What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

This is terrorism we are talking about, a mother can see through hearts of their children, even if we try to hide something they will know in there heart that something is not right....
If a mother doesnt know why his son is growing a beard, what kind of mosque he is going to , then as insaid earlier she deserve to die with her son...lets be ruthless

Just an honest question:

If tomorrow your brother or cousin is involved....should your mom or aunty die for his doings? No flame bait and def not to be offensive...BUT you are also talking about someone's mom!

10624676_378089142367232_937716146582548083_n.jpg

If its their families then why not? They started this, Pak Army should end it with flattening the whole region. Those who want to support Pakistan should either rise up against Taliban or they should be considered enemies.
brother remember we are not like them... they are kharjis we are not

If she truly is a mother, then she will care about all the children his terrorist son is going to kill and leave him. If she doesnt, then its her choice to support wrongful doings of his son and his equally responsible for his actions.
we have the verdict of islam on this matter, which is final. No harm to women and children. if you do that, than you are growing more seed of terrorism, which are already plenty in pakistan. So we need to relax and calm down brother. Kill those who did this and their masterminds even if we have to launch campaign in afghanistan. Killing more women and children will not help. We are not like these khawarij.

The time for an implementable solution may have passed.
and you are saying this from sitting in USA.

You are deluding yourself. Support for the Taliban is present in a majority of Pakistanis, and that percentage is rising even further.
as i said earlier you cant talk about this sitting in USA. Well in my view they are exposing themselves. yeah they have sympathizers but not in majority.

Last edited:
No army planning or mission has gone to harm or target women and children of a terrorist. When women and children are killed they are not murdered. They happened to be in the radius of the attack on a target and it could not be helped. Going forward the international community agrees with destroying the livelihood and assets of the family known or abetting any terrorist activity against the state. Kicking them out, destroying their homes and erasing their citizenship. It is being done in Israel with US support and has no reason not to be implemented here.

and you are saying this from sitting in USA.

as i said earlier you cant talk about this sitting in USA. Well in my view they are exposing themselves. yeah they have sympathizers but not in majority.

What I say is said with a sound basis, for I know what I speak about. A majority of Pakistan's society is well on its way to extremism, having attained radicalization over the last few decades. Now the final acts are underway as the country continues to tear itself apart.

What I say is said with a sound basis, for I know what I speak about. A majority of Pakistan's society is well on its way to extremism, having attained radicalization over the last few decades. Now the final acts are underway as the country continues to tear itself apart.
So what you think extremism is? we cant agree on defination of extremism.

Just an honest question:

If tomorrow your brother or cousin is involved....should your mom or aunty die for his doings? No flame bait and def not to be offensive...BUT you are also talking about someone's mom!
aye haye...itni se baat kyon samjh nhn a rahi - OBL's wives, his children were living with him, his wives knew he was an evil man, what wrong he had done, and yet they put up with him, they surely deserve to die too ---
same goes for the mothers of these terrorists too, that if they are living with their terrorist son they lets blow it up

aye haye...itni se baat kyon samjh nhn a rahi - OBL's wives, his children were living with him, his wives knew he was an evil man, what wrong he had done, and yet they put up with him, they surely deserve to die too ---
same goes for the mothers of these terrorists too, that if they are living with their terrorist son they lets blow it up
I am not talking about THOSE ONES...I am talking about those who dont know....but just happen to live in the same household

tbh he is actually right - if you want to hear the truth, how about you go to your nearby mosque outside posh localities or cantt area and listen to listen to maulana sb during friday prayers ---

I am not talking about THOSE ONES...I am talking about those who dont know....but just happen to live in the same household
tou ye pehle bolna tha na- itni energy waste karwa di :fie::tsk:

tbh he is actually write - if you want to hear the truth, how about you go to your nearby mosque outside posh localities or cantt area and listen to listen to maulana sb during friday prayers ---
Brother not all mosques are talking nonesense.....at least not in my area in Pakistan...we avoid 1 which really screams its throats out the same one which keeps us up at night during ramadan coz they want to sing at night :unsure:

tou ye pehle bolna tha na- itni energy waste karwa di :fie::tsk:
I did... I even wrote this:
what if you wash off at your friend's loft and also changed clothes there and come home clean?

I am putting all the possibilities out there not just 1 that I THINK MAYBE RIGHT! What if its not black or white?

I am afraid of being a blood thirsty monsters like what we saw today! They started with random bombings, suicide explosions, random suicide explosions at different sectarian mosques and now its becoming fresh children blood...

Brother not all mosques are talking nonesense.....at least not in my area in Pakistan...we avoid 1 which really screams its throats out the same one which keeps us up at night during ramadan coz they want to sing at night :unsure:
oh i don't go to such mosques either, i go to a mosque inside a factory, where maulana sb simply talks about personal deed, zakat etc
to my amazement once i had to go this other mosque in the are for eid prayers and imam sb had to drag amreeka, israel and palestine into it

I did... I even wrote this:
i might have overlooked it :cuckoo:
but even in this case mother deserves severe punishment

ok, forget about mosque, that is too common -
lets talk about Police, / Prisons, those terrorists inside jails have been provided all the facilities, not someone else but the constables of same jail ---
oh bhai Elite Police commando was the one who sneaked in a satellite phone into the prison cell of Shakeel Afridi so that he could talk to his handlers and CNN ----kahan reh rahe ho hazoor

What sound basis? Do you even know the leader of TTP s hiding in Afghanistan. If they had such great support among masses they wouldn't need to leave the country and civilians wouldn't be their target. Dont think you know all about a place where you dont even reside.

Civilian casualties - they are unfortunate and almost unavoidable. BUT they do serve a purpose here:

A terrorist should know that he is bringing danger to his family, if this happens often enough new recruits will think twice before joining.

Those who do join will have to consider moving away from their family areas if they want to avoid drawing danger to them.

Families who have other children will have to banish / disown terrorist kids to protect the others from PA retribution.

Therefore, the initial collateral damage is a necessary evil to alienate terrorists from their civilian supporters. In the long term forcing Taliban away from civilian areas will lead to less collateral damage.

It is clear that at the moment the soft approach to civilian casualties of the PA, has emboldened these people. They feel they can live normal family lives while participating in these heinous acts - which is unacceptable.

What sound basis? Do you even know the leader of TTP s hiding in Afghanistan. If they had such great support among masses they wouldn't need to leave the country and civilians wouldn't be their target. Dont think you know all about a place where you dont even reside.

When did Fazlullah move there? For how long was his predecessor Baitullah within Pakistan? A majority of the TTP's active personnel and their supporters and sympathizers are still within Pakistan and are able to move and find sanctuary quite easily. Add to these the number of people who chose to remain silent by fear or by tacit support, and my numbers work out exactly as I have described them.

When did Fazlullah move there? For how long was his predecessor Baitullah within Pakistan? A majority of the TTP's active personnel and their supporters and sympathizers are still within Pakistan and are able to move and find sanctuary quite easily. Add to these the number of people who chose to remain silent by fear or by tacit support, and my numbers work out exactly as I have described them.
If people stayed silent because of fear it doesn't mean they sympathized with them. The number of such people is very limited who live in remote areas and have no access to information. They are exploited in the name of religion. So if we look back at your post that I replied to, that is definitely not the case.

Back
Top Bottom