What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

If people stayed silent because of fear it doesn't mean they sympathized with them. The number of such people is very limited who live in remote areas and have no access to information. They are exploited in the name of religion. So if we look back at your post that I replied to, that is definitely not the case.

Staying silent is not an option any longer. Either speak up or be counted as a sympathizer. All evil needs to flourish is for good people to remain silent.

I am not talking about THOSE ONES...I am talking about those who dont know....but just happen to live in the same household

Sorry but that is nonsense. In close societies like ours nothing happens without the entire neighborhood knowing sooner rather than later. And here you are talking of the actual household?

Sounds a lot like being an overly moral apologist to me.

What makes mothers so special by the way? Asking seriously. Why is it OK to kill fathers and brothers but not mothers and sisters?

I say kill the whole lot with extreme prejudice. You are clearing the gene pool of infected filth.

tbh he is actually right - if you want to hear the truth, how about you go to your nearby mosque outside posh localities or cantt area and listen to listen to maulana sb during friday prayers ---
oh i don't go to such mosques either, i go to a mosque inside a factory, where maulana sb simply talks about personal deed, zakat etc
to my amazement once i had to go this other mosque in the are for eid prayers and imam sb had to drag amreeka, israel and palestine into it
Dragging Amerika and Isreal is not extremism. If any Imam of mosque criticizing these two countries or calling for jihad against them, than that is freedom of speech. You cant impose restriction on his ideas and beliefs. Unless he picks up weapons against state of pakistan or acting on its own against any other state. I dont call it radicalization. There are war mongers in every society even in european states.
These people are present in pakistan but in my opinion they are in minority.

ok, forget about mosque, that is too common -
lets talk about Police, / Prisons, those terrorists inside jails have been provided all the facilities, not someone else but the constables of same jail ---
oh bhai Elite Police commando was the one who sneaked in a satellite phone into the prison cell of Shakeel Afridi so that he could talk to his handlers and CNN ----kahan reh rahe ho hazoor
Now that is not due to extremism or radicalization. it is simple corruption or fault of the system. If you give money to those constables they will provide you facilities. I am not denying the presence of extremism(supporting taliban or their ideas) in our country but i am only saying that our majority of population/mullas are against this ideology.

Last edited:
hANG them PUbliCly :mad:
Here's something that gave me a sigh of relief and cooled down my pressure:
RtwWQWG.png

Hopefully by tomorrow we'll have much more news regarding how many were killed.
Fingers crossed for death toll above 150.
lICLy

Sorry but that is nonsense. In close societies like ours nothing happens without the entire neighborhood knowing sooner rather than later. And here you are talking of the actual household?
Maybe in India but in Pakistan at least in Islamabad my relatives dont even know their neighbours...Mind your own business is also practiced in MANY societies in Pakistan...Heck even in S.Punjab!
Sounds a lot like being an overly moral apologist to me.
Or just making sure humanity still exists...You see we need to put a line of difference between terrorists and ourselves! By killing everyone blind is really blind like a terrorist!
What makes mothers so special by the way? Asking seriously. Why is it OK to kill fathers and brothers but not mothers and sisters?
1) they gave birth to you nothing 1000s of yrs of evolution cant give a man
2) Men usually do these kinds of shit ...no dont give me 2-3 stories where women do it too...I am talking about USUALLY
3) Men usually seek revenge blindly and will actually do it while women can only wish very few will get the energy to seek it
I say kill the whole lot with extreme prejudice. You are clearing the gene pool of infected filth.
Show me which gene gives you terrorist traits!

And you sound like an extremist to me and a terrorist is an extremist too who thinks similar! Good job in being what you hate!

Dragging Amerika and Isreal is not extremism. If any Imam of mosque criticizing these two countries or calling for jihad against them, than that is freedom of speech. You cant impose restriction on his ideas and beliefs. Unless he picks up weapons against state of pakistan or acting on its own against any other state. I dont call it radicalization. There are war mongers in every society even in european states.
These people are present in pakistan but in my opinion they are in minority.

Now this is not due to extremism or radicalization. it is simple corruption or fault of the system.
Before I write any further and waste my time - care to give me your definition of Extremism?
because it is the same hate for Amreeka that has been used to attack Pakistani armed forces - as they are Murtid for being allies with Amreeka -- so yes it does matter when Maulana sb is talking about amreeka in this --

Before I write any further and waste my time - care to give me your definition of Extremism?
well there are no certain boundaries of extremism. They changes from case to case. What is extremism in case of fighting pakistan may not be in case of india. I use word "extremism" in the context of supporting those kharjis and their ideology.

as they are Murtid for being allies with Amreeka
That is within the boundaries of extremism.

well there are no certain boundaries of extremism. They changes from case to case. What is extremism in case of fighting pakistan may not be in case of india. I use word "extremism" in the context of supporting those kharjis and their ideology.
That is within the boundaries of extremism.
so to you extremism is only when you speak against your own country and fellowmen - and it is not extremism when they chant slogans agaist amreeka ---
the ideological war started on the sole basis that - there is no religion but Islam but only that should be held up in a region - so they started talking about US, israel and minority groups - that included Shias,
That led them to conclusion that anyone supporting these infidels also deserves to die / murdered as they are outside the circle of islam - and that is what being portrayed today aswell - LeJ and the likes -
lets not go very far in the past - Mehran Base attack , Kamra Base and now latest attempt to board PNS Zulfiqar , in each of these cases insiders were involved - now how were they preached - I live it for you to think

so to you extremism is only when you speak against your own country and fellowmen - and it is not extremism when they chant slogans agaist amreeka ---
chanting slogans against amerika is not extremism. But reaching to the conclusions that led them to attack innocent people is extremism.
the ideological war started on the sole basis that - there is no religion but Islam but only that should be held up in a region - so they started talking about US, israel and minority groups - that included Shias,
That led them to conclusion that anyone supporting these infidels also deserves to die / murdered as they are outside the circle of islam - and that is what being portrayed today aswell - LeJ and the likes -
lets not go very far in the past - Mehran Base attack , Kamra Base and now latest attempt to board PNS Zulfiqar , in each of these cases insiders were involved - now how were they preached - I live it for you to think
Agreed.... Now what is solution??? And how you define extremism

Maybe in India but in Pakistan at least in Islamabad my relatives dont even know their neighbours...Mind your own business is also practiced in MANY societies in Pakistan...Heck even in S.Punjab!

Am very surprised in that case. I thought it was a desi trait to be in each others faces 24x7. Unless you belong to some upper class very rich circles. I wouldn't know about them. Talking lower and middle classes here.

Or just making sure humanity still exists...You see we need to put a line of difference between terrorists and ourselves! By killing everyone blind is really blind like a terrorist!

There is nothing human left there in people who ask kids to put their hands up who want to be left, and then line them up against a wall and shoot them at point blank range. Some kids being shot 14 times? They have lost their right to live amongst humans. They are vermin that need to be exterminated. Poison the water they drink. Dump radioactive waste in their soil. Look at the entire belt as vermin that are infesting your society. A plague that needs to be eradicated. Young or old does not matter. Young vermin is just a delayed fuse killer. Cut the fuse now.

1) they gave birth to you nothing 1000s of yrs of evolution cant give a man

So what? They give birth to vermin, attack them first. Have you seen Alien or Species? Its the queen that is the main target. Kill the womb, and you ensure no young ones can spring from it anymore. Use Pakistan's undoubtable medical and scientific expertise. Use biological weapons if need be. Turn generations of their women sterile. Much easier than killing them, if no future generations are born.

2) Men usually do these kinds of shit ...no dont give me 2-3 stories where women do it too...I am talking about USUALLY
3) Men usually seek revenge blindly and will actually do it while women can only wish very few will get the energy to seek it

Men are born from a woman's womb. Cut out the womb first. Then kill all the men.

Show me which gene gives you terrorist traits!

Those guys are totally radicalized. They are not going to magically de-radicalize. Instead, as is being seen, they are going to spread their poison slowly into your uninfected society, till eventually ALL of you are either radicalized, or dead.

Kill them first. Remember this is not humans you are killing. This is extermination of a disease. Use scorched earth tactics if and where necessary. Ensure the earth becomes unlivable for a generation or two. Force the rats out of their burrows, out of hiding, into the open. Where its easier to pick them off and kill them.

And you sound like an extremist to me and a terrorist is an extremist too who thinks similar!
Good job in being what you hate!

I do not like seeing kids being killed in cold blood. Do you?

Now these are Quotes from an article written by M J Akbar and posted by indian member in this forum. These are extremist views and totally opposite to each other, this is said to be extremism.

TTP believes that the Pakistan army is the only obstacle left. A TTP pamphlet, quoted by Abu Bakr Siddique in his excellent book, The Pashtun Question, says: “With Allah's blessing, the hereafter of the Taliban will be blessed...In this world our ultimate aim of `sharia or martyrdom' is now focused on the destruction of Pakistani rulers and army ...We want to implement the sharia in place of the old Satanic system...Destruction is a prerequisite for (re)construction."

