What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

I can say with nearly 100% certainty that those people here who are talking about forgiving terrorist shelter providers are people who have not lost friend and family member to these Taliban *****. These so called human rights defenders can sit in their glass palaces declaring people like us to be inhumane when its the Taliban who are committing mass and indiscriminate murder.

I have lost more than one family member to terrorists and their supporters, I believe that any family that knowingly harbours terrorists should be tried with conspiracy to commit murder as well and hanged. This is a war, you either tell the authorities of a suspected terrorist or turn a blind eye and be counted a sympathiser.

I am sick of all you terrorist supporters and apologisers.

I believe that any family that knowingly harbours terrorists should be tried with conspiracy to commit murder
This i agree with.
you either tell the authorities of a suspected terrorist or turn a blind eye and be counted a sympathiser.
what makes a terrorist, an armed man or someone who has a beard. Or someone who is very extreme in their views but do not force others to follow them.
What i do not agree with is assuming everyone knows who they live with. There should be no witch hunt or carpet bombing. We love our army because even in war they take care to not have civilian deaths and it would not do them justice if we go overboard with the war footing. Concentrate on the roots is what is important or else they will kidnap children and brain wash them again and again.

This i agree with.

what makes a terrorist, an armed man or someone who has a beard. Or someone who is very extreme in their views but do not force others to follow them.
What i do not agree with is assuming everyone knows who they live with. There should be no witch hunt or carpet bombing. We love our army because even in war they take care to not have civilian deaths and it would not do them justice if we go overboard with the war footing. Concentrate on the roots is what is important or else they will kidnap children and brain wash them again and again.

Have you read or heard accounts from soldiers who actually served in the front line? Do you understand that whole tribes of these people are harbouring terrorists under some misplaced sense of guest honour rights BS?

I'm not calling for carpet bombings either. The root of the problem are deranged mullas and their madrassahs and mosques etc. All Madrassahs should be under the national government and introduced with a syllabus that includes lessons on their patriotic duty to Pakistan, far above any religious affiliation. Those that refused this should be arrested and put in labour camps so that we can use their services in building their own areas.

And don't be ridiculous by bringing beards in to this, even I have a beard. :astagh:

@Akheilos I am sorry to say but your morals and sensibilities are forcing you to become like the proverbial frog in a vessel of water on a flame. You are slowly going to get cooked, and not even going to realize it. Incidents like Peshawar for you are as if someone just dumped in a mug or two of pre-boiling water suddenly. The temperature went up. You jumped around a bit. Slowly that hot water will mix with the rest of the less hot water you are boiling in. And as the temperature keeps increasing, so will yours. But you will stay put, not doing anything. Bottom line is that you are going to get cooked. Big consolation if the scum at the bottom gets cooked as well.

Tell me something. You inadvertently stamp on an anthill. Hundreds of ants stream out, on to your legs, starting to sting you. Those small lethal red variety ones. What do you do? Do you go down on all fours checking out for the male ants and then try and gather them together for a duck shoot? Or do you start stamping your feet hard all around and kill as many of them as you can, till they have all dispersed, or you've squashed them all?

Please don't say oh Taliban are human beings, these are ants.

TALIBAN ARE EBOLA!!!

Kill their kids, before they grow up and kill you. Make sure none survive to grow up and take up the gun. Because short of you taking them away from their environment and family and elders and parents, they are baby Talibs. They are going to become big Talibs. And the big Talibs are not going to bat an eyelid before killing your kids. Again.

Open your eyes. The only good Talib is one who is now worm fodder manure.

@Hyperion Islamabad seems to be a big clinical city. Maybe things would be different in warmer Lahore or Karachi?
thank you for the advice kid ...grow up!

As for the red part dont you even start!

thank you for the advice kid ...grow up!

As for the red part dont you even start!

No need to get personal and comment on my years. Fact of the matter is that you are being an apologist for terrorists when you condone a graded approach. You are either in the fight or are not. You do not get to pick and choose combatants in this. You either kill, or you (eventually) get killed.

I will not ask you to grow up, since you already seem to be senior to me in age. But age does not equate to wisdom.

Last edited:
No need to get personal and comment on my years. Fact of the matter is that you are being an apologist for terrorists when you condone a graded approach. You are either in the fight or are not. You do not get to pick and choose combatants in this. You either kill, or you (eventually) get killed.

I will not ask you to grow up, since you already seem to be senior to me in age. But age does not equate to wisdom.
I told you to grow up coz of your immature attitude....

Do you even know what a terrorist apologist is? If not I suggest you dont wield around that word....

NOTHING on this planet is black or white ....No one is gonna make me say save the terrorists so stop putting your shitty thoughts in ppl's words!

With knowledge does not come wisdom....With age wisdom to deal with life does come...When you will grow up you MIGHT understand or you might choose not to...THAT is up to you....

Now get lost and dont quote me please! I am tired of you Indians and your 2 faces...1 min you are standing with us the min we are all mallow down you guys start a blame game with many of you from day 1 itself dragging in Islam to bash it...

If you dont know something it wont kill you to ask but WAIT for the proper time!

I told you to grow up coz of your immature attitude....

Do you even know what a terrorist apologist is? If not I suggest you dont wield around that word....

NOTHING on this planet is black or white ....No one is gonna make me say save the terrorists so stop putting your shitty thoughts in ppl's words!

With knowledge does not come wisdom....With age wisdom to deal with life does come...When you will grow up you MIGHT understand or you might choose not to...THAT is up to you....

Now get lost and dont quote me please! I am tired of you Indians and your 2 faces...1 min you are standing with us the min we are all mallow down you guys start a blame game with many of you from day 1 itself dragging in Islam to bash it...

If you dont know something it wont kill you to ask but WAIT for the proper time!

First of all, WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

Shouting = putting fonts in bold, red, blue etc. Nothing is to be achieved (with me at least) by shouting. So please maintain a civil discourse.

Secondly, wtf is this two faced Indian bit coming from? What have I said to you that comes across as two faced, Indian or not? Kindly show me, or maintain your counsel and stop throwing crap around.

Thirdly, wtf is this dragging in of Islam bit? What have I said to you that makes you feel I have dragged Islam in? Kindly show me, or once again maintain your counsel and stop throwing verbal cyber potty around.

Wisdom comes neither with knowledge nor with age. It comes from experience, an open mind, and an ability and the inclination to learn.

And you seem to have none of those.

Cheers!

Last edited:
TTP are a group people from Pashtunforums.com who are haters and criminal minded. Its about control of Heroin trade lanes and extortion. They are using the cover of Islam and tribal sympathy. In this case it is black and white.

看到那么多小朋友死伤,心情非常沉重,这些塔利班恐怖分子应该被彻底消灭掉,没有任何值得同情的地方,也没有任何理由为这些人渣辩解!

Eight terrorists arrested in Karachi

Rangers conducted raids in Baldia Town and Gulshan-e-Bonair areas of Karachi and arrested eight terrorists of banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan.

Weapons and explosives were also recovered from terrorists.

First of all, WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

Shouting = putting fonts in bold, red, blue etc. Nothing is to be achieved (with me at least) by shouting. So please maintain a civil discourse.

Secondly, wtf is this two faced Indian bit coming from? What have I said to you that comes across as two faced, Indian or not? Kindly show me, or maintain your counsel and stop throwing crap around.

Thirdly, wtf is this dragging in of Islam bit? What have I said to you that makes you feel I have dragged Islam in? Kindly show me, or once again maintain your counsel and stop throwing verbal cyber potty around.

Wisdom comes neither with knowledge nor with age. It comes from experience, an open mind, and an ability and the inclination to learn.

And you seem to have none of those.

Cheers!
SIGH....

THAT is red answer for red part and blue is answer for blue...anyone with even an ounce of common sense would have figured it out! Go figure!

Seriously?

You became an elite member without figuring out how to quote different sections of the same post with separate relevant replies without doing the red blue green bit?

Like this ......

Sigh.

And this ......

THAT is red answer for red part and blue is answer for blue...

Try breaking up relevant sections with a prefixed "open square bracket QUOTE close square bracket" and a postfixed "open square bracket forward slash QUOTE close square bracket" instead ......

And this .......

anyone with even an ounce of common sense would have figured it out! Go figure!

Sigh. Hope you got the idea?

Please stop shouting now.

Also I notice you had now reply to the "two faced Indian" and "dragging in Islam" crap that you were throwing around in your previous post?

Thought so. Called out, so deflect.

Last edited:
Do you understand that whole tribes of these people are harbouring terrorists under some misplaced sense of guest honour rights BS?
You racist scum from karachi, stop spreading hatred against Pashtuns

TTP are a group people from Pashtunforums.com
Another racist karachitte. Are you implying that all pashtuns are terrorists and a problem?

Have you read or heard accounts from soldiers who actually served in the front line? Do you understand that whole tribes of these people are harbouring terrorists under some misplaced sense of guest honour rights BS?

You racist scum from karachi, stop spreading hatred against Pashtuns

Another racist karachitte. Are you implying that all pashtuns are terrorists and a problem?

@Pakistani shaheens @karakoram

Get what I mean now?

Here its pashtunwali vs karachi. Otherwise its punjabi vs baloch. The punjabis and sindhis, not too much love lost between them either. But they are at least both Indic, and hence tolerate each other in an uncomfortable truce of sorts.

For now.

No such connect between the Indic and Iranic people both sides of the Indus though. Sure they all live together in a single nation state. Some may be friends even in real life. Go to school together. That's natural. But what does it really mean in the broader regional and sectarian and above all ethnic chaos and conflict that is Pakistan today?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom