes helping me wash my hands rather than asking me questions about my actions....a parent is equally to be blamed for the actions of their blood
what if you wash off at your friend's loft and also changed clothes there and come home clean?

I am putting all the possibilities out there not just 1 that I THINK MAYBE RIGHT! What if its not black or white?

I am afraid of being a blood thirsty monsters like what we saw today! They started with random bombings, suicide explosions, random suicide explosions at different sectarian mosques and now its becoming fresh children blood...

Coz not all moms produce terrorist....not all kids have terrorist as a dream job not all brothers want to be labelled that of a murderer...Not all sisters pick up their kid bro and say hello there future terrorist!

Thinking like that is like thinking like the terrorist who think those masoom they killed today were to be blamed for "supporting west" or whatever they are brainwashed to thinking!

+1
but,
After they have turned their backs on their familys and became terrorist yet the families still support that view.
Then they are no less than a terrorist.

THAT I AGREE!

and to add that if they live with or around them during the time of fight with no registered civilians except them.
They'll be considered collateral damage since they aren't directly involved.

(By any military)

and to add that if they live with or around them during the time of fight with no registered civilians except them.
They'll be considered collateral damage since they aren't directly involved.

(By any military)
Yes That is why my 1st post on this thread was hopefully not!

what if you wash off at your friend's loft and also changed clothes there and come home clean?

I am putting all the possibilities out there not just 1 that I THINK MAYBE RIGHT! What if its not black or white?

I am afraid of being a blood thirsty monsters like what we saw today! They started with random bombings, suicide explosions, random suicide explosions at different sectarian mosques and now its becoming fresh children blood...
This is terrorism we are talking about, a mother can see through hearts of their children, even if we try to hide something they will know in there heart that something is not right....
If a mother doesnt know why his son is growing a beard, what kind of mosque he is going to , then as insaid earlier she deserve to die with her son...lets be ruthless

You are deluding yourself. Support for the Taliban is present in a majority of Pakistanis, and that percentage is rising even further.
my friend the only one deluded here is you. You actually dont know how wrong you are but its not your fault since you are living abroad and only find information from american sources or Geo

Here's something that gave me a sigh of relief and cooled down my pressure:
RtwWQWG.png

Hopefully by tomorrow we'll have much more news regarding how many were killed.
Fingers crossed for death toll above 150.
TTP leaders are in Afghanistan not here we have to strike there

TTP leaders are in Afghanistan not here we have to strike there

What about the terror Madarsas providing a constant stream of foot level soldiers and suicide bombers? What about Akora Khattak and what about South Punjab? What about the Red Mosque v2.0 run by terrorist Mullah Abdul Aziz? What about the thousands of such institutions imparting young minds with extremism and asking them to run over the country and impose real Islam? Clean your freaking country first before looking outside!

Killing Fazlullah wont solve any Pakistani problems, as long as the factories are working overtime and producing these terrorists scumbags.

This is terrorism we are talking about, a mother can see through hearts of their children, even if we try to hide something they will know in there heart that something is not right....
If a mother doesnt know why his son is growing a beard, what kind of mosque he is going to , then as insaid earlier she deserve to die with her son...lets be ruthless

Is the sudden presumption here that mothers are fools, being not able to tell what their "aulad" has been doing? They see right through of course, why they dont stop their children from following that path is just another discussion.

What about the terror Madarsas providing a constant stream of foot level soldiers and suicide bombers? What about Akora Khattak and what about South Punjab? What about the Red Mosque v2.0 run by terrorist Mullah Abdul Aziz? What about the thousands of such institutions imparting young minds with extremism and asking them to run over the country and impose real Islam? Clean your freaking country first before looking outside!

Killing Fazlullah wont solve any Pakistani problems, as long as the factories are working overtime and producing these terrorists scumbags.

Is the sudden presumption here that mothers are fools, being not able to tell what their "aulad" has been doing? They see right through of course, why they dont stop their children from following that path is just another discussion.
Can you keep your secular shit on side many many TTP guys are from Universities almost all Al Qaeda leaders are University graduates so stop coming up with your secular shit.

Can you keep your secular shit on side many many TTP guys are from Universities almost all Al Qaeda leaders are University graduates so stop coming up with your secular shit.

Whats secular about putting the blame exactly where it is? Answer me, where do the overwhelming majority of TTP cadres come from? Universities? That is new, please provide a source quickly along with the reason as to why we shouldn't operate against the Madarsas producing such terrorists first and rather operate in Afghanistan.

Many Many? How many? Name me a few here.

Whats secular about putting the blame exactly where it is? Answer me, where do the overwhelming majority of TTP cadres come from? Universities? That is new, please provide a source quickly along with the reason as to why we shouldn't operate against the Madarsas producing such terrorists first and rather operate in Afghanistan.

Many Many? How many? Name me a few here.
Yes several of them and most who even went to Madrassah are those who ran away from Madrassah in one year

Yes several of them and most who even went to Madrassah are those who ran away from Madrassah in one year

Several of them amongst thousands of terrorists? Thats the best you can get me?

Back
Top Bottom