The conflict between India and Pakistan is not about geography; it is about ideology. India is a modern state which believes in democracy, faith freedom, gender equality and economic equity. Pakistan is a theocratic concept, being torn apart by genetic contradictions. It had the potential, in 1947, to become a model for the post-colonial Muslim world; instead, its inability to come to terms with modernity has dragged it into a swamp of blood.

A Blood Stained Jihad

Am very surprised in that case. I thought it was a desi trait to be in each others faces 24x7. Unless you belong to some upper class very rich circles. I wouldn't know about them. Talking lower and middle classes here.
I dont but we try to educate our family...No doubt there are few who will poke their noses where they dont belong but at least majority of my direct family members (grandparents to uncles, aunts, cousins) cant be bothered..

There is nothing human left there in people who ask kids to put their hands up who want to be left, and then line them up against a wall and shoot them at point blank range. Some kids being shot 14 times? They have lost their right to live amongst humans. They are vermin that need to be exterminated. Poison the water they drink. Dump radioactive waste in their soil. Look at the entire belt as vermin that are infesting your society. A plague that needs to be eradicated. Young or old does not matter. Young vermin is just a delayed fuse killer. Cut the fuse now.
The part in red will be too difficult to clean up and when we need water and soil we might end up killing ourselves!
The part in blue: That is their mindset I wish not to adopt it nor be equal to them..If they are disgusting and a shame to humanity I would not like to jump in that category.
Part in green: I believe they said the same when they went around shooting: your dad is in the army bang bang....

So what? They give birth to vermin, attack them first. Have you seen Alien or Species? Its the queen that is the main target. Kill the womb, and you ensure no young ones can spring from it anymore. Use Pakistan's undoubtable medical and scientific expertise. Use biological weapons if need be. Turn generations of their women sterile. Much easier than killing them, if no future generations are born.
You cant judge a child by his/ her father...Such a trait is not inherited if it were how did new converts "inherit it"? from whom when they are new to the religion?

Men are born from a woman's womb. Cut out the womb first. Then kill all the men.
Ok this is sexist and disgusting...I am not gonna kill all of India´s children everytime I get angry with Indians...Not that I am equating you guys but I am giving you an analogy that you have gone overboard with judging ....and painting everyone with the same brush

Those guys are totally radicalized. They are not going to magically de-radicalize. Instead, as is being seen, they are going to spread their poison slowly into your uninfected society, till eventually ALL of you are either radicalized, or dead.Kill them first. Remember this is not humans you are killing. This is extermination of a disease. Use scorched earth tactics if and where necessary. Ensure the earth becomes unlivable for a generation or two. Force the rats out of their burrows, out of hiding, into the open. Where its easier to pick them off and kill them.
I have no mercy for those guys individually...In fact somewhere around my post reads something like this:
I have no problem killing one
who pulled the trigger
thought of this heinous crime
Even the one who planned it
Along with those who nodded to such a plan

Lastly, you are not in a video game.....

I do not like seeing kids being killed in cold blood. Do you?
But you are advocating the killings of kids (their kids are still kids) in cold blood, so I dont believe you when you said that!

In Islamabad, I don't know ANY of my neighbors..... for the past 30 years....... just see them and wave occasionally.... wouldn't even know if they were Martians wearing masks! :D

@Akheilos I am sorry to say but your morals and sensibilities are forcing you to become like the proverbial frog in a vessel of water on a flame. You are slowly going to get cooked, and not even going to realize it. Incidents like Peshawar for you are as if someone just dumped in a mug or two of pre-boiling water suddenly. The temperature went up. You jumped around a bit. Slowly that hot water will mix with the rest of the less hot water you are boiling in. And as the temperature keeps increasing, so will yours. But you will stay put, not doing anything. Bottom line is that you are going to get cooked. Big consolation if the scum at the bottom gets cooked as well.

Tell me something. You inadvertently stamp on an anthill. Hundreds of ants stream out, on to your legs, starting to sting you. Those small lethal red variety ones. What do you do? Do you go down on all fours checking out for the male ants and then try and gather them together for a duck shoot? Or do you start stamping your feet hard all around and kill as many of them as you can, till they have all dispersed, or you've squashed them all?

Please don't say oh Taliban are human beings, these are ants.

TALIBAN ARE EBOLA!!!

Kill their kids, before they grow up and kill you. Make sure none survive to grow up and take up the gun. Because short of you taking them away from their environment and family and elders and parents, they are baby Talibs. They are going to become big Talibs. And the big Talibs are not going to bat an eyelid before killing your kids. Again.

Open your eyes. The only good Talib is one who is now worm fodder manure.

@Hyperion Islamabad seems to be a big clinical city. Maybe things would be different in warmer Lahore or Karachi?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